New Releases for MAY 2009

OMG!!! B) The excitement!!! ;) I can't wait for these lovelies to get descriptions!

From just looking at the labels and images then I've got one big order coming up :lol:

What tickles my fancy;

* Money Honey

* Liquid Magix

* Pithivier

* Caught in the act

* Thief of hearts

* Ego boostier

* LAM (Pink amber & Brown sugar)

* BAM

* Sweetly smutty lusty musky

* Hot honeyed fig

Let's hope (for my bank balances sake) that not all of the descriptions are to die for!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in Nom, Nom, Nom.... wondering about the notes. I did notice the tartan in the background of Money Honey and figured it was an homage to Ail. The labels all just 'pop' for these new releases (I mean they're always good, but Wow!!!).

Nom! Nom! Nom! Is how I described how I wanted the scent. It has honey, dark vanilla, caramel, and brown sugar! See...nom nom nom! It's going to be sweet and edible. B) Why does baklava sound so good now? I have this baby boosted with Sexology as well, so I have two bottles coming: regular and super leaded! ;) Sweet!

The only thing missing with my likeness on those bottles are my dimples...BIG ones! :lol:

Edited by Jo Anna

Nom! Nom! Nom! Is how I described how I wanted the scent. It has honey, dark vanilla, caramel, and brown sugar! See...nom nom nom! It's going to be sweet and edible. B) Why does baklava sound so good now? I have this baby boosted with Sexology as well, so I have two bottles coming: regular and super leaded! ;) Sweet!

The only thing missing with my likeness on those bottles are my dimples...BIG ones! :lol:

WOWSERS! Definitely sounds nommy, especially the leaded version!!!

Nom! Nom! Nom! Is how I described how I wanted the scent. It has honey, dark vanilla, caramel, and brown sugar! See...nom nom nom! It's going to be sweet and edible. ;) Why does baklava sound so good now?

Oh Dear....that's another one for my "must have" list! B)

There are things, Luna, that I do just to make you laugh! :lol:

And there's an element in that label for Ail's amusement too...if she get's it.... :wink2:

Ah that's so awesome...besides the reference you had to have, that you made it related to Ail as well! U R TEH CLEVER KITTEH! ;)

So excited I feel like going broke this month at least the hubby has been spending money so I can get a big order yeah.

I love this special place.

hugs,

Tee

Yeah, I think we need to see that! :lol:

Fawn, the ones that don't come in trial sizes are the LAM, BAM, and the private editions....all of the other new releases come in samples....

If you order the monthly sampler, you can get the other New Releases for this month in a set, and save some money over buying them individually

One more question Dolly..(please)....If I order the monthly samples(ones that are available now) do I get everything on the new release page in sample form?

I want to get a full LAM... stone couger/windows in samples? Ive learned so much since yesterday..... Thanks :wink2:

why thanks Shelly B!

Sigh...I see holds in my future again. I just got my package today. I won't even tell you how much I spent. But I only can order every three months..and I will say it was more than my rent!

If I order the monthly samples(ones that are available now) do I get everything on the new release page in sample form?

I want to get a full LAM... stone couger/windows in samples?

You can't get pheromone blends in sample size. If there happen to be pheromone-enhanced scents in that month's selection you will get samples of those in the monthly sampler.

You can't get pheromone blends in sample size. If there happen to be pheromone-enhanced scents in that month's selection you will get samples of those in the monthly sampler.

Thanks Luna.....Now I can get my order in........

why thanks Shelly B!

Sigh...I see holds in my future again. I just got my package today. I won't even tell you how much I spent. But I only can order every three months..and I will say it was more than my rent!

Babe - I get it! :-). That 50 vial rack is full with the next order. Considering most of mine are phero boosted and I've only been doing since last year - I am feeling you. :-)

But everytime I get a good hit - I am so ok with giving up my other hobbies.

Gawd me too!!! And those hits have really started rollin in lately!

I'll live on ramen for awhile, it's allllll good! :D

Cheeseburger you crack me up girl...and if you ever need a pack of ramen noodles...I have one for you...I buy in bulk...LOL

What?...y'all see the mad money I spend on LP's, my orders are always huge...But uh, in case anybody got the notion that djac is rich and living high off the hog...nope, just rich in heart and living big time on ramen noodles...ROFLMAO

too funny...hehehe

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Cheeseburger you crack me up girl...and if you ever need a pack of ramen noodles...I have one for you...I buy in bulk...LOL

What?...y'all see the mad money I spend on LP's, my orders are always huge...But uh, in case anybody got the notion that djac is rich and living high off the hog...nope, just rich in heart and living big time on ramen noodles...ROFLMAO

too funny...hehehe

djac

Ramen's cheap here in MO, I'll make sure you guys don't starve feeding your LP addiction : )

Thief of Hearts

AD-ThiefHearts.jpg

Mara: I forgot to mention that this one cracked me up too because a couple months ago I commissioned a friend of mine to do this caricature of TR (there's several references at work but primarily the Rabbitt one, heh):

LOL! That's awesome, Luna!!

