What phero to calm my man????

Okay, I'm obsessed with LP pheros( & now everyone in towns obsessed w/ me *evil grin*). However my man is starting to lose his motherflippin' mind w/ jealousy. We've been married 41/2 yrs., this is the first year I've been hot again. Kicked meth after we got married( cold turkey, who can afford rehab), anyway I gained 25 lbs. which is huge on my 4'11" frame. So I've really got to have something to calm him, cuz I'm not kickin my LP habit 2!!!( I mean how many things in life are this awesome that won't kill you?!!!) So I was thinking of ordering him tranquility potion( with an extra label that says supersexy, so he'll wear it.) Men will do anything for some tail. Would that work? Can I even do that? Or do you lovelies have any suggestions?

Edited by Beccah1

Okay, I'm obsessed with LP pheros( & now everyone in towns obsessed w/ me *evil grin*). However my man is starting to lose his motherflippin' mind w/ jealousy. We've been married 41/2 yrs., this is the first year I've been hot again. Kicked meth after we got married( cold turkey, who can afford rehab), anyway I gained 25 lbs. which is huge on my 4'11" frame. So I've really got to have something to calm him, cuz I'm not kickin my LP habit 2!!!( I mean how many things in life are this awesome that won't kill you?!!!) So I was thinking of ordering him tranquility potion( with an extra label that says supersexy, so he'll wear it.) Men will do anything for some tail. Would that work? Can I even do that? Or do you lovelies have any suggestions?

Actually - I have a a jealous one as well. :-) So don't look at me for brilliant answers on this one. It irks the beeeejezus out of me. With that said - have you tried Teddy Man for him? It has the alpha-male at peace phero which is supposed to make them more snuggly and loving.

Personally - I like the phero blend on my husband but not so much the scent. He is all cuddly and kind when he has it on - which for a huge dude is kind of cute.

Actually - there's a thought - how about an unscented Teddy Man Phero so I could have it loaded to something I do love?

Ail, M & D - do you think that might be a possibility? Maybe a super strong version of Alpha-male at Peace for men who are a bit hornery? So those of us married/attached to them - could have just a teenier bit of an easier time?

You could have one of the men's scents amped with Tranquility, actually.....I would recommend Bad Boy or Down and Dirty for Men. They are both AWESOME scents....

I put in another vote for Teddy Man. It's a good one. Calms my man down and me as well

I also want to commend you for kicking meth! Way to go girl! That's a tough one!

I'm an ex cokehead and opiate addict. I know how it is. I never got my hands on speed thank god, but I know it's one of the toughest to beat!

You kick ass sister! That's all I gots ta say!

Personally - I like the phero blend on my husband but not so much the scent.

Dude, I feel like I don't even know you. :(

Actually, I have a way to combat jealousy but it involves highly stylized erotic scenarios and has nothing to do with pheromones at all. But the other has to be willing to play in order for it to work. It's fun for more...secure, shall we say...people too. ^_^

Dude, I feel like I don't even know you. :(

Actually, I have a way to combat jealousy but it involves highly stylized erotic scenarios and has nothing to do with pheromones at all. But the other has to be willing to play in order for it to work. It's fun for more...secure, shall we say...people too. ^_^

Blows raspberries. Loudly.

I don't like Mr. Shelly enough these days for that.

Blow raspberries again. Did I say loudly? Yeah - loudly.

here is some insight that i hope you consider:

i have been using pheros for a good amount of time.

i noticed a pattern with my SO

because he has moments of being jealous to the point of cruelty

when i have done zero to instigate it.

what i have found

is that on *good* days,

wearing copulins equated to the best day ever.

on *bad* or nuetral days,

copulins caused him to be a lunatic with jealous mean nonsense.

my personal opinion

was that the test-spike exaggerated where he was most likely to lean that day.

this isnt something i am guessing at.

i have actually journaled the unwanted behaviour and linked it without doubt in my mind to the cops

(which,btw, i refuse to stop wearing, but i use them only when i know there is a positive outcome)

again, take a moment to journal and see what unfolds.

what i have found

is that on *good* days,

my personal opinion

i have actually journaled the unwanted behaviour and linked it without doubt in my mind to the cops

(which,btw, i refuse to stop wearing, but i use them only when i know there is a positive outcome)

Very good point, Lor.....testosterone spikes in a man who already is leaning toward jealous tendencies could cause a serious roller coaster ride.....

