Pheromone Samples

Ah, figured as much, cause LAM/BAMs weren't in the sample orders... I want SO much to try them all, and just now placed my first BAM orders... for a minute, the sample idea hit, cause I remembered that they're 'scents', but that got kibboshed when I checked the samples shoppe. Glad I saw that before requesting a couple! Posting this was a very good idea!

Anyways I am SO RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED to have my little (relatively speaking) order coming, it's been weeks since I've made one... wheeeeeeeeeee! I just hope that they get here before the sale, cause I just heard about it last night, and will need to know which scents I want to order more of!

:ladybird-skating: Hurry hurry, my precious sweet LPs!!!!

Ah, figured as much, cause LAM/BAMs weren't in the sample orders... I want SO much to try them all, and just now placed my first BAM orders... for a minute, the sample idea hit, cause I remembered that they're 'scents', but that got kibboshed when I checked the samples shoppe. Glad I saw that before requesting a couple! Posting this was a very good idea!

Anyways I am SO RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED to have my little (relatively speaking) order coming, it's been weeks since I've made one... wheeeeeeeeeee! I just hope that they get here before the sale, cause I just heard about it last night, and will need to know which scents I want to order more of!

:ladybird-skating: Hurry hurry, my precious sweet LPs!!!!

You will LOVE the BAM....technically, they are not scents in the true sense of the term.....they are LIGHTLY scented pheromones....very basic scents that are actually nice for when you need a light touch....they also layer well with just about everything.....

Yeah, I got the original LAM right when it came out and tore through half the bottle already... and I haven't even used it in a while!

I was beyond stoked to see the BAMs, my crush on a-nol has burned out a little, plus I still have WF and the a-nol spray. Which stinks alone, but is very easily covered with the smallest amount of perfume mixed in an atomizer....

Anyway, hadn't ordered any BAMs til today... now I got the pink, brown sugar and sandalwood mixes coming, :love::love::love: I can NOT wait to try them out. I know you like both LAM and BAM, right? I'm not quite as big on cops, but the original LAM smelled really nice and I want so much to play with the b-nols!

I know you like both LAM and BAM, right? I'm not quite as big on cops, but the original LAM smelled really nice and I want so much to play with the b-nols!

Oh, yeah! I love both of them.....I need to get some of the brown sugar ones (waiting for the sale before I do that), but I have both in the original and in the sandalwood....

so bam and lam are going to be in the sale too?

WOW! Hope everyone already made their lists....having a tough time on deciding what to get but will have to see what will be available first!

NOT AS FREEBIES! Mara had stated that scents over 6 months old are the ones that will be available as free bottles (they will provide a list), based on the number of full-sized bottles that you buy....I am going to be buying LAM and BAM, as part of my full bottle purchases.....

Thanks Dolly,

But yes I did not expect BAM and LAM to be freebies...hehe...I need to work on my wording..

But since they are sort of new releases with all those new scents and whatnot I wasn't sure they were going to have a sale on those as well..

Thanks for clearing that up though...

So, by my estimation from my Stamps email, I should be BAMming tomorrow!!!! Holy frijoles, *4* scents of it! (I added the original to directly compare scent/effects to LAM original... and possible same scent BLAMming :Hug_emoticon: )

YOWZA!! I have a feeling tomorrow will be verah verah interesting. I don't have any b-nol intense UNblends that I can think of, so this should be a lot of fun. Between that and getting to try new smells, it's gonna be a slice of heaven for sure. :J001:

I wish it WAS possible to do LAMples and BAMples... Hell, I'd even try out the rose/orchid for S+Gs! :D

eta: OMG OMG OMG OMG They just got here, already-- damn that was FAST ;)

;) so... off to try!!!! ps thankyouthankyouthankyou M and D!!!

Edited by kblazin