Money Honey

OK, so I had originally ordered a sample of this one (which I received today), but I decided before my order got here to order a full one unsniffed.....GOOD IDEA!

When I first applied it, the grapefruit was so pungent that I thought that I wouldn't be able to handle it....screaming grapefruit.....if it does this on you, do NOT wash it off....ride it out! You will be pleased! After about 45 min or so, I went back to my app spot and sniffed again.....after it has time to mellow, it is absolutely FAB.....light grapefruit in the background of the honey....I also smell a little teensy bit of patchouli, but it fades in and out on me....very nice! Lets hope it works!

Do I need to do a money dance with this one? :love:

dammit janet.

(points if you know where THAT came from)

::sigh::

you described it the way i would need it to be if i ordered it.

if i am still on the list for Legacy, getting this one will be tough but not impossible.

i think it will pay for itself after i get it *wink*

dammit janet.

(points if you know where THAT came from)

::sigh::

you described it the way i would need it to be if i ordered it.

if i am still on the list for Legacy, getting this one will be tough but not impossible.

i think it will pay for itself after i get it *wink*

Rocky Horror, right?

I'm hoping it will help me pay for it, too.....

Rocky Horror, right?

I'm hoping it will help me pay for it, too.....

points !!!!

lol yeah, hopefully our lives will be enRICHed ...

points !!!!

lol yeah, hopefully our lives will be enRICHed ...

Hey, I am ready.....PCMP (Phero Charged Money Potion--sold out) works, of that I am SURE....have seen it myself!

Hey, I am ready.....PCMP (Phero Charged Money Potion--sold out) works, of that I am SURE....have seen it myself!

well then,

since i have just lost my job now might be the time to take a nice bath in this stuff

the drop of patchouli is what really pushed me over the edge for this....

Edited by Lor

well then,

since i have just lost my job now might be the time to take a nice bath in this stuff

Lor,

Im so sorry about your jobSendig you los of :(:Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon:

now take that nice bath you deserve.

Tee

well then,

OMG. Thats terrible. If you need Ramen, just let me know. It's like $0.16 a pkg here in MO. I sent some to Djac& it cost more to send it than the actual care pack. cost me. Sheesh.

Edited by Beccah1

well then,

Lor - so sorry to hear about the job. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Tee,Beccah1,j5382001,Therapygirl,ShellyB

thank you all so much.

I am actually excited by my new situation.

Obviously it means change, and I thrive on change (bring IT)

I will take this opportunity to find something better, that utilizes my unique gifts and love for community.

I am always happy to try new things

and being here

keeps my spirits from dropping even the tiniest bit ^_^

so Im going to give myself a week to look around....

going to sing "im alright" by Kenny Loggins to my family...outloud.....

put on my bestest LP pheros .....

and (haha) put together another LP order....

(im soooo badddd)

going to sing "im alright" by Kenny Loggins to my family...outloud.....

put on my bestest LP pheros .....

and (haha) put together another LP order....

(im soooo badddd)

This tickled me....got a good giggle....

Good luck on the job search, Lor!!

Lor - you are in my thoughts. I know what being thrust into the job market is like...

This is bright. The grapefruit is the strongest note on me when wet. The patchouli then comes in and deepens the scent. As it dries, much of that "twang" that is typical of a bright grapefruit note goes away. I think it is the patchouli tempering it. The honey sweetens it up nicely. Those that like Cougar Scented will probably like this one.

Money Honey you ain't got no respect

but I like to watch ya just to see what you can get.

Don't laugh, but this reminds me of Ludens' Cough Drops. Not in a bad way, though. Besides the obvious magickal congruence I think it's a good work blend because it's so fresh and bright. It deepens with time in that the honey and patchouli merge to create something mysterious.

In my experience with Swimming With Sharks I find that it makes people more cooperative. They're not afraid of me like with Dominance, but nor do they dismiss my input or requests, so I'd say if other people are getting this kind of effect too then it may be the most useful workplace blend overall.

Edited by luna65

Money Honey you ain't got no respect

but I like to watch ya just to see what you can get.

Don't laugh, but this reminds me of Ludens' Cough Drops. Not in a bad way, though. Besides the obvious magickal congruence I think it's a good work blend because it's so fresh and bright. It deepens with time in that the honey and patchouli merge to create something mysterious.

In my experience with Swimming With Sharks I find that it makes people more cooperative. They're not afraid of me like with Dominance, but nor do they dismiss my imput or requests, so I'd say if other people are getting this kind of effect too then it may be the most useful workplace blend overall.

Is that from that from that song ....I think it's called Rich Bitch?

It's from the Bay City Rollers' song "Money Honey" which I knew Mara had used as the inspiration for the name (the hint is that the background for the label art is tartan). ^_^

countess,dolly,sultry ^_^

............... :alien_dance: ...............who saw this????

runnin' towards the Money,Honey !

countess,dolly,sultry :)

............... :BLACK_~32: ...............who saw this????

runnin' towards the Money,Honey !

