Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig

:)

Loving it!

I knew it would be lovely when I picked the scents for this custom sugared scent...but I had no idea it'd be THIS gorgeous.

I wore this today and got endless compliments all day long.

Lots of people thought it was a floral scent, and oddly enough, it does have the occassional strong floral whiff to it even though there are no floral notes in there.

This is a warm, sexy scent that is reminiscent of hot skin after dancing or doing something a lot naughtier all night long.

The honey is thick and dark and naughty, and the cinnamon adds just the right amount of hot, spicy kick while the fig gives this a bit of a lighter, yet sweet note.

Not a sickeningly sweet mix at all - but very warm, spicy, and thick with naughtiness.

This sounds like right up my ally !!!! hope I get a sniffee/sample of this in my upcoming order.

Oh yeah, I can't wait for my bottle to arrive :(

I got so totally excited when I saw this one... I have high hopes it might be a good substitute for my beloved Holle when that goes extinct. I just adore fig, honey & cinnamon scents ^_^

This sounds like right up my ally !!!! hope I get a sniffee/sample of this in my upcoming order.

I got one ! I got one ! and it's just like you said Erin, now I just have to wait till I get my full sz btl !!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bottle of this unsniffed hoping it might be a nice substitute for my beloved Holle, but alas... it seems it has the same musk (?) in it that some of the other "dirty" scents that just don't work with my skin chemistry...

:666: It goes plastic play-dooh on me :666: This isn't fair!! :666:

I got a bottle of this unsniffed hoping it might be a nice substitute for my beloved Holle, but alas... it seems it has the same musk (?) in it that some of the other "dirty" scents that just don't work with my skin chemistry...

:EVB7BC~18: It goes plastic play-dooh on me :cry: This isn't fair!! :OUE9E4~111:

there's actually not any musk in it...i think it's the honeycomb that has that plasticy/play-doh effect on some people.

awww...sorry to hear it didn't work out for you :cat_gray12:

e.

there's actually not any musk in it...i think it's the honeycomb that has that plasticy/play-doh effect on some people.

awww...sorry to hear it didn't work out for you :cat_gray12:

e.

Rosebud -

On the one hand I am bummed it didn't work for you BUT...

On the other hand - you may have had a breakthrough. No musk? Still playdoh? Must be the honey! Yeah - you have an answer to your frustrations! Honey= Rosebud skips it.

Did that help? Even a little?

I'd be so bummed I'd think not but I am trying.

On the other hand - you may have had a breakthrough. No musk? Still playdoh? Must be the honey! Yeah - you have an answer to your frustrations! Honey= Rosebud skips it.

Must be honey comb then because I absolutely LOVE my Holle & PheroGirl :cat_gray12:

I bought a bottle unsniffed, because I love fig scents!! With this one, my skin totally amps the cinnamon, and it's almost all spicy cinnamon on me. I'm going to try again in a couple of weeks to see if it's just some weird hormonal thing...otherwise I may need to trade it.

• 1 year later...

Got a lil' sniffie of this in a recent trade :001_tt2:

The fig note is quite lovely, and LPMP's honey is nothing short of scrumptious. The combination of the two might be a tad too sweet for me (I prefer fig blends that are more on the fresh and green end of the spectrum), but it's well worth trying if you like fig scents and get along with honey.

• 10 months later...

In the vial, the fig is very prominent. I did not like the scent on wet. However, after dry down, became a soft fig and honey veil. I think I like this. Thanks to GL for the sniffees!

• 3 months later...

I got a sniffee of this in my last order & OMG! This one is AWESOME on me. I'm buying a bottle of this for sure on Friday. This is one of the few "honey" scents that doesn't go all plastic on me. Lasted almost the whole day too.

Thanks Mara, you enabler!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this! I don't know what fig is supposed to smell like, but I get a lovely honey smell upfront with an undertone of something floral, so I guess that is the fig. It's a bit "dry", and that makes it feel so grown-up and complex. A really great skin scent, this would be good in a lotion. Nice one.

• 2 weeks later...

Erin's Hot Honeyed Fig turned out beautiful on my skin. I love to eat figs but I can hardly get hold of them here. In the vial, fig stood out quite prominently. I was worried about wearing it on a hot and humid summer day. Upon dry down, the fig took a backseat, allowing the honey to step forward. The honey turned out to be quite soft and fuzzy, making it a very cuddly and cozy scent to wear, even on a hot summer day!

• 3 weeks later...

Such a cozy, inviting scent! The sweet fig and spices stand out at first, then the honey comes in and spreads warmth and depth. I was expecting something "dirty," but this is gorgeous!!

This is full bottle material. So glad to see it's still in stock!

• 4 weeks later...

This sample came with my very 1st order. Very sweet out of the vile, but I've noticed that the scents that start out hugely sweet simmer down quite a bit right around an hours after I put them on. I don't know what figs should smell like, but I'm a honey fan for sure!

• 1 year later...

Wow this is dizzyingly sweet, its interesting to my nose because i can really pick up on the fig--its a very green fig that was dipped in the most richest cinnamon honey and i just bit into it

It smells like that regular honey that comes from the little bear container and i just decided to guzzle it

I just guzzled a little honey bear and im sucking on a fig with a teaspoon of cinnamon :lol:

theres nothing to it, it literally smells like the name haha

edit to add that the honey powdered it up on my arm so now its all wonky and weird

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 1 month later...

I love this one. It's actually "warm"! It's one of the select few honey bottles that doesn't go all SLF on my skin.

I'm so sorry to hear your skin turned this one smutty, Amalthea. It's an otherwise lovely, warm, fruity scent. I love wearing this on chilly days because it tricks me into thinking it's balmy outside!

Just Ducky, I'm finding that I can't really do honey, which makes me sad:( Years ago there was a lotion called honey & almond (def. not even a name-brand thing) that I loved, and I would love to get a PE to resemble it if it would be even possible. But honey on me always seems to smell dirty now:(

Just Ducky, I'm finding that I can't really do honey, which makes me sad:( Years ago there was a lotion called honey & almond (def. not even a name-brand thing) that I loved, and I would love to get a PE to resemble it if it would be even possible. But honey on me always seems to smell dirty now:(

That is very sad -- I am sad for you and your honey troubles. Have you asked PM if there is some clean honey note out in the wide world that she could try for all you folks who can't get on with the glorious bee vomit?

• 3 weeks later...

That is very sad -- I am sad for you and your honey troubles. Have you asked PM if there is some clean honey note out in the wide world that she could try for all you folks who can't get on with the glorious bee vomit?

Actually, I guess it's just the dirty honeys, which I think is what's in Hot Honeyed Fig, that bother me. It occurs to me that I can wear Honeyed LP just fine - it's actually one of my favorites. But I think that's the only honey scent I've managed to wear. And Aja - no way, no how!

Actually, I guess it's just the dirty honeys, which I think is what's in Hot Honeyed Fig, that bother me. It occurs to me that I can wear Honeyed LP just fine - it's actually one of my favorites. But I think that's the only honey scent I've managed to wear. And Aja - no way, no how!

That's something, anyway. I've got to try this Aja business. I have no dirty honey fear.

Edited by donsie