Remind Me Again

Dolly

AD-RemindMeAgain2.jpg?v=7516fd43adaa

Remind Me Again

An instant classic, this timeless romantic potion was created as an expression of the power of love eternal, (and a powerful spell for finding your true soulmate): a bounty of rare aged resins (frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood and numerous types of amber and patchouli), musks (civit and Indian black musk), cinnamon, two types of dragon's blood, deep rose attar and a touch of almond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
ROSE ~ Self-confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, Consecration, Protection, Exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight.
DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CIVET ~ Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form. Considered a strong aphrodisiac, has an intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
LEMON BLOSSOM ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received my Legacy Edition set of this fabulous potion today! I have to say that this is one of the most gorgeous full-bodied scents I have ever smelled.....and ladies, it does take just ONE DROP from the Moon bottle to scent the whole room! My Moon bottle had leaked a little in transit, making a splotch on the tissue paper in the box, and now I am using that piece of tissue as a room scent!

This scent is heavenly.....it is deep, but not overly so.....feminine, but not overly so.....I could definitely see a man wearing this.....I WILL save the small bottle for my 10-year old son, for sure!

The rose came out first on me, but not cloying.....just a beautiful, strong rose...immediately followed by the sandalwood....then the resins and muskiness.....sorry I am not better at describing this, but it is simply taking my breath away.....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dolly! I should get mine today or tomorrow, I'm so excited!

You will love it! I cannot emphasize strongly enough how absolutely gorgeous this scent is.....those of you who didn't get in on the list.....the legacy sets are gone, but Mara still has some of the phero-enhanced bottles (I think).....you should email her while they are still available!

Edited by Dolly

I should get mine either today or tomorrow as well! Can't say how excited I am!!!

OMG.....after a couple of hours, it is almost all amber with hints of musky resins in the background.....I am an amber lover, and this is heavenly....

You will love it! I cannot emphasize strongly enough how absolutely gorgeous this scent is.....those of you who didn't get in on the list.....the legacy sets are gone, but Mara still has some of the phero-enhanced bottles (I think).....you should email her while they are still available!

I will have to agree with dolly I never smelled something so beautiful and amazing scent

Tee

Oh wow! I cant wait to get mine. I figure another week cuz the boarder tends to like to sample my packages :)

I am glad to hear that your son is getting the smalll bottle. I only have a lil boy and wasnt sure how that would work. (he does love his LP perfume though :( )

I am glad to hear that your son is getting the smalll bottle. I only have a lil boy and wasnt sure how that would work. (he does love his LP perfume though :( )

I think that it would smell fab on a man.....the rose is kind of strong at first, but it fades into the background and the amber comes out.....if he isn't interested, I could always give it to a grandchild, if I have any....

i just got mine.

its uber-soft, i almost cant smell it.

i get the rose, the musk .

its beautiful.

when we think of a soulmate, our vibrations are raised to something higher

than heated sex and relationship rituals.

this scent puts me there.

scent doesnt fill my room, however.

as far as the handing-down of the small bottle,

it occurs to me

that whomever my sons choose for a life-partner

will also become my daughter.

i am taking this thought into consideration as well.

what a beautiful gift

as a token of belief

in the strength of their union

than this ???

I think that it would smell fab on a man.....the rose is kind of strong at first, but it fades into the background and the amber comes out.....if he isn't interested, I could always give it to a grandchild, if I have any....

Good point! Or even give it to that fabulous daughter inlaw :(

OMG - LOL!

I HOPE you are talking about the diluted phero enhanced roll-on bottle, and not the contents of blue bottles?

Thank you for the lovely words, Lor - and Dolly and Tee too! I hope everyone enjoys it and it works its magic for you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

M

OMG - LOL!

I HOPE you are talking about the diluted phero enhanced roll-on bottle, and not the contents of blue bottles?

Thank you for the lovely words, Lor - and Dolly and Tee too! I hope everyone enjoys it and it works its magic for you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

M

You outdid yourself on this one, Mara......truly LOVELY...

