What about a phero to ultraboost that alphamale vibe?

My husband has a weightlifting contest coming up. He's reading that sniffing ammonia will get him amped up before he lifts. I was thinking he'd be better off w/ the right pheromone blend. I know it amps his test. levels when I wear certain pheros. So what can he wear? Will Dominance help subdue his competition?

If you wear EOW, it will increase his testosterone. If you are looking for one for him to wear, try Wanted Man... Here is the description:

Unscented Pheromone Blend for Men. Crafted for the outlaw - the lone wolf on the prowl, the bad boy. Highly 'alpha' and intensely, thrillingly attractive to women; but be warned: the strong alpha messages this pheromone blend emotes may provoke aggression in other alpha males. Contains a blend of Androsterone and Androstenone.

Phero Boy: Dominance would also be a good choice if you are looking for something scented.

Id avoid him wearing wanted. Thwe aggression in other males will be due to increased testosterone and it will become a crazy pising contest. This will NOT be too beneficial for your man. Id say wear EoW around him to boost his testosterone. But avoid boosting all the other mens.

It is late so if this makes no sense...I apologize :)

Thnx ladies. Yes I speak 'late', lol. 24 hr. stretch due to a nocall, noshow. at least I get paid by the hour :)

Some weightlifting contests will disqualify you if you wear pheromones, so this might not be the best idea.

What !??? I've never heard of that. They must work. Missouri doesn't even test for steroids, so I think we're on the clear there. Thanks for the info. :rockon: