Ladies - what do you order for your guys?

The flip side of the question as I do not see many guys active here.

What men's products do the ladies here like and order for their guys? I know I asked this when I first joined but that was some time ago ...

Thanks!

The flip side of the question as I do not see many guys active here.

What men's products do the ladies here like and order for their guys? I know I asked this when I first joined but that was some time ago ...

Thanks!

OK - I think Sorcerer is insanely delicious... such a strong Phero mixed with a deep, dark resin blend - scrumptious and nearly irresitable.

Woodland Man - have a sample - it smells wonderful but the DH - not much of a woods person. Teddyman - yummy. But if I were a man and wanted to - get horizontal and superimposed - I'd pick Sorcerer.

That's me! ;-)

On my guy - Teddy Man - and UN/Super.

...growl...

Personal chemistry comes into play too, remember. One of my friends smells fabulous in Bad Boy, and another in Northshore. Try a good range of them and see what works with your natural scent best.

:magicstick:

If I were to order the 10 Pack Trial Sampler - are the 10 samples set or could I request certain samples?

My favorite of the men's scents (that are currently available) is Down and Dirty for Him. My favorite of the phero blends is Teddy Man, it's an incredible combination of scent and intent. As far as my Quince's preferences with LP, he likes Sugared Forest and Woodland Man, which are both woods-based scents. I like UN on him as well, which is the un-phero'ed version of the greatest male fragrance LPMP ever had, Super for Men (with added lavender).

If you wanted the best phero-based blend in terms of sexual attraction, I'd go with Sorcerer.

If I were to order the 10 Pack Trial Sampler - are the 10 samples set or could I request certain samples?

Oop! I answered this in your other thread:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ost&p=54316

Yes. I usually let the guys pick when they ask because there's relatively few men's scents compared with the women's scents - so it's just a slight paring down of choices really. But you should list an extra few in order of want, in case some are already sold out in sample sizes.

If you don't pick, currently I would send you: (P) stands for w/pheromones.

Excalibur, Merlin, Northshore, Woodland Man (P), Sorcerer (P), Teddy Man (P), Down & Dirty, La Vie de Boheme (P)... then a couple of the unisex blends.

SB made a good point, there are some blends which end up to be more unisex, like Flapper, 'Til Death, Bubble, Hera's Eye...and I think Sugared Patchouli smells just as awesome on a man as a woman.

My sweetie doesn't wear 'em... (wah!) but I've a guy friend who LOVES his LP's! He started out with Hera's Eye and Sugared Forest...he liked Excalibur too, however he really, really loves Spanish Gold! I've gotten him like 3 bottles of that already! Ya kind of have to read some reviews, maybe try some samples 'cause you never know what's going to be a hit!

Well, Super (or UN amped w/Super 4 Men) will always be my fave.....BUT I also love Sorcerer, Down and Dirty, and Bad Boy on my sweetie. HIS fave to wear is either Men's Dominance or Bad Boy....Bad Boy is his #1 pick....he has 3 bottles of it.....

All I know is that I gotta sample of Down&Dirty for my husband. When he puts that on it's go time!!! That's w/ out any pheros. If you wanted insta-magic you could try that boosted w/ a phero.

Pheroboy Dominance on my man drives me crazy in a good way, and Teddy Man calms us both down and makes us real cuddly and snuggly.

We have some other samples, including Sorcerer, which smells GREAT, but he's been stuck on wearing those two so far-and I ain't complainin'! :)

I love Pheroboy Dominance, very mature guy sexy. I love Pheroboy original also but it's more of a casual fresh scent. Down and Dirty for Men is very nice if you like the darker sweet leathery resinous scents.

Well just from reading I am looking at Northshore, Frog and maybe Merlin. But I have yet to hear anyone mention Merlin ... hmmm. The "properties" seemed interesting but the silence is ... telling?

Does anyone know how the scents of Bad Boy and Down and Dirty differ?

And who has any experience with Super Sexy pheromone blend?

