HI there, I am new

Sugar77

Hi everyone,

I am sugar and I am new.. I have two children, and I go to college full time.. Unfortunately right now I do not have a job and that really sucks because I like to work, and especially like to make money.. :D So, I am gettin into all this especially as of recently, and normally I have always been very picky about what fragrances, etc. that I wear, but i have recently been introduced to these and I am fond of them, and I would like to learn and try more.. another unfortunate is that being out of work I am also out of money so buying right away will be out of my reach... :o But in the meantime I am hoping to learn more about the products, phermones, and you all... It's nice to meet you.

Hi everyone,

I am sugar and I am new.. I have two children, and I go to college full time.. Unfortunately right now I do not have a job and that really sucks because I like to work, and especially like to make money.. :D So, I am gettin into all this especially as of recently, and normally I have always been very picky about what fragrances, etc. that I wear, but i have recently been introduced to these and I am fond of them, and I would like to learn and try more.. another unfortunate is that being out of work I am also out of money so buying right away will be out of my reach... :o But in the meantime I am hoping to learn more about the products, phermones, and you all... It's nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you Sugar, and welcome to the forum! I don't know if you know this, but the samples are very reasonably priced....$5 for a very generous sample....enough for SEVERAL uses....and, since you are now an active forum member, if you order $20 worth, and post within 2 weeks of your order, you get two free trial vials! How cool is that?

Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you often!

Nice to meet you Sugar, and welcome to the forum! I don't know if you know this, but the samples are very reasonably priced....$5 for a very generous sample....enough for SEVERAL uses....and, since you are now an active forum member, if you order $20 worth, and post within 2 weeks of your order, you get two free trial vials! How cool is that?

Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you often!

Thank you for the tips, definitely helpful...

Welcome to the forum Sugar! :draggy:

I know you'll just love it here. Not only are the products brilliant, but the community is absolutlely fabulous too. You'll find many new friends here!

The LP scents are just fantastic! It doesn't matter if you are picky with your fragrances, you'll soon find several that you love, there's something here for everyone in terms of different types of scents.

I see that Dolly already told you about the forum's active users monthly freebies :) There's also a forum member posting credit perk. Once you get to 200 posts you get $5 credit to spend in the store, and after that you get $5 for every 100 more posts you make!

Oh, one last thing... I've recently started buying the monthly sampler. It's a great way of getting all the new monthly releases (except for unscented phero's and private editions) to try which ones you like. The sampler is $29 I think. Any of the samples you don't like you can trade in the trading post too :)

:smilies-23596:

:):):draggy:

Welcome sugar,

You have found a great place indeed. These are the best ever fragrances at a very lovely inexpensive cost...though everyone has different taste, there is always something that everyone will love....and you are bound to find your scent twin (someone who's tastes are identical to yours and you know if she orders/likes it, then it will definitely work for you. LOL

the people on the forum are absolutely the best...trust me, this is my second home

most of us are truly admitted LP junkies, depending on our lovely suppliers Mara/Danna

and they have the cutest helper John (Le Wizard)

there is lots to read and learn so take ya time, have fun and yesh, have fun

if you send me an email (it is my username at yahoo) I would love to send you a lil Happy package...

and welcome again!

be blessed - djac

:rockon::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:banana120:

Welcome sugar,

You have found a great place indeed. These are the best ever fragrances at a very lovely inexpensive cost...though everyone has different taste, there is always something that everyone will love....and you are bound to find your scent twin (someone who's tastes are identical to yours and you know if she orders/likes it, then it will definitely work for you. LOL

the people on the forum are absolutely the best...trust me, this is my second home

most of us are truly admitted LP junkies, depending on our lovely suppliers Mara/Danna

and they have the cutest helper John (Le Wizard)

there is lots to read and learn so take ya time, have fun and yesh, have fun

if you send me an email (it is my username at yahoo) I would love to send you a lil Happy package...

and welcome again!

be blessed - djac

Hey wassup Djac this is my dear cuz. I'll pass along your email address.

Welcome Sugar. Don't fret, there is suppose to be a really great sale coming soon! :)

:angelstar-kaos058: We know, I've promised her decants.

:)

;)

Thank you all for your tips and advice. It is very nice to meet you all, I am confident I will love it here...