Introducing..The Naughty Jester!

Potion Master

Have you read the expanded descriptions of the scents this month? Well, you simply MUST. A very dear friend of mine who is a professional screen writer decided to have some fun with us and splash around in our pond for a few days. He wrote all ten of the perfumerie pages descriptions this month, and each one had us giggling madly over here.

I shan't tell you his real name - (which is not a "household name" in this country so, don't bother guessing!) - only that he's seen nearly 40 of his original screenplays made into films, which is an astounding record of success in this field - and he's been a genuine, guardian superhero of a friend to me for at least a decade.

I LOVE what he's written, and hope he'll write some more for us in the months to come - whenever he's not flitting around the globe in his Batcopter, overseeing his productions. So, Ladies.... please help me extend a warm welcome to our Naughty Jester....

And, by the way - dark haired, blue eyed, some facial fur, looks great in a cape, (heh), cat person, newly single, 40-ish but an eternal artistic kid at heart...and I think he's still looking for his Catwoman... :D

(Could I POSSIBLY embarrass him any more? Bwaha!)

I loved the descriptions!! You are all taking things to the next level, definitely!!!

Thank you, Naughty Jester!!

I like the one for Jungle Colada the best...fantastic job, sir!

(And Mara, hey...research is research! :666: )

Welcome Naughty Jester ! haven't read the descriptions yet but will, heh !

eta: Very Nice NJ ! research... Ha !

Edited by liz

Good evening, ladies...

After all the kind words that have been posted about the new descriptions -- along with a few blush-inducing remarks from Mara -- I thought perhaps I should drop in and say hello all, and thank each and every one of you for such a warm welcome. Writers are usually publicly flogged and this has been a pleasant change from the norm. Not that I have a problem with flogging if it's done properly and with an attitude towards reciprocation...

I look forward to whatever the Potion Master has up her sleeve for the upcoming months, and if I can bring smiles to all of your lovely faces then so much the better.

Back to the Jester's Lair I go for now. More soon, though...

NJ

All I can say, Naughty Jester, is you're a cunning linguist! Ahh...if only all men were as talented... :love:

Indeed, dear ladies, what manner if jester would I be, had I not a cunning, twirling, swirling silver tongue capable of all manner of linguistic feats? Verily, I can get my face slapped in four languages!

*sigh* :banana038:

Indeed, dear ladies, what manner if jester would I be, had I not a cunning, twirling, swirling silver tongue capable of all manner of linguistic feats? Verily, I can get my face slapped in four languages!

It's refreshing to hear a man with such confidence and what a sense of humor...why are u still single again??

Thanks for coming up with those lovely descriptions...I took the time to read them all last night...hehe...when I very well should have been sleeping...lol

Writers should be flogged upon request of course! :001_302:

HA !

It's refreshing to hear a man with such confidence and what a sense of humor...why are u still single again??

Alas, the winds of change and the tides of circumstance have their way with us all. The Grand Illusion deceives even the cleverest of jesters, makes fools of kings and kings of fools. Which is a fancy way of saying things just didn't work out.

So here am I, the Naughty Jester, to amuse, bemuse and confuse....and otherwise make a half-witted oaf of myself (which is a run-of-the-mill Thursday around The Jester's Lair).

Edited by The Naughty Jester

Writers should be flogged upon request of course! ;)

Most of the producers I've worked for have that same idea, except their idea of "upon request" was when a writer said "hello," "where's my check" or "you want it WHEN??" Hence, the Frequent Flogging miles we all racked up. Funny, how the term "upon request" has such a broad interpretive scale...

Good evening, ladies...

After all the kind words that have been posted about the new descriptions -- along with a few blush-inducing remarks from Mara -- I thought perhaps I should drop in and say hello all, and thank each and every one of you for such a warm welcome. Writers are usually publicly flogged and this has been a pleasant change from the norm. Not that I have a problem with flogging if it's done properly and with an attitude towards reciprocation...

I look forward to whatever the Potion Master has up her sleeve for the upcoming months, and if I can bring smiles to all of your lovely faces then so much the better.

Back to the Jester's Lair I go for now. More soon, though...

NJ

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Love the label blurbs.

Oh my!! Naughty Jester, you inspire naughty thoughts!!