That's kind of the point I'm making...jealousy is something which is irrational and therefore can only be slightly placated by the use of pheromones, but never wholly fixed. Men have mood swings too, and jealousy is a negative facet of a man's psyche, just like any other negative emotion.

Even though I am not of the opinion that it can be solved in this way, I would posit that EST is something which could bond him to you - regardless of whatever behavior you are actually exhibiting - and that could be a method of attempting to get him to trust you again.

That's kind of the point I'm making...jealousy is something which is irrational and therefore can only be slightly placated by the use of pheromones, but never wholly fixed. Men have mood swings too, and jealousy is a negative facet of a man's psyche, just like any other negative emotion.

Even though I am not of the opinion that it can be solved in this way, I would posit that EST is something which could bond him to you - regardless of whatever behavior you are actually exhibiting - and that could be a method of attempting to get him to trust you again.

i second the EST.

wouldnt fix the problem, but it certainly would make using other mixes safer.

I put in another vote for Teddy Man. It's a good one. Calms my man down and me as well

I also want to commend you for kicking meth! Way to go girl! That's a tough one!

I'm an ex cokehead and opiate addict. I know how it is. I never got my hands on speed thank god, but I know it's one of the toughest to beat!

You kick ass sister! That's all I gots ta say!

Thankyou. I'm just lucky I'm too materialistic to stay hooked on something that leaves me nothing to show for my money. Now LP is gonna be much harder to kick :aola:

Aye caramaba!

can live without men but don't want to!

Least not me...hehe

Jealousy or no jealousy....if they can deal with our mood swings why can't we forgive their jealousy?

The only thing is if a man hits a woman then for sure best thing is to leave his sorry behind...that I am 100% sure about!

A man should never, ever raise a hand against a woman and neither should a woman raise her hand against a man..believe it or not...it does happen...

what i have found

is that on *good* days,

my personal opinion

So, the pheros may amp his test. levels is what you're saying. Which is very interesting to me, because he is a power lifter. He takes a pantry full of supplements to keep to his regime @ the gym. They worry me because some of them are so similiar to steriods. I know some of you ladies may know that some of these sups. get pulled after 2 or so years( when the FDA gets 2 them). The other thread about the erox brand phero maybe depressing men, makes even more sense now. Especially, since you have just helped me link his test levels to his phero reaction. We always used to get into when I wore that brand. He does have a really strong reaction to these ones, also. Usually it's positive. I think subcon. he may relate to me @ property( he's a taurus). So pheros + test+night out solo= huge fight later! I really appreciate all the advice on this thread. And I think I will experiment w/ Teddy Man for him& MayDay laced body lotion+bottle for me. My goodies are almost here, so I can see if the mayday works out for me here in a couple days.

Aye caramaba!

can live without men but don't want to!

Least not me...hehe

Jealousy or no jealousy....if they can deal with our mood swings why can't we forgive their jealousy?

The only thing is if a man hits a woman then for sure best thing is to leave his sorry behind...that I am 100% sure about!

A man should never, ever raise a hand against a woman and neither should a woman raise her hand against a man..believe it or not...it does happen...

Thnx 4 the advise. He keeps his hands to himself. Basically we both work nights. So if he goes over to a friends, or whatever it's normal for him to be gone till 8am(we're usually awake till then). I was out till 6 & he freaked. He kicked me outta the house( till he went to work, ha!). I have the great low drape tops& this really cool bra that you can wear w/ them. So I did have one of those on, however I was promised a boobjob after the baby. So I don't think the tops should be that big a deal. Alas, first UPS fell thru& then the recession...I digress. We've talked about it like normal people(minus pheros) & he's apologized. With his test. levels I'll just have to tread lightly w/ those. I'm really curious about that research mentioned in my other thread& why it's not allowed to be published, hmm.

