Alpha-Androstenol make anyone nervous?

So I was thinking of trying Woozy Floozy because you all seem to be having such a good time with it, but the past couple of times I've worn my Happy Water I've been sooo jumpy and anxious. Of course, that could just be me being insane(as I am wont to do). So has anyone has ever had anxiety as a result of using Alpha-Androstenol, or heard of that happening?

Maybe I should add some Tranquility Potion?

So I was thinking of trying Woozy Floozy because you all seem to be having such a good time with it, but the past couple of times I've worn my Happy Water I've been sooo jumpy and anxious. Of course, that could just be me being insane(as I am wont to do). So has anyone has ever had anxiety as a result of using Alpha-Androstenol, or heard of that happening?

Maybe I should add some Tranquility Potion?

Quin I do use Alpha-Nol and yes, I get a lil of the nervous anxious feeling,and actually for about 5 minutes or so my heart feels a lil racy, not troubling but there never the less, though the nervous anxious feeling overall never last longer than about 15 min...just takes my body a lil time to absorb or get use to I imagine...however, I do love it (a-nol) and so I find the effects not too terribly troublesome...I think wearing with tranquility would reduce that, and now that I think of it, sometimes, I don't even notice the effect, prolly because i am wearing one of the calming pheros...

I know, not much said here, but I hope it helps all the same.

be blessed

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

It definitely hits me this way. A couple of deep breaths help and I try to put it not so close to me--back of neck, etc.

after wearing alphanol a few times you will prolly acclimate to it.

it did that the first few times for me then i was pretty consistant wearing it and all that stopped.

it might be this way for any mix you use for the very first time or so.

my experience is that i usually acclimate to them all.

Thank you, ladies. Nice to know it isn't just me. I'll try it again, probably with some Tranquility Potion and see how it goes before I try to go swimming in a pool of Woozy Floozy :)

• 2 months later...