SS4M is AMAZING! The silence from me is that someone special enjoys using ALL the LP's equally! I bought the men's pack, and he does love those,as do I, but there are some of the regular scents, such as Frog, Beltane, the original Ahses to Dust, Nox, Medium, and some others that just blow my mind when he wears them. I LOVE woodland man on him, Teddy Man has saved his life on MANY occasions, and Sorcerer is one of my ALL time faves. You almost can't go wrong here. If I remember correctly, Ares is to die for on him. We just have SOOO many samples and bottles that it is hard to choose.I'll go look and see if i can put my hand on merlin to give you a quick review.

Poop, Merlin is not in the bag, don't know what happened to it. I will tell you that I don't really care for tobacco or leather notes, so Down and Dirty for men is not my fave, although I am TOTALLY in the minority here on that. I DO LOVE Dominance, Excalibur, La Vie, And Phero Boy made me SOOO happy (I think it is sold out though). I LOVE that we can boost any of the scents with Pheros too, we have done alot of them with Soul Mate and Drop Your Guard so we can both wear them. I hope this helps a bit!

Edited by therapygirl

Well just from reading I am looking at Northshore, Frog and maybe Merlin. But I have yet to hear anyone mention Merlin ... hmmm. The "properties" seemed interesting but the silence is ... telling?

Does anyone know how the scents of Bad Boy and Down and Dirty differ?

And who has any experience with Super Sexy pheromone blend?

Frankly, I have never tried Merlin on my man....maybe somebody will jump in here with a comment....do a search in the review thread....

WELL.....Bad Boy is smoother with a dark vanilla and leather, while Down and Dirty has leather, but also spices and more resinous notes.....

SS4Men drives me wild.......Add it to the men's scent UN and you have the twin to the original Super for Men....which I bought my man 3 bottles of before it sold out....I slather him with it on a regular basis....

Edited by Dolly

SS4M is an incredible phero blend, as far as how women react to it. Wanted Man is pretty wonderful too, but SS4M has extra mojo goin' on.

I've never tried Merlin...I keep meaning to, but then Ooh shiny! I get easily distracted, heh.

The main differences for me between Bad Boy and D&D are:

-Bad Boy is predominantly leather which then dries down to a smoky vanilla (not sweet).

-Down and Dirty is just plain awesome.

Well thank you everyone - you have given me a lot of food for thought.

• 1 month later...

MERLIN - this is a sleeper scent. Everytime DH puts it on, without fail I ask "Oh! What is that?" It is a very nice masculine "power" scent...and I never remember it. Strange.

DH wears a LOT of LP - his selection is heavy on the unisex scents, but he has vials of every Men's scent as well. Personally, he leans toward green or woodsy. Is a slave to cedar. Let's see....

Rajah, Flapper, Sweet Revenge, Dark Seductions, Native Soil, NOX are a few of his favorite unisex scents.

Elementary, Dominance are probably his fave daytime men's scents.

Or he'll hit Bubble or Northshore for a fresh light feel.

I personally love Woodland Man & SUPER on him.

Wow...now that I think about it he has a lot of fragrances and wears them all, different intents.

Woodland Man - have a sample - it smells wonderful but the DH - not much of a woods person.

MERLIN - this is a sleeper scent. Everytime DH puts it on, without fail I ask "Oh! What is that?" I

Hey Shelly B & Pony, what does DH stand for? Or is DH a person, & u guys are just really good friends? ^_^

One of my male friends is /very/ picky about his scents and he wants green. Green green green. After many sniff sessions he has finally given the coveted thumbs up to Frog. We both like Merlin. Another friend I like in La Vie Bohemme, but he's not sold on it. It really depends on personal chemisty, I think. You kinda of need to find your match. Even though /I/ crave Sorcerer (or is it the pheros?), it depends on who is wearing it.

Order a sample pack and find yourself a sniffing partner! Who wants to see boring old etchings when you could be playing with pheromones? ;)

I don't have a TG/hubby yet ;) lol

but I've received samples from my friends and so far I love Down & Dirty for Him, and Woodland man (I'm not sure if this one is sold out though)

Not to speak for them, but in Internet parlance, DH usually means "darling husband" or "da hubby."

Thnx Luna, I guessed the 1st, but not the '"da hubby"-love that one