Hey Lor, shake it, gently.....and try some of the concentrate, not the roll-on....it is STRONG.....truly..... I remember when Dirty Sexy first came out, we learned that it smelled a whole lot different after being gently shaken....some of the ingredients were heavier and settled out....now I GENTLY shake all of my scents before application....

Edited by Dolly

i just got mine.

i get the rose, the musk .

its beautiful.

when we think of a soulmate, our vibrations are raised to something higher

than heated sex and relationship rituals.

this scent puts me there.

scent doesnt fill my room, however.

as far as the handing-down of the small bottle,

it occurs to me

that whomever my sons choose for a life-partner

will also become my daughter.

i am taking this thought into consideration as well.

what a beautiful gift

as a token of belief

in the strength of their union

than this ???

I just missed this post when I posted. This would be an amazing wedding present for a new family member. "a welcome to the family, now here is something I treasure"

I love your description and the feel of "beyond sex". That truly is where the soulmate is.

When you commetned about it not being strng I wondered too if this is the scent with the phero and not the full concentrate...

Oh I am excited to get this but at peace too. I almost feel that it will arrive when it is meant to arrive.

OMG - LOL!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

M

im wearing it as we speak

and it rivals Potion Bastet for me.

thats big,

Potion Bastet is my all time fave.

i think the reason it isnt overwhelming the room scent-wise for me

is because the smell

(i dont know how else to put this...im aquarian and an artist myself,yet cant find the words...)

reminds me more of spirit

than it does physical molecules hanging in the air.

hmmm

like when i wear a watery scent,

its less about sex for me (heh except TAIL,LOL)

than it is becomming one with the water element

and incorporating it into my being for the day.

same with earthy fruity scents, same with firey spicy scents.

this seems to align more with spirit for me

and the molecules arent hitting my nose with an "act on me" signal;

its more of an "i am an extention of you" signal.

it is a higher vibration.

im pretty curious/amazed with it,actually.

The blue bottles have 100% undiluted resin oils, but the phero bottles are diluted a LOT. In an 8 ounce bottle, 20% is the perfume concentrate, 10% is Soulmate pheromone concentrate, and 70% is DPG. So, the difference in strength between the two should be HUGE.

ETA: No, I just looked at my notes. I did 20% of the phero concentrate too...so that leaves 60% of dilutant in the mix.

Holy Mother, I can't wait to get mine...*leaves to go do mail dance*

I love, love, love amber. I was very excited when I heard of all those lovely ingredients. If I never have children, I will give the smaller bottle to my beloved older niece. :001_302:

Got mine today! WOW!!! I'm going to give the little bottle to my best friend. The Legacy Edition has the scroll with the chant and everything. It's totally lovely!

My Moon bottle had leaked a little in transit, making a splotch on the tissue paper in the box, and now I am using that piece of tissue as a room scent!

mine did too, I put the tissue in my "panty" drawer.

this is simply beautiful, glad I did the whole sha-bang, this is the BEST purchase I've made all year !!

Sad to hear about leaks! Did they leak a lot, or just a smidge? These bottles have always proved very safe and tight for me in the past, I've worn one around my neck for like 10 years and never had a leakage.

The outside of the moon bottles and tissue should have some smell on them because I buffed down the outside of the bottles with the potion too.

Glad to hear you guys like the scent! :happybirthday:

Sad to hear about leaks! Did they leak a lot, or just a smidge? These bottles have always proved very safe and tight for me in the past, I've worn one around my neck for like 10 years and never had a leakage.

The outside of the moon bottles and tissue should have some smell on them because I buffed down the outside of the bottles with the potion too.

Glad to hear you guys like the scent! :happybirthday:

i believe what anyone thought was a leak

is actually the potion from the buff.

mine was very aromatic and the tissue looked misted.

it was quite an impressive display.

i believe what anyone thought was a leak

is actually the potion from the buff.

mine was very aromatic and the tissue looked misted.

it was quite an impressive display.