Oh, that is a cute one.....Ail gave us some really cute new emoticons..... :love: Can you tell that I am happy I got a full bottle of Money Honey?

Edited by Dolly

I just bought a full sized bottle too. I'm wearing some from the sample today and I must say that I love the grapefruit in this. Grapefruit makes me feel pretty and fresh. :P The new emoticons are awesome.

It's from the Bay City Rollers' song "Money Honey" which I knew Mara had used as the inspiration for the name (the hint is that the background for the label art is tartan). :001_302:

Shows how much I know, LOL. Thnx so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Wet this is sweet and faintly patchouli, the grapefruit, surprisingly, sits in the background and just gives it a suggestion of freshness.

After a bit, it becomes a very fresh and clean smell, almost soapy but not quite laundry. I think that might be related to the SWS phero, since Breaking the Ceiling did that to me too. Now the grapefruit & patchouli are playing nice, and the sweet of the honey is only a hint.

Very nice, a clean and fresh scent, very congruent for prosperity.

Can't speak to the pheros yet, as I am testing it here all alone on a Friday afternoon.

Edited: DOH! How come my search missed this? DOH.

Edited by Pony

• 2 weeks later...

I've only tried this at home a couple of times so far so I can't comment on the phero's but I could talk about the scent :happybirthday:

I'm not quite sure what to make of this one to be honest. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it either. I think it's the grapefruit that does it...I'm not a big fan of the initial grapefruit scent (though I don't dislike it either, it's just not a "me" scent), but after ry down that mellows and almost disappears leaving a lovely patchouli and musk scent :banana026: It's a fairly light and soft scent though and unfortunatley doesn't last that long on me so if I get a whole bottle I'd have to layer it with something to make the scent last all day...

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this one last night first time :rolleyes:

Can't tell much about the pheros since I used it at bed time (and I was sleeping by myself LOL! so yep)

At first I get this jaggery (indian tart-brown sugar kind of smell this ingredient is used in indian sweets and lemme tell you eatting this by itself is SO addicting) anyhow, I'm sure there's no brown sugar here since it's not in the scent list.

Anyhow, I got the jaggery + grapefruit smell. Oh wow, I loved this smell it was perfect oh yum indescribable. I kept sniffing myself. Yes, it was that yummy. No joke!

And after a while I got grapefruit + slight honey (still nice but I loved the first stage alot more)

Then the grapefruit fades and there's honey left. Beautiful dry down, more like honey'd skin smell. I like. Will definately use all my sample up!!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think this works for bringing in the money! I asked for a refund on paypal....I wasn't sure the claim would be decided in my favor since it wasn't the usual case of paying for an item and not receiving it. I put down a deposit but couldn't get it anymore so I asked for a refund. So I started wearing Money Honey with the intent of getting my refund. Not only did I get my refund but they solved the case a week early. So happy! :)

• 5 months later...

WOW... This is CRAZY GRAPEFRUIT on me .... DIZZY.... @.@ hehe... will test it again another day :party:

WOW... This is CRAZY GRAPEFRUIT on me .... DIZZY.... @.@ hehe... will test it again another day :D

Gosh,I cannot believe I have not commented about this in it's own thread,I sure have mentioned this is a fav of mine elsewhere :) Let it dry down! ...it turns into a yummy honeyed scent,and the SWS phero blend is awesome <_<

This always makes me feel like I should be dressed as the label and be at the high stakes tables in Monte Carlo...seriously :thumb_up11:

I don't believe I have tried this. SWS .... rare commodity now!

SWS= Swimming With Sharks = Mercuralia :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by Calii

• 1 month later...

this is really unusual. I don't get the grapefruit very much but my skin tend to amp honey notes which then turn baby powder (the mysteries of body chemistry again). But since I'm not wearing this for scent but for effects I layered it over OCCO Pink. Now I have a pink honey with an edge of citrus, along the line of Cougar I guess.

The linemen were just here and chattier than usual. The HOT One (OMG so hot and so young ... I'm a bad bad cougar) was asking me all sorts of personal questions. Hmmm. Isn't this supposed to be a work blend? Must be the OCCO throwing the test off. I'll have to try this without that. Maybe I need some NOCO pink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This smells like scented Cougar to me and I don't get much honey. I added some OCCO Pink and made it more sparkly. I'd probably wear this when I speak to my boss why I'm not on the commission scheme which my team members are on.

Sheesh,I keep forgetting how much I like this one! The self-effects are fantastic,very upbeat and confident,the scent is sleek,close to skin on me...ohhh try adding OCCO SLF :001_302:

dang it,I have Regal Confection & SLF on now,but think I will wear this later on today...hey thanks! :D