OK, you Mermaids of Atlantis lovers, you MUST get this one.....I bought a full bottle unsniffed, and now I have decided that I must have more! It is so much like Mermaids that I am in loooooove!

It is watery and fruity, with a light floral undertone....I don't detect the strong seaweed-y tang that I got from Mermaids, but it is very similar....on me, at least.....

Thank you, ladies!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolly how about the cops? Can you detect them a bit?

I smell them when it's wet, but not after it dries down....

Excellent post at the other place btw, I applaud your frankness!!

Thank you TG.....it needed to be said....

Great review!! I'm somewhat jealous though since you already have your order!! I've got some custom bath products in mine which are probably holding up the process (but TOTALLY worth it).

Great review!! I'm somewhat jealous though since you already have your order!! I've got some custom bath products in mine which are probably holding up the process (but TOTALLY worth it).

I wasn't expecting it today, but there it was! Good surprise with the hellish week I have had!!

I ordered a full sized bottle of this unsniffed and it's on the way. I havent even received my samples but I figured if it's got cops in it I MUST HAVE IT. I love Mermaids of Atlantis. I still have half a bottle. I can't wait to receive mine.

I ordered a full sized bottle of this unsniffed and it's on the way. I havent even received my samples but I figured if it's got cops in it I MUST HAVE IT. I love Mermaids of Atlantis. I still have half a bottle. I can't wait to receive mine.

OH, it is great Countess, you will absolutely LOVE it.....not tangy like mermaids could get at times, but sweet and soft and watery....and you know I am a fan of anything that has cops in it....I added cops to part of my one hoarded bottle of Mermaids, as a matter of fact.....

I totally snagged a bottle of this unsniffed. :love: I just KNEW it would be similar to Mermaids...hee hee!

i like the seaweed tang.

but i am looking forward to this arriving

You will LOVE it....trust me on this one.....it is lovely....

Edited by Dolly

You will LOVE it....trust me on this one.....it is lovely....

well mermaids is freaking awesome so if its anything similar,im game.

i get this thing in my head where i want to wear certain colors and corresponding scents, like finding myself in aqua and dark greenish blue this scent should be perfect.

now for instance

nymph is a great day scent,

but not so much for evening.

what would you say this scent is good for?

well mermaids is freaking awesome so if its anything similar,im game.

i get this thing in my head where i want to wear certain colors and corresponding scents, like finding myself in aqua and dark greenish blue this scent should be perfect.

now for instance

nymph is a great day scent,

but not so much for evening.

what would you say this scent is good for?

I would say it would work great for a summertime afternoon or early evening.....it is smooth and rich....not overpowering.....I am taking it for my Sept trip to the beach in Destin....

Well, this one got the BIG thumbs up from my sweetie this morning. He is glad I have a second backup bottle on the way.....

He notices the differences between this one and Mermaids.....he wasn't overly fond of Mermaids...my skin chemistry amped the seaweedy note, which I liked, but it would waft in and out and he didn't care for the scent when it did that. He said it was "ok".....this one was sniffed by him all morning this morning, and he said....."OOOOH, I like that one".....the cops worked their magic, too.....got me "some" (or some MORE, actually) before he left to return to his house....hehe....I am surprised he had the energy after last night and the BAM.....OMG.....

Well, this one got the BIG thumbs up from my sweetie this morning. He is glad I have a second backup bottle on the way.....

He notices the differences between this one and Mermaids.....he wasn't overly fond of Mermaids...my skin chemistry amped the seaweedy note, which I liked, but it would waft in and out and he didn't care for the scent when it did that. He said it was "ok".....this one was sniffed by him all morning this morning, and he said....."OOOOH, I like that one".....the cops worked their magic, too.....got me "some" (or some MORE, actually) before he left to return to his house....hehe....I am surprised he had the energy after last night and the BAM.....OMG.....

Dolly My Dear...

you know I wanna be you when I grow up

djac

Thank you ladies!! You know I love you all!

I received mine over the weekend. Tail is Mermaids of Atlantis with a punch of copulins. I love it. The plumeria is perfect and blends well with the rest of the ingredients. And the Papaya Mikl sounds yummy. I have a large bottle and a sample. I just might have to snag another bottle to be on the safe side.

wore Tail and LAM last night to watch tv :)

that was some of the kinkiest sex i have ever had.

not for nothing, but cops do make a guy focus on YOU, and make sure you know its all about YOU.

Tail starts out sooooo innocent and beautiful....

...then you see there is some sexy enchantment going on there,

i felt like a siren everytime i simply asked a question,

the scent painting me like a greek myth .

what were we watching again?

oh yeah-

discovery channel's "the sun", LOL

I received mine over the weekend. Tail is Mermaids of Atlantis with a punch of copulins. I love it. The plumeria is perfect and blends well with the rest of the ingredients. And the Papaya Mikl sounds yummy. I have a large bottle and a sample. I just might have to snag another bottle to be on the safe side.

I have a full one, with a backup on the way.....no way was I going to end up like I did with Mermaids....only one bottle and a few samples snaged through trades (and begging)....

I've already order some LAM,BAM and various other goodies. But now I'm trying to sweet talk my money fairy into letting me buy just 1 more bottle of Tail. I'm with you Dolly. I don't want to be without this.

