Erin's Sweetly Smutty Lusty Musky

This is smutty and lusty indeed!

You ladies did a FANTASTIC job giving me the smutty scent I was looking for...and it's a resin lover's dream!

This is the most equisite blend of gorgeous red musk and resiny patchouli ever...even better than I had imagined possible!

It's quite strong at first and has great throw and lasting power, but the brown sugar and the black currant lend it a tastey sweetness and a nice, very subtle sweet/fruity/tartness that are just magic with the resins.

I loved this one so much when I sniffed it I slathered it on and slept in it last night and I can still smell it on my nightie (which I put on again as soon as I got home from work today just 'cause it smelled so good!).

Even my hubby was drooling over this one and said it was "damn sexy".

He was quite impressed this was a custom I came up with the notes for myself...even though all I did was pick them from a list and you ladies worked the magick.

Can't thank you enough for this one! :)

Erin, is red musk in any other lp's that I might recognize? I am so intrigued by this one but cant picture any of the notes. How about the black currant? Another LP? Thanks!!

i'm really not sure what other scents this particular red musk is in...all i know is i spefically requested red musk and got this wonderfully thick and resinous one i am loving. our beloved scent gurus who made this would be better able to answer that for you. there may be red musk in crimson black, but i don't know if it's the same one 'cause this really is a thick, resinous, sexy one!

e.

I'm only going on first sniff impression but lawdy yais, this one is definitely smutty! It's very thick and sensuous yet also juicy and sweet. The brown sugar top note is especially nice. It's like "sexy hippie," heh. But not what you usually think of...more like a high-end bohemian who likes to get around. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bottle of this unsniffed & I'm really glad I did! This one is gorgeous! Not as dirty as I expected but lovely anyways.

I don't get much of brown sugar unfortunately but I get a gorgeous musky base with currants on top. It reminds me of Sultry Afternoon but this one is more musk & less fruit than SA. It might be the patchouli that does that?

The more I wear this, the more I enjoy it...it's so deep and decadent, ornate even for a simple blend, which speaks to the quality of the components. I tried to use the ooh this is sexy angle with my delicious man, but he made the "head shoppe" statement again, so it's just for me. Like I said before, I feel very boho when I wear it, heh.

The more I wear this, the more I enjoy it...it's so deep and decadent, ornate even for a simple blend, which speaks to the quality of the components.

Me too! This has very quickly become one of my favourite LP's. It's not too sexy or heavy for work but when you want to you can easily push it in that direction with layering. :cat_girl5:

I love layering it with LP Red and LAM Original.... It's also gorgeous with Mara's Rocket Fuel

i found it also covers the stank of copulins nicely :rockon:

I have one of those tiny lil sniffees of this and I must say it is wonderful... I have to snag a bottle of this, and if there are no more bottles, I have to search, or beg...for someone to trade me a bottle...lol

I like this one a lot.

djac

• 3 weeks later...
I have one of those tiny lil sniffees of this and I must say it is wonderful... I have to snag a bottle of this, and if there are no more bottles, I have to search, or beg...for someone to trade me a bottle...lol

I like this one a lot.

djac

I managed to get a bottle in the sale...so happy...wonderful scent!

djac

ETA: I agree with SB...haven't smelled a scent like it yet

Edited by djacquelynstew

• 3 weeks later...

Someone sent me a little sniffy of this in a trade. Oh, it smelled wonderful in the vial. I didn't realize it had patchouli in it or I probably would not have tried it (strangely I couldn't detect it when I sniffed the vial). Alas, I swiped some on and left for a get together with friends. Within 10 minutes the patchouli had amped on my skin to the point where I could smell nothing else.

I ended up trying to wash my arms off with soap and water (after several good-natured "dirty hippy" jokes from my friends) but could still smell it. I took a long hot bath this morning and then applied brown sugar BAM, but I'm pretty sure I am still detecting the patchouli.

Ah well, important lesson learned. I can't wear patchouli....

• 3 months later...

I hadn't worn this in a while so I put some on after work the other day. The scent has changed somewhat & matured. It's darker & the patchouli is more prominent now. If any of you fans of darker scents thought this one was too fruity then you might want to give this baby a second try :)

I hadn't worn this in a while so I put some on after work the other day. The scent has changed somewhat & matured. It's darker & the patchouli is more prominent now. If any of you fans of darker scents thought this one was too fruity then you might want to give this baby a second try :)

*digs around in perfume armoire for this*

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'm in love with this smut! It starts off very foody with delicious nomable brown sugar and juicy dark currant, and as it dries down the patchouli and musk come out and just scream "sex bomb". The nomable quality still holds fast after it's dried down completely, making this one sexalicious blend that's definitely turning into a bottle for me. :beggingpleasesmiley:

I think I'm in love with this smut! It starts off very foody with delicious nomable brown sugar and juicy dark currant, and as it dries down the patchouli and musk come out and just scream "sex bomb". The nomable quality still holds fast after it's dried down completely, making this one sexalicious blend that's definitely turning into a bottle for me. :Xmas-Hug:

did i send you this sniffy in your package?

i tried to send all the ones on your most wanted to try list, I was wondering if you recieved the package! :Polar-pressie:

did i send you this sniffy in your package?

i tried to send all the ones on your most wanted to try list, I was wondering if you recieved the package! :Xmas-Hug:

Actually I think it was Fawn--but no worries, I'm sure yours is coming soon! :Polar-pressie:

Actually I think it was Fawn--but no worries, I'm sure yours is coming soon! :Polar-pressie:

YIKES!!!

well,surprise,lol.

hope it gets there SOON. (darn snail-mail!)

• 3 months later...

This starts out very apple-y on me, then the brown sugar comes out, I was expecting more "pow"

edit: This post must be mis-placed!

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 6 months later...

Oh my. This is a bit feral and raw on me. Not sure a red musk and I make a good team.

Edited by flwfan

• 5 months later...

Somehow this scent didn't turn out the way I expected. It was not smutty nor musky at all. Probably the only scent (among 8 which I have tested today) which I don't like very much. I had it on just before lunch and I had to wash it off right after lunch as it was really getting to me.

I promise to try this again, though!

• 1 year later...