Heart of Kapet Body Lotion

sadtomato

i got a sample of Heart of Kapet body lotion with my order today and, num, it's really good stuff.

i slathered it on after my post work-out shower this afternoon and hours later I am still smelling it strong.

this is a really unique scent...kind of fruity, kind of incensey, kind of wine-ish.

very much egyptian to me and very pretty, sensual, and good for the summer when it will be amped by skin warmed by the heat and sun.

my hubby thought it was a soap i used and said, "i hope you have more of that, that smells great!"

the scent kind of filled up the house when i slathered it all over my still moist and hot from the shower body.

good stuff!

and i love the texture of your lotion, too...it's not greasy and totally disappears into the skin...and is very heavily scented!

Ohhh that one sounds really lovely....I just love the name...Heart of Kapet...sounds very exotic....

Unfortunately anything with wine does not do well on my skin...is it anything like Bacchanalia? since u say it is Kinda wine-ish...just curious

Ohhh that one sounds really lovely....I just love the name...Heart of Kapet...sounds very exotic....

Unfortunately anything with wine does not do well on my skin...is it anything like Bacchanalia? since u say it is Kinda wine-ish...just curious

nope. nothing like bacchanalia.

think more of an exotic incense smell.

kind of powdery and resiny with lemon notes and maybe even sweetgrass in there.

just a lot of really exotic stuff mixed together for a very rich scent.

Love the bodylotion here they sent me a sample, and I'm addicted to it. As soon as I have room I'm getting me some!