Phero cook in the kitchen! Everybody duck!

So - a full rack of Pheros with more on the way that I have to make space for...what's an addict to do?

Make like Dolly and get in the phero kitchen that's what!!! I had low bottles of EoW, UN cougar (old variant), and HAM. What to mix them with? How about some Wooz and some NSD?

Short story and NO don't ask for amounts - I blended like I cook - no directions and work at it until it's just right. Which is why I hate making desserts - way to precise for me to enjoy the ride.

End result? The most insanely SLF phero blend. Self effects rock! I could just about lick my own arm - I won't but I could.

This little bottle of magic can NOT be worn to work.

D-e-a-d SEXY!!!

Thanks Dolly for giving me the courage to play!

So - a full rack of Pheros with more on the way that I have to make space for...what's an addict to do?

Make like Dolly and get in the phero kitchen that's what!!! I had low bottles of EoW, UN cougar (old variant), and HAM. What to mix them with? How about some Wooz and some NSD?

Short story and NO don't ask for amounts - I blended like I cook - no directions and work at it until it's just right. Which is why I hate making desserts - way to precise for me to enjoy the ride.

End result? The most insanely SLF phero blend. Self effects rock! I could just about lick my own arm - I won't but I could.

This little bottle of magic can NOT be worn to work.

D-e-a-d SEXY!!!

Thanks Dolly for giving me the courage to play!

You're very welcome Shelly! That's the only way to know what works....try it and see!!

ENJOY!

You're very welcome Shelly! That's the only way to know what works....try it and see!!

ENJOY!

Well - it smells awesome. :-). Given half the vial was phero concentrates - it's intense but the NSD/HAM both cover it and smell great blended.

But I think this is a limited use bottle - for lack of a better description - this little vial is the big guns.

At least I think it will be. :-). This one will be trialed carefully. But probably not until end of June - I'm curvy but not yet healed. Rats.

Good work Shelly. I created my imfamous Witches Brew just like that. I actually have a perfume making kit. It was lots of fun. I still use a variations of it now. I'll be waiting patiently to hear how it goes in June.