Well there's that...or he could have just been freaked out if he was feeling aroused in what he would consider an inappropriate place. I'm thinking that's what happened to the guy I was in line behind at the PO the other day. Or he was thinking Why am I sexually aroused by this woman who is clearly not my type? I figure if I had been his type he would have been more blatant about checking me out, but he went out of his way not to stare at me in an obvious fashion.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.. That reminds me..

I went into work wearing LP Original spray and some OCCO White. What's not to love, right? I get in the elevator with a very tall and well dressed man with a briefcase. No lie, he actually TURNED AND FACED THE WALL the entire way up like a spanked puppy! WTF? LOL!

Hey.. That reminds me..

I went into work wearing LP Original spray and some OCCO White. What's not to love, right? I get in the elevator with a very tall and well dressed man with a briefcase. No lie, he actually TURNED AND FACED THE WALL the entire way up like a spanked puppy! WTF? LOL!

wow! That's definitely a reaction! LOl!

wow, first thing that I thought reading the above was "mango" from SNL >_<

Now Mango would make me uncomfortable!

:) how much were you wearing? lol

It was just a slosh or two from a sample vial, I rubbed it into my arms (wearing tank top).

Some men can't handle cops in public...for whatever reason. Q has told me that his reaction is so "intense" he would be upset with me if I teased him like that, so OCCO and Phero Girl and the others are for indoor use only.

UM HELLO BONER-HIDING!

(am I allowed to use that sort of language here? I notice everyone here is very polite with their language)

Suit pants are particularly bad at disguising boners!

boner boner boner!

Seriously guys are always talking about how we women will never know the humiliation and discomfort of trying to hide the dang things.

wow, first thing that I thought reading the above was "mango" from SNL >_<

ROFL!! Well, perfumesniffer, at least he didn't act like that~!

Hey.. That reminds me..

Oh my, now that's funny! Maybe you smelled like whomever in his life who put him in the naughty corner as a child. Or the boner theory like Tyvey said. So funny

UM HELLO BONER-HIDING!

(am I allowed to use that sort of language here? I notice everyone here is very polite with their language)

Polite? Apparently you missed the "raging assload of cops" discussion regarding OCCO.....LOL

Yeah I was gonna say...have you not read my posts?! :)

My potty mouth is why I'm condemned to the Naughty Corner.

Edited by luna65

Some men can't handle cops in public...for whatever reason. Q has told me that his reaction is so "intense" he would be upset with me if I teased him like that, so OCCO and Phero Girl and the others are for indoor use only.

Yep, that is why some women don't do the cops in public thing.......I do, but I am prepared for anything, because you NEVER know what kind of reaction some men are going to have when their testosterone spikes. When I have gone into deliberate massive overload for testing purposes, I have gotten hostility from men, cattiness from women, TOTALLY inappropriate sexual statements and gestures, you name it, I have had it happen at one time or another. The reactions ya'll are getting are definitely someone who is not reacting well to the cops....

Yeah I was gonna say...have you not read my posts?! :)

My potty mouth is why I'm condemned to the Naughty Corner.

Yeah, I don't think either one of us would win the award for tact or self-restraint....LOL.....

I love this place! You guys CRACK ME UP!

My husband doesn't seem to react to cops what-so-ever. But then again I haven't tested "a raging assload" either. LOL No--I think he's just too young and ...um...spunky still. :)

I haven't really got to test any other pheros on him yet, and I haven't tested anything out in public.

I love you guys! You're hilarious and REAL! We all learn so much more that way! ..besides, I don't see the point of censorship~

Well there's that...or he could have just been freaked out if he was feeling aroused in what he would consider an inappropriate place. I'm thinking that's what happened to the guy I was in line behind at the PO the other day. Or he was thinking Why am I sexually aroused by this woman who is clearly not my type? I figure if I had been his type he would have been more blatant about checking me out, but he went out of his way not to stare at me in an obvious fashion.

Luna, this makes sense. The guy behind me was very buff and I'm plump, kinda butchy, I'm sure (if he was straight) that I'm not his type at all. Though who knows these days.

