Hi

gothicangel18

I'm really bad at introductions, but hi, I'm new here. My name is Sharon. I kind of stumbled across love potion's on bpal.org and it's kind of started to be an addiction. I noticed a lot of BPALs don't work for my skin, so I decided to try love potions and well...let's just say I've ordered a few bottles since then ;) I figured I'd introduce myself before posting anywhere :)

Hello and WELCOME, Gothicangel!

Love Potion snagged me in a manner of speaking too, I was writing a book of reveiws on e-tail sites, and Love Potion was so damn awesome, original and wonderful that I just stayed here! Mara and Danna are Amazing and sweet, so is Ail the pheremone chemist, they will always be super helpful and sweet about any questions you have, as will everyone else on the forum.

Its a really fun forum to be on-we get pretty goofy round here. And yes, the scents are amazing. (and I have a fragrance collection the size of a small country-from the big fragrance houses to other e-tailers, and NOTHING compares to the quality of work done here-why? Love and magic baby!) Seriously, they really put they're heart and soul into the products, and it shows. And pheremones...please-if you haven't, PLAY WITH PHEROS!!! So much fun.

There's also a new fella that works here who goes by le Wizard, and seems very nice, I just haven't had a chance to talk to him yet personally.

But again-Welcome and enjoy the forum, the company you find here, and of course, all the kickass scents! Have a good one!

Lori :);):blue_dancing_banana:

Welcome to the Boards, GothicAngel! I was browsing foodie sites when I saw LP mentioned. I popped over, was intrigued, and after getting my first samples, was hooked! Since then, I almost exclusively wear Love Potion fragrances and pheros, I'm am a confessed LP Junkie too!

Well hello there and definitely a big hearty warm :blush:

You are going to love it here as the ladies have mentioned...by the way we are all so damned rottenly spoiled by our LP denmothers Mara and Danna,,,they are Fabulous

Welcome dear lady!

djac

ps....very soon I will send you a Happy package...when I am ready I will ask you to shoot me an email if you don't mind so I can get ya mailing address, if that's okay with ya. I'd send it out Saturday (today for me) but I already have my packages ready to go out and you may not see this post in time...

Welcome to the LP lair...muuwahahaha...The land of obsessed LP women who voluntarily ride the emotional rollercoster ride that is LP new release time of the month (it's worse than PMS) and home of the Dom Banana. :blush: Life doesn't get much better than that. :toast:

Welcome to the LP lair...muuwahahaha...The land of obsessed LP women who voluntarily ride the emotional rollercoster ride that is LP new release time of the month (it's worse than PMS) and home of the Dom Banana. :icecream: Life doesn't get much better than that. :)

Shhh....Jo Anna you gave away *all* our secrets! :rolleyes:

안녕 환영! :icecream: Hi! Welcome!

Welcome to the LP lair...muuwahahaha...The land of obsessed LP women who voluntarily ride the emotional rollercoster ride that is LP new release time of the month (it's worse than PMS) and home of the Dom Banana. :( Life doesn't get much better than that. ^_^

Bahahahah! JoAnna you crack me up!

And welcome gothicangel18!

Welcome to the LP lair...muuwahahaha...The land of obsessed LP women who voluntarily ride the emotional rollercoster ride that is LP new release time of the month (it's worse than PMS) and home of the Dom Banana. :aola: Life doesn't get much better than that. :jumpforjoy:

HAHAHAHAHAAAA....Joanna, you crack me up!

Seriously though, welcome Gothic Angel! I am sure you'll begin to love it here as much as we all do!

:jumpforjoy: I think something magical brings us together at this wonderful place.Im still quite new,but feel like I have found a new faimly here.Iam sure you will fill that way to.

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co so glad to welcome you

:aola:

Tee