Mine was a leak, not from the buff....it was just on the part of the tissue that was at the cap, and it looked as if two large droplets had leaked from the bottle and spread.....together, they covered about 1/3 of the piece of tissue, but that's ok.....I stuck it in my stand-up pencil caddy on my desk, sticking out kind of like a hanky in a pocket, and my office smells great!

Mara, I think the word "like" is an understatement! This scent has stuck with me all day, and right now it is almost all amber....just like the single-note dark amber I used to wear a lot (before I found LP).....

Edited by Dolly

this is simply beautiful, glad I did the whole sha-bang, this is the BEST purchase I've made all year !!

from Liz,

I am now regretting that I didn't get the whole set. Will I be able to purchase the moon bottle during the sale in 3 weeks? Like the new dumbhead I am, I only ordered the pheo bottle.. :happybirthday:

I would love to save the moon bottle for my 16 yr old daughter. The Wedding Day gift idea is really sweet.

Edited by FAWN

I have more moon bottles, but no more of the concentrated potion. I managed to save only 1 tiny ml for meself. -_-

I'm hoping that the leakage on Dolly's was a remnant from the filling that wasn't wiped away, and not an actual leak. Fingers crossed! Let me know how it goes, Dolly!

I have more moon bottles, but no more of the concentrated potion. I managed to save only 1 tiny ml for meself. :)

I'm hoping that the leakage on Dolly's was a remnant from the filling that wasn't wiped away, and not an actual leak. Fingers crossed! Let me know how it goes, Dolly!

U know what they say here in Jerzy (NJ)

Ya Snooze, Ya Lose!!!! and I lost out -_-

Won't happen again, lesson learned

Mine was a leak, not from the buff....it was just on the part of the tissue that was at the cap, and it looked as if two large droplets had leaked from the bottle and spread.....together, they covered about 1/3 of the piece of tissue, but that's ok.....I stuck it in my stand-up pencil caddy on my desk, sticking out kind of like a hanky in a pocket, and my office smells great!

Mara, I think the word "like" is an understatement! This scent has stuck with me all day, and right now it is almost all amber....just like the single-note dark amber I used to wear a lot (before I found LP).....

its the end of the day and mine is mostly amber here,too.

i cant imagine this not working on anyones skin.

i wish we had the opportunity to buy more of it (omg is that greedy?)

its the best decision i have made so far.

U know what they say here in Jerzy (NJ)

Ya Snooze, Ya Lose!!!! and I lost out :)

Won't happen again, lesson learned

dont feel bad,Fawn.

i learned when Potion Bastet left

( i had gotten a sample and DIDNT know that once a potion is gone....its GONE )

and AGAIN when Mermaids of Atlantis left.

Now i sit here shaking with coffee in my hand repeating

must not sign off LP ....

must not sign off LP ...

must not sign off LP ...

-_-

dont feel bad,Fawn.

i learned when Potion Bastet left

( i had gotten a sample and DIDNT know that once a potion is gone....its GONE )

and AGAIN when Mermaids of Atlantis left.

Now i sit here shaking with coffee in my hand repeating

must not sign off LP ....

must not sign off LP ...

must not sign off LP ...

-_-

LOL....Lor you crack me up..... :)

We have probably all had those moments when we realize that a lovely is GONE and can't be re-brewed..... :) Then we kick ourselves for not having acted sooner.....then Mara and Danna come up with something else that is absolutely LOVELY, and you learn the process of HOARDING.....

Mara, I'll keep an eye on the bottle....it seems to be ok....it may have just been from filling.....not sure yet....

This bottle of concentrate may indeed last years....one little TINY swipe yesterday, and I can still smell the remains of it this morning.....

Edited by Dolly

My Soulmate is teaching me patience....patience for them AND patience for this LOVELY scent!!! :2182:

its the end of the day and mine is mostly amber here,too.

i cant imagine this not working on anyones skin.

i wish we had the opportunity to buy more of it (omg is that greedy?)

its the best decision i have made so far.

Now Lor, remember not to use it all up this month, OTHERWISE Le Wizard will have to "punish you"...

Hehehe...

NOW what if we "say" we used it up, and then he comes to punish us and DISCOVERS are bottle with this precious liquid in it!