This was very much like Mermaids of Alantis on me when I first applied. After it dried, it became more of a floral with a strong EOW scent. It fades too fast on me, and EOW is not a scent that I want to be left with after an hour. :cry:. I am sure this is just my skin, so don't shy away from trying this one. It smelled fantastic until it faded away.

This was very much like Mermaids of Alantis on me when I first applied. After it dried, it became more of a floral with a strong EOW scent. It fades too fast on me, and EOW is not a scent that I want to be left with after an hour. :) . I am sure this is just my skin, so don't shy away from trying this one. It smelled fantastic until it faded away.

Must just be you.....it lasted a good long time on me.....and I couldn't smell the EoW even when the scent faded.....

Must just be you.....it lasted a good long time on me.....and I couldn't smell the EoW even when the scent faded.....

It lasted a good while for me, too...but did mellow down significantly. Asked my guy if he could smell it, and he said yes, but did NOT say it smelled 'odd'...so the EoW must still have been masked sufficiently. He's super sensitive to *all* additives, sadly.

i cant smell copulins in this.

of course, i had plenty of evidence they were there....

the smell is still on me from last night.

i want another bottle,

but at the same time i have to see whats comming up next!

I will say it again....these ladies are masters when it comes to covering the pheros! They are not just "thrown in" after the perfumes are blended....they are used as a note in the scent, so they are undetectable.....love it!

This was very much like Mermaids of Alantis on me when I first applied. After it dried, it became more of a floral with a strong EOW scent. It fades too fast on me, and EOW is not a scent that I want to be left with after an hour. :D . I am sure this is just my skin, so don't shy away from trying this one. It smelled fantastic until it faded away.

My skin absolutely ate this one too. Loved it while it lasted. It was interesting that I couldn't smell the EoW after it faded. To me that's a win/win as long as the EoW is doing its work.

Tail is a Stealth delivery system for massive amounts of cops.

My skin absolutely ate this one too. Loved it while it lasted. It was interesting that I couldn't smell the EoW after it faded. To me that's a win/win as long as the EoW is doing its work.

Tail is a Stealth delivery system for massive amounts of cops.

if anyone wants to put them up for trade, there are some serious Tail lovers here.....

^_^

BY FAR MY FAVE of the new releases!

I was hoping I would like this one after reading all the reviews but I wasnt sure...

When I first apply, I get a reminder of Nakai Nectar. I was so confused by this and realized it was the cops. I get a lot of cop smell while it dries down. I dont find it to be super offensive though. It is more of a "ya the cops are here, now let us show you how we can go undercover" :)

After drydown I get the sea feel to the scent. This isnt my fave smell, but there is something about it that draws me back. THEN comes the oh wow! I get like a lovely sun baked scent with this one it is so smooth and divine. It is a HOT scent that is so irrisitable! I love it.,

I already ordered a bottle and will HAVE to nab up many more soon....

if anyone wants to put them up for trade, there are some serious Tail lovers here.....

:P

I'm loving it too much. I'll just have to reapply early and often.... Maybe a nice shea butter lotion scented with Tail for layering.... Hmmmmmmm..... :emot25:

This strongly reminded me of Nakai Nectar. Lots of fruity melony-ness. I was confused by the "sea-scent" description as I didn't get any of that. On drydown it is a lighter scent on me though. Same feel as NN - obviously the sexy cops.

Do I need to add that this is DH's fave of the new releases? Yup, picked it right out of the 10 different scents on my arm....the man is a walking copulin detection device.

This strongly reminded me of Nakai Nectar. Lots of fruity melony-ness. I was confused by the "sea-scent" description as I didn't get any of that. On drydown it is a lighter scent on me though. Same feel as NN - obviously the sexy cops.

Do I need to add that this is DH's fave of the new releases? Yup, picked it right out of the 10 different scents on my arm....the man is a walking copulin detection device.

It was one of my man's faves too.....he really likes the scent....didn't tell him it has cops (or that "ass musk", as he calls them).....

yeah, tail is pretty.

it was pretty faint on me, though.

but still worked wonders.

wore it out last saturday night and the bartender told me i looked gorgeous and that he loved my hair.

he also gave me four free drinks and got me hammered over the course of the evening. lol.

my husband's friend's sister who usually doesn't like me and is stand-offish toward me was super nice and friendly to me, too, and told me how pretty i looked as well.

i didn't know copulins worked on girls...

overall, i was impressed with the amount of attention and compliments i got that night.

too bad my husband got so drunk he passed out the second his head hit the pillow and i got no nookie out of it. lol.

What I get from Tail is primarily the coconut and the mango, which make for a nice combination and a nice cover scent. I know the cops are there but I don't smell the fruity cheese evocation as I have in other scents with cops added, it's just more of a general presence, if that makes any sense. In actually I don't get any of the aquatic notes at all, which makes me very happy, heh. Quince wasn't as enthusiastic about Tail as he is about Phero Girl, but it had the desired effect of course, so I can always layer it with something else to encourage the NOMing.

Edited by luna65

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very tropical, bright scent...and is it just my nose or what? I couldn't smell the cops at all!

It smells like coconut, ripe mangos and there's this kind of aquatic thing going on in the background (sorry guys I suck at describing scents)

Not to mention, it's bright and slightly sweet (but not too sweet), I'm more of a pink girl but I'll definately be keeping/testing this sample for sure, it smells fantastic!