My husband doesn't seem to react to cops what-so-ever. But then again I haven't tested "a raging assload" either. LOL No--I think he's just too young and ...um...spunky still. :)

I haven't really got to test any other pheros on him yet, and I haven't tested anything out in public.

Um - let us know how a "raging assload" amount works! ROFLMAO!

Luna, this makes sense. The guy behind me was very buff and I'm plump, kinda butchy, I'm sure (if he was straight) that I'm not his type at all. Though who knows these days.

Tht's not necessarily true....my husband was a bodybuilder (before we got married), he went thru a strict phase (no sugar, no alcohol) for about the first 6 months of our marriage. When he was fitness model material, he always told me he prefered 'soft women'. As in the Marylin body type :)

Tht's not necessarily true....my husband was a bodybuilder (before we got married), he went thru a strict phase (no sugar, no alcohol) for about the first 6 months of our marriage. When he was fitness model material, he always told me he prefered 'soft women'. As in the Marylin body type :)

I agree with Beccah. Different strokes for different folks! Some men just prefer "thicker" women. I have always been heavy, and I have dated some FIIIIIIIIIIIINE men.....the ones where other women look at you, pull you to the side, and say....."Where the hell did you find HIM?!?!?!"

Me three, me three...ME THREE!

I didn't forget about you, TWIN! I actually mentioned you in my original post, but then edited it out.....didn't want to call you out in public! LOL!

I love you guys! You're hilarious and REAL! We all learn so much more that way! ..besides, I don't see the point of censorship~

:blush: !!!!!!!!

and OMG,I think I know now what was going on the other day when a friend was acting strange and being teased by some of his co-workers.I knew it involved me because of the looks. I just bet it was an Occo Red ...reaction. :)

• 1 month later...
Aren't cops offensive to gay men?

It's funny that yall mention this. I came to work Friday wearing cops (some older stuff from LS as I'm still waiting for my LP order :) and everyone kept telling me how good I smelled, etc. However, the gay gentleman that sits in front of me (who is normally wayy TOOOO chatty) COMPLETELY gave me the silent treatment from 8 am to 5 pm. Literally would not even look at me. Although he was friendly and chatty with the rest of my co-workers. I spent about 80% of the day wondering what I had done to offend him...until it occurred to me that maybe it's the cops. Today I came to work sans-cops and he is back to his old self! Crazy!

And now that I see this... totally makes sense! Why are they offensive to gay men, does anyone know? I mean besides the obvious reason that only women give off cops...and gay men are only attracted to men for the most part... hmmm. Interesting.

Yeah...welllll...the obvious is the right answer. Some gay guys just HATE the smell of copulins.

Tho, I have known a few who are more attracted to straight guys, and they actually wear the stuff as an attractant.

Mine doesn't react when we are just hanging out, but in the bedroom, whoa baby, look out. There are some subtle and umm not so subtle differences.

The extremity of responses (straight vs gay men) is almost comical. I was wearing BBM once in an elevator with several men -- it looked like a lab experiment -- all of them were inching closer to me for the entire ride -- except one, a gay friend, who did not say hi back to me *or even make eye contact* with me, and sidestepped away -- I kept creeping closer to him just to see if I was imagining it but he kept moving away (while the others shuffled along to follow me like petals on a daisy). And this is a *friend*! WOULD NOT SAY HI TO ME. Just proves teh power of teh cops

Yeah...welllll...the obvious is the right answer. Some gay guys just HATE the smell of copulins.

Tho, I have known a few who are more attracted to straight guys, and they actually wear the stuff as an attractant.

Thank you Mara!!! This is all so amazing to me, I *always* knew I had a sixth sense and I always knew it had something to do with smell...because if I didn't like someone, alot of times it was because they just didn't smell right to me. Not anything particular, like B.O....just....something.

Well now I know! If my gay neighbor is ignoring me, I should be wearing the right amount to attract straight men! :(

To go further into the reason for offensiveness to gay men....