Would be get a double punishment?! OR none at all :2182:

:2182:

I got this today & it is gorgeous!!!

I haven't tried it on my skin 'cuz Aunt Flo is visiting & that always screws with my chemistry, but from sniffing the bottle, which is amazing, it is heady, mysterious, beautiful, & just all around fantastic!!!

My Soulmate is teaching me patience....patience for them AND patience for this LOVELY scent!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Now Lor, remember not to use it all up this month, OTHERWISE Le Wizard will have to "punish you"...

Hehehe...

NOW what if we "say" we used it up, and then he comes to punish us and DISCOVERS are bottle with this precious liquid in it!

Would be get a double punishment?! OR none at all :lol:

:rolleyes:

hmmmm....good question....

i guess that depends on the potion we wear when he gets there !!!!

Glad to hear you guys like the scent! :)

It was a smidge, no worries ! I found a purpose for the tissue. And yes, the bottle did have some smell on it, it's all good Mara ! :lion1:

It was a smidge, no worries ! I found a purpose for the tissue. And yes, the bottle did have some smell on it, it's all good Mara ! :)

No more leakage noted here either, Mara! It must have been from the filling of the bottles.....so, YES, it's all good!

I had some leakage. I am not sure how full the moon bottles were, so I am not sure how much leakage I had. If you hold the bottle up to the light, the oil line comes to the top of the second star from the top of the bottle. Enough that my entire tissue paper was covered (it's almost clear).

As for my review: This smells fantastic. The tissue paper is sitting on my TV and is scenting my entire downstairs. It is deep and timeless. Beautiful. It is a complex blend that mixes perfectly. It is hard to pick out any single note when describing it. Anything that I say will not even come close to doing it justice.

I had some leakage. I am not sure how full the moon bottles were, so I am not sure how much leakage I had. If you hold the bottle up to the light, the oil line comes to the top of the second star from the top of the bottle. Enough that my entire tissue paper was covered (it's almost clear).

ohhh, I am so sorry to hear that. Yeah, that sounds like a genuine leak. The bottles cannot be filled allll the way up to the tippy top because there is a point at which they simply do not accept any more fluid - the air will not displace at the top. There's a stopping point and then anything extra just spills over the sides. But all were filled up to above the first star, I think. I'm sorry sweets. I'm sending you an email...

• 2 weeks later...
ohhh, I am so sorry to hear that. Yeah, that sounds like a genuine leak. The bottles cannot be filled allll the way up to the tippy top because there is a point at which they simply do not accept any more fluid - the air will not displace at the top. There's a stopping point and then anything extra just spills over the sides. But all were filled up to above the first star, I think. I'm sorry sweets. I'm sending you an email...

I haven't noticed any more problems with my bottle.....no leaks....and the presentation is absolutely gorgeous....not to mention that the potion is breathtaking....it still takes me aback every time I decide to try a little dab.....gonna try it on my sweetie next week....

Wow, this sounds like a beautiful scent! and is it supposed to last 25 years?! That's insane!!

It is my understanding that the concentrate (in the blue bottles) is supposed to last a very long time.....Mara added no dilutant or alcohol, or anything that could break down over time....the phero version may not last that long, but will probaby have a life similar to that of other LP phero versions.....

I am wearing a little dab of the phero version right now.....anyone who hasn't tried it really SHOULD.....it is totally LOVELY, and extremely sophisticated.....

It is my understanding that the concentrate (in the blue bottles) is supposed to last a very long time.....Mara added no dilutant or alcohol, or anything that could break down over time....the phero version may not last that long, but will probaby have a life similar to that of other LP phero versions.....

I am wearing a little dab of the phero version right now.....anyone who hasn't tried it really SHOULD.....it is totally LOVELY, and extremely sophisticated.....

wearing it today and im surprised everytime i wear it that the waft i get from time to time is really me!

ever just be running errands or your so involved in what your doing and the scent wafts to your face and you have to stop for a minute and think

where is that scent comming from?

OMG its me.

i think i am my own soulmate,lol