I have m'er f'ing pms and cramps so bad I could die!!!!!

My boyfriend left his bottle of Teddy Man here.

I COULD drive to the pharmacy and spend money on pain killers-or- you could tell me what exactly that magic potion is supposed to do for me...

Pretty please. Ouch.

Thanks. Lori

Hopefully it will lessen your cramps and definitely lift your mood and take away any depression you might feel. It DOES help with my cramps In the absence of meds at home, if you have tylenol or advil and take it with a strong caffeine chaser it should help baby girl. Maybe cullens previous dads have some so you don't have to go out!! PMS hugs for my girl!!

Hot water bottle, chocolate & your favourite LP feelgood scent :CHEERS~19:

It's what my sister does...heat & chocolate. I'm lucky I don't get PMS, I reckon my sister got my genetic dose of it. Hers is really bad...cramping, bach ache, migraines & vomiting :)

In my experience Teddy Man does not help with cramps, just mood swings/PMDD symptoms. My heating pad is Quince's rival in so many things...especially menstrual cramps. therapygirl's suggestion of pain killer + caffeine is the best for cramps/headache.

Thanks ladies, I love ya's.

Yeah, I actually have PMPD. It feels like two knives going through my ovaries and clear out my back. And the owner of the little pharmacy I go to isn't even there today, so I won't get my discount, I have to wait for tommorow.

Gonna do the pain killer, hot water bottle, Teddy Man combo and hope for the best. Maybe a hot bath too. Mara sent me a bath salt sample. Then perhaps. A glass of of Lambrusco.

the most retarded thing? My pms lasts 1 to 1 and a half weeks, worsening until the day I bleed. Once I actually GET my period I'm totally fine. It's so lame.

Thanks for the love girls!

Lori

ugg I get such awful cramps that start in my abdomen and go all the way in my legs and back... 4 midols will not even help me I'm sorry hon :) I know I can never function when I get those.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

If this is too personal then just ignore me Cheezy...Have you seen an actual gynaecologist for this or just your GP?

Severe cramps & PMS symptoms prior to your period with relief once your period starts is classic for endometriosis. You should have it checked out if you haven't, it can be really bad & disabeling but it's also treatable :)

Endometriosis is a condition where tissue similar to the lining of the uterus (the endometrial stroma and glands, which should only be located inside the uterus) is found elsewhere in the body. Endometriosis growths can be found anywhere in the pelvic cavity: on the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, and on the pelvic sidewall. Other common sites include the uterosacral ligaments, bowels, bladder, and in the rectal-vaginal septum.

The most common symptom of endometriosis is pelvic pain. Pain may occur with sex, during bowel movements or urination, or just before or during your menstrual cycle. Menstrual bleeding may occur more than once a month. Endometriosis also may cause infertility.

Endometrial tissue outside the uterus responds to changes in hormones. It breaks down and bleeds like the lining of the uterus during the menstrual cycle. The breakdown and bleeding of this tissue each month can cause scar tissue, called adhesions. Adhesions can cause pain. Sometimes, adhesions bind organs together. The symptoms of endometriosis often worsen over time. In many cases, treatment may help keep the condition from getting worse.

I don't know the pricetag to see a gynaecologist, but I'd say it would definitively be worth a few hundred $ to get a proper diagnosis & potentially treatment... It could really change your life.

Edited by Rosebud

Cheezie Hun ! Drink lots of water too , it really does help.

I also get reeeally bad curl up in a ball cramps , migrains, pukin from the migrs.

yay , im a f*&cking wreck at that time of the month ,then i turn into bitchzilla.

But water , heating pad and advil reduces the swelling . If you have a heavy flow take an iron suppl. also. Take care hun......

Ack! Rosebud.

I hope I don't have that thing. It's been this way for years, since my late teens.

I don't have a couple hundred dollars right now -but- I am due for a pap, overdue. Way overdue (I'm a hypochondriac-I tend to avoid all things medical at all costs. I get crazy pass out panic attacks at the thought of something really wrong with me)...and the state aid clinic I go to DOES do paps. Sooooo guess I'll just have to grow a pair and take a couple sedatives and go. Ugh.

And even though it sucked to hear, thanks for the warning and the advice!

And thanks everyone else too!

Love y'all! Lori.