I've had it in mind that I have to search thru some of my pix for you - I must have a hundred of Duncan and Ian, (I took their band shots for them in the 90's) but they're BURIED. (I never fully unpacked the last time I moved.) Oh, and I took tons the last time BCR came thru here - with Eric's girlfriend singing lead - ugh - and Alan back on bass, (who looked better than any of them). Eric was my heart throb - those blue eyes. :sigh: LOL! Even with grey hair and an extra 100 pounds, I still thought he looked cute.

"Tail", "Liquid Magick", "Morning Glory", and "Money Honey" looks amazing. I can't wait for the discriptions. Iam going to be placing my sampler order probably at the beginning of next week sometime. Wow these look absolutley fabulous! :blue_dancing_banana:

"Tail", "Liquid Magick", "Morning Glory", and "Money Honey" looks amazing. I can't wait for the discriptions. Iam going to be placing my sampler order probably at the beginning of next week sometime. Wow these look absolutley fabulous! :blue_dancing_banana:

Agreed. Those are the ones that have piqued my curiosity. Trying to decide if orchid-rose BAM or spicy BAM would be the way to go also. I have the original LAM and would like to layer the two....

Ramen's cheap here in MO, I'll make sure you guys don't starve feeding your LP addiction : )

HEY BECCAH1! I'm a MO gal too! At 10 cents a pop we might have to team up to keep everyone stocked up w/ Ramen. It doesn't look like a one man job, at least not with this months releases! :blue_dancing_banana:

Cheesecake,

Pixie

OMG everything looks very appealing. I just know I'm going to need full sized bottles of everything. I'm going to start saving up now. The BAM and LAM I'll tell you now are going to be at the top of my list.

New Private Editions to Share!

Erin's Sweetly Smutty Lusty Musky

AD-ErinSSLM.jpg

Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig

AD-ErinHHF.jpg

Is the Hot Honeyed Fig anything like my endangered treasure Holle by any chance? Please, please, pretty please? A li'll similar?

And the musk in the Sweetly smutty lusty musky...is it the same musk that's in Naughty, sweet & dirty, Bacchanalia, G-String and Dirty, pretty thing? They just go horribly plastic & rancid play-dooh on me :)

LOL! That's awesome, Luna!!

I've had it in mind that I have to search thru some of my pix for you - I must have a hundred of Duncan and Ian, (I took their band shots for them in the 90's) but they're BURIED. (I never fully unpacked the last time I moved.) Oh, and I took tons the last time BCR came thru here - with Eric's girlfriend singing lead - ugh - and Alan back on bass, (who looked better than any of them). Eric was my heart throb - those blue eyes. :sigh: LOL! Even with grey hair and an extra 100 pounds, I still thought he looked cute.

Eric was definitely my heartthrob till Ian came along! And *squee* I would love to see pics of Duncan and Ian. *dreamy sigh*

Okay, back to the regularly scheduled drooling, coveting, scheming and impatience, lol.

Edited by luna65

Oh my good lord, my custom's label has a kitty mermaid on it. Cats are my favourite animals, and I'm playing a mermaid on stage in four days. I LOVE it, can't wait to smell it now! And I'm dying of curiosity about the rest. New releases, YAY!!!

Ok, Astrinde... I've *got* to ask - what's in your custom blend?! Not...that I'm a cat...fan, or anything... ;-)

Curses!! I want one of everything. I don't need to eat, right? The emaciated look is in, right? :)

Katz, it's a custom sugared blend: tuberose and civet. Mail takes forever to reach me up here in Canada, but I can't wait until it arrives; I haven't tried it yet!

I didn't have a name for said blend, and I love cats too; when I saw that it was called Kitty Petal, I almost died on the spot. What a great name. :)

Is the Hot Honeyed Fig anything like my endangered treasure Holle by any chance? Please, please, pretty please? A li'll similar?

And the musk in the Sweetly smutty lusty musky...is it the same musk that's in Naughty, sweet & dirty, Bacchanalia, G-String and Dirty, pretty thing? They just go horribly plastic & rancid play-dooh on me :)

Hot Honeyed Fig is Honey, Honeycomb, Fig, Cinnamon, and a dash of Vanilla and Sugar. I don;t think it smells like Holle - which I find to be more 'gentle', this one is more overt.