I watched this really interesting doc on BBCA featuring John Barrows (Gah I love him). Anyway, he was really curious as to why he turned out guy. So he delved into the whole genetic issue. Which turned out to be a bust. The researchers did find an interesting stat that male children are 30% more likey to be gay if they had older male siblings. So the researchers put forward a theory that during fetal development, the gay male brain lacks adequate test. @ a certain developemental point & in essence develops more like a females. Which to me would explain why most of the gay guys I know are so talented ( using both centers in the brain), & the adversion to cops. IDK I would watch anything with John Barrows in it !

Do you mean John Barrowman? Because yes, I would watch him in anything (and have watched him in a number of things). Preferrably kissing boys. :(

I know of that study/theory. It says that if you have a family with lots of male children, that progressively, each male child is born with less and less testosterone. They say that, biologically speaking, it keeps the males in one family from competing with each other for the same types of females - an evolutionary mechanism from a time when communities were small and the pool of available females would have been limited. I believe it also said that the youngest male in a large family of sons was more likely to be gay.

All fetuses start out as female, and at a specific time during the fetal development, the baby receives a "testosterone bath" that turns the baby into a male. The testosterone bath has to be delivered with precise timing. If delivered too late, it can result in females who are gay or more masculine than the 'norm', or males who retain more feminine traits, etc.

It seems to make sense on an intellectual level, but I have a LOT of gay friends of both sexes, probably 70% of my friends in total are gay, but anyway, point being, many of these friends are 'only' children, or just have one sibling, so the theory might appear to work on paper, but it could just be a law of averages, and within larger families, there's just a larger statistical likelihood that one or more of the kids will be gay.

I know of that study/theory. It says that if you have a family with lots of male children, that progressively, each male child is born with less and less testosterone. They say that, biologically speaking, it keeps the males in one family from competing with each other for the same types of females - an evolutionary mechanism from a time when communities were small and the pool of available females would have been limited. I believe it also said that the youngest male in a large family of sons was more likely to be gay.

All fetuses start out as female, and at a specific time during the fetal development, the baby receives a "testosterone bath" that turns the baby into a male. The testosterone bath has to be delivered with precise timing. If delivered too late, it can result in females who are gay or more masculine than the 'norm', or males who retain more feminine traits, etc.

It seems to make sense on an intellectual level, but I have a LOT of gay friends of both sexes, probably 70% of my friends in total are gay, but anyway, point being, many of these friends are 'only' children, or just have one sibling, so the theory might appear to work on paper, but it could just be a law of averages, and within larger families, there's just a larger statistical likelihood that one or more of the kids will be gay.

Right, it also doesn't account for the XXY chromosomal that is scientifically proven to exist, or people proven to have two DNA sets (mothers who test as 'genetically unrelated' on DNA tests to children they've birthed). A little of it makes sense in reality, lol.

@ Luna. Right I was confusing his character name with his given name. Either way, I'd probably be willing to drink (a little) of John Barrowman's bathwater :10_small16:

:)

Well that's devotion right there for sure...hmm, I think there's only maybe three men I'd be willing to do that for.

To go further into the reason for offensiveness to gay men....

I watched this really interesting doc on BBCA featuring John Barrows (Gah I love him). Anyway, he was really curious as to why he turned out guy. So he delved into the whole genetic issue. Which turned out to be a bust. The researchers did find an interesting stat that male children are 30% more likey to be gay if they had older male siblings. So the researchers put forward a theory that during fetal development, the gay male brain lacks adequate test. @ a certain developemental point & in essence develops more like a females. Which to me would explain why most of the gay guys I know are so talented ( using both centers in the brain), & the adversion to cops. IDK I would watch anything with John Barrows in it !

There's actually a semi popular theory that soy milk during infancy and youth can cause this. It's an endocrine disruptor and also triggers early onset puberty. My brother was given it because he couldn't have milk. He's gay, and I'm a believer in soy as a trigger.

ETA: I LOVE John Barrowman... and I find him ridiculously sexy. He's perfect for captain Jack, which BTW got picked up by STARZ.

Edited by starlitegirl