I'm really curious about that research mentioned in my other thread& why it's not allowed to be published, hmm.

Don't worry it's not that the results are dodgy & scientist are trying to cover things up. The world of research is extremely cut-throat. You can't talk about the details of your work, methods or results until you have enough info to get it officially published in scientific/medical journals, or get patents (if applicable). If details leak out other research teams move in & "steal" your ideas and there's no prizes for runners up in science...

Beccah.. Sounds like your man has some double standards for you in this relationship. If you are getting locked out of your home maybe its time to start putting your foot down... I have a friend who was in a doubled up relationship like that (with a bodybuilder) and he ended up trying to run her over in a rage.. The thing about it is he was soo jealous and he ended up being the one who cheated. She left him in fear for her life (lives in cali now) and he ended up moving in with her ex-best friend 3 weeks later. You have to put your foot down.. jealous men like that keep pushing if there are no boundaries. In the short term I would try Sorceress to help put you in a powerful frame of mind and I would rub EST over the furniture all throughout my house... keeping him calm is good until you re-estabish your power.

Edited by KrazyKat

Beccah.. Sounds like your man has some double standards for you in this relationship. If you are getting locked out of your home maybe its time to start putting your foot down... I have a friend who was in a doubled up relationship like that (with a bodybuilder) and he ended up trying to run her over in a rage.. The thing about it is he was soo jealous and he ended up being the one who cheated. She left him in fear for her life (lives in cali now) and he ended up moving in with her ex-best friend 3 weeks later. You have to put your foot down.. jealous men like that keep pushing if there are no boundaries. In the short term I would try Sorceress to help put you in a powerful frame of mind and I would rub EST over the furniture all throughout my house... keeping him calm is good until you re-estabish your power.

I do have to say THANK HEAVEN for this forum! All you ladies r wonderful! It's nice to have a safe place to talk about your problems. I try not to dwell on them, what w/ the law of attraction&all. Sometimes you just have to vent tho. I just can't stand the thought of my friends gossiping about my relationship! All of you are wonderful & isn't it great you can make friends w/ other LP addicts such as ourselves. No way I'm sharin w/ my local friends :018A1D~14:

Sounds smart not to share too much.. people talk... even "friends." You're life sounds pretty darn exciting and Im sure gossip comes with along with the territory.

Your are def SAFE here.. we're all here to help, just trying to do the best we can... no ulterior motives.. just hugs and heart.

I second what KrazyKat said. Annnnd your not gonna like this, but I gotta say it. My ex relationship sounds alot like yours. ALOT. I'm not gonna go into details on differences and I'm not gonna get preachy with you either.

But--after awhile, if there hasn't already, your gonna ask yourself if it's worth it. Pheros were like, a last ditch effort for me..but we just didn't work as a couple. And no, he's still not better, still out there doin wacky shit. But I don't have to deal with it anymore everyday. AND belive it or not, I think we may even make it back to the friend zone(we were friends platonicaly for 5 years before being together).

But man-the abuse, the jealousy, the CRAP? How much you want? You know there's someone else out there who isn't gonna be that way.

And now I've gone up in your bussiness enough for one day. I'm sorry if I overstepped my bounds too much. Thing is-similiar stuff just recently happened to me within the past year, and I'm just now dating again(which is awesome), someone whose actually INTO me, brain body, interests, everything..

Anyway. That's enough of the ol' foot in the mouth.

I HOPE it gets Better! I'm just sayin, if it doesn't? Well..you know.

Ok I'm editing this a bit--I just reread this thread--your relationship doesn't actually sound as bad as mine was. I jump the gun sometimes. It also sounds like you handle this guy with alot more balls than I ever did! But yeah...um get his ass calmed the hell down. And don't be mad at me for gettin so opinionated..pretty please. This forum does kick ass, and it's safe. But sometimes we gets ta ventin' right back, if ya know what I mean.

Edited by cheeseburger79