Erin's SSLM has a totally different musk from those. She asked specifically for a Red Musk, so I used a thick Red Musk from India. This one also has Black Currant, Brown Sugar and an Indian Patchouli.

That's it now, wait for the descriptions! ^_^

Eric was definitely my heartthrob till Ian came along! And *squee* I would love to see pics of Duncan and Ian. *dreamy sigh*

Ohhh, good to know! Selection of Ian swag will be included in your next order! We worked together for years, I have stuff to share! :) LOL! Did you know we played a few gigs together too? I'll send you a band shot. And one time, when I was still in Precious Metal, he let me borrow his old Roller shirt with the tartan shoulders and his signature embroidered on the back - remember that? I actually got to wear that on stage! Loved it, what a hoot.

Hot Honeyed Fig is Honey, Honeycomb, Fig, Cinnamon, and a dash of Vanilla and Sugar. I don;t think it smells like Holle - which I find to be more 'gentle', this one is more overt.

I think this sounds lovely! Not the labdanum & benzoin of Holle that I adore, but honey & fig is a winning combo ^_^

Erin's SSLM has a totally different musk from those. She asked specifically for a Red Musk, so I used a thick Red Musk from India. This one also has Black Currant, Brown Sugar and an Indian Patchouli.

Oh yay!! :) This sounds awesome!!

Ohhh, good to know! Selection of Ian swag will be included in your next order! We worked together for years, I have stuff to share! :) LOL! Did you know we played a few gigs together too? I'll send you a band shot. And one time, when I was still in Precious Metal, he let me borrow his old Roller shirt with the tartan shoulders and his signature embroidered on the back - remember that? I actually got to wear that on stage! Loved it, what a hoot.

OMG, Duncan sang at your wedding, you wore Eric's famous shirt onstage...IS THERE NO END TO YOUR AWESOMENESS?!!111

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my customs! they are just perfect...even more delicious than i was expecting...and what perfect labels! i may as well be a cat, and as far as elements go am purely water so mermaids are perfect for me, too! yey!

and now i can see i am going to go broke with this new update.

just looking at them without the descriptions, i think i want:

Tail

Liquid Magix

Like A Magnet - Spicy Brown Sugar

BAM - Sandalwood & Resins

i've got two more paychecks coming for the school year, so why not spend them making sure I smell fabu this summer, right?

:D

Katz, it's a custom sugared blend: tuberose and civet. Mail takes forever to reach me up here in Canada, but I can't wait until it arrives; I haven't tried it yet!

I didn't have a name for said blend, and I love cats too; when I saw that it was called Kitty Petal, I almost died on the spot. What a great name. :D

Wow, cool! Give us a lil' review when she arrives! It's an adorable label...

HEY BECCAH1! I'm a MO gal too! At 10 cents a pop we might have to team up to keep everyone stocked up w/ Ramen. It doesn't look like a one man job, at least not with this months releases! :lol2:

Cheesecake,

Pixie

Ooooh! I just may have to make you my Ramen dealer :D lol...Things are just so crazy expensive here on my lil island :D

I am getting SOOO excited for these releases and the PE. THanks for giving us insight into some of the private editions :D

YOU ladies ROCK!

The BAMs have 20% more Cops than the LAMs - the total mcgs of pheros are the same in each at the end, just apportioned a little differently.

I adjusted the scent levels for each so that you really can't tell re: stinkiness though. They should smell roughly the same, BAM & LAM, with their identical scents. You might detect a little more alcohol smell in the bottle with the BAM's, (and for the Resin LAMs - explanation upon request there...) which will disappear upon dry down.

As I mentioned before/elsewhere, I upped the cops on the BAMs because I wanted to keep these blends SEXUAL in nature. When Ail and I devised these, that was the intent. She loves cops, and personally prefers the deeper communicative quality of Beta-Nol over the giddy silliness of Alpha-Nol, but I am the opposite. I too have been learning how well the cops work for me, but dayem, I'm happy with the dosage level of Beta-Nol that allows a bonding/intimacy feeling, but that truth serum thing...no. That wasn't what we were going for here. You'd have to slather a good percentage of the bottle on you to make that happen.

(I'm sending Ail the rest of my personal bottle of True Confessions...the magnitude and volume of STUFF that was exposed in my vicinity at the last party I attended while wearing it - including things that came out of my own surprised mouth... well. If I'm ever invited back, t'will be a miracle. A dangerous, dangerous brew.)

Me not want to go there with the BAM! Deep, communicative, intuitive-level SEX. That's the intention with this one. :D