Dreams of Avalon review?

gothicangel18

Is it a heavy floral or a light floral? I don't like heavily floral blends because they give me a headache, but the green floral description sounds like it might possibly work. Better question, any rose? Rose is my note of doom. I can do any note besides rose.

No roses.

Heather and daffodils, over earth, fresh picked greens and a drop of hay. It's very 'fresh' smelling. I adore it. I'd say that if you like our Betrothal Potion you'd like this one as well.

• 1 year later...

I get a bit of earthy/herbal...over which is a soft floral, green notes interspersed. It's exactly as described, complex and layered. Amazing scent.

• 11 months later...

Those moments after a shower and I've towel dried myself off my skin feels calm, clean, and refreshed. Dreams of Avalon provides the same effect on me. It's a clean green floral that is soft. The floral is not a perfumed one, but a daffodil breeze in the spring. This has everything that i liked in Betrothal Potion, which the dill didn't play nice with my skin.

I Love Dreams of Avalon. It smells like another world to me, a world that has faeries and green wet grass and castles and a big huge ocean. It smells so soothing but mysterious at the same time. This scent is very fresh and springlike, it 's like time traveling somewhere far away that I have read about in books. It's so very Scotland. I wore this while I was finishing up reading book #3 in the Karen Moning Highlander series and it went so well together. I could picture Scotland and smell an unpolluted world where flowers bloom and faeries come to play.

Very mysterious and magical but at the same time soothing, fresh and happy juice!

I am really loving Dreams of Avalon. So fresh and complex.... it reminds me open fields, grassy with yellow flowers....and I'm laying back in the greenery cloud gazing. It has an herbal backdrop that is just wonderful. not overly floral, which I like....and utterly mysterious indeed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This reminds me of Betrothal Potion as well as Pixie's PE (Midnight??) which my son so fondly calls it the caterpillar perfume. It's green and it's floral. If you like Hoyden, you'll like this as well.

• 6 months later...

OH MY GOD this fragrance is gorgeous!!! I like Betrothal Potion and other fresh scents, but this one is just... there's something about it. It's very fresh and uplifting while not being *too* light. This is something I want to apply generously as it's such a pretty scent.

Indeed it is!

I can't pick out any particular greens because it is so well blended, but to me this is -the- perfect spring scent... So light and refreshing...it kind of reminds me of when I stayed for a 2 week internship in a very remote region up in the Adirondacks...forests, marshes, tall grassy fields galore.

To me it kind of smells like fresh-picked sweetgrass (not dried and ready to smudge)...but it is much more complex then that. I'm not detecting any kind of typical 'perfume' flowers. I think I'll wear this one to bed and see what kind of dreams it evokes :::: )

• 2 weeks later...

Dreams of Avalon is the bomb! This is my all time fragrance that I have tried thus far! I tested this over several days and it is just amazing!

It is a really pretty floral. It smells really lush and dense. Then it morphed into something very fresh and clean. This scent had a lot of staying power on me and EVERYONE complimented me on it.

It' s just so bright, lush, green, flowery, crisp, and clean.