LAM + EoW+ PP = What a night!!!

Hey there ladies!

If you have never tried this mix, def. try it, it is so much fun lol!

So the other night, I had a friend of mine celebrating his birthday in the city, it was a huge party, tons of people, tons of cocktails... fun! :Hug_emoticon:

I decided it was going to be a girl's night out, brought my new good friend there. I slathered on LAM original scent, which is absolutely fantastic on me, makes me feel so good & sexy &... well you know, the whole package lol

I then added a few drops of EoW straight -ok, maybe more than a few lol!- I usually have very little problem covering the cops of my skin when it's the non-oil version, for some reasons. Waited a bit and added a good dose of PP on my neck and wrists. Added some vanilla perfume oil to kind of mesh everything together.

I felt like the hottest thing in town, lol, and when I got to that party, OMG it was fun! Me and my friend were like freakin' men magnets. We have both been through a LOT of shit with our men, and both feel deprived of affection in our relastionships. For some reasons these issues don't bother me as much as it used to, I am just a happier person, no matter what now, but my good friend started to develop lower self esteem and started feely shitty about herself a few months ago. And it's totally understandable considering what she's going through.

I don't know if my phero mix kinda helped her get into the party mood, but it was funny to see her change. She picked me up, we're driving to the party, then she's like "you know, I wouldn't mind having cocktails tonight!"... and the girl NEVER drinks!! So we're going back to her place and decide to get a cab. I blame it on the nols!! lol

We had dinner first in a japanese restaurant, and we were laughing histerically over the stupidest things. Everything was just perfect. We get to the party, and frankly like my friend said, it was like guys were getting in line to introduce themselves and chat with us. I have never been so "touched" during a party, it was my hair, my arms, my waist, all the time I felt like I had someone's hands on me while talking lol.

What was interesting is that I got some great attention for gay guys -we were in a gay neighbourhood of NY- they made me a ton of compliments, my hair, my dress, I'm so lovely and sexy & blah blah blah. It was really nice to hear.

I got hit on by this young attractive chic too, who literally grabbed me and would NOT let me go. I did feel like the star of the party let me tell you. My friend had the awesomest time there, and what me the most happy is that during that night, she came to remember what a beautiful and sexy woman she truely is.

She got a lot of attention too, and was just so happy & relaxed the whole time.

I was like "girl, you take this positive reinforcement home and don't forget it!".

By the end of the party though, my friend, the bday boy, asked me to stay "5 more minutes" when I said I wanted to leave. That's where it got tricky. We walked around the patio of his friend's house, and looked so freakin' nervous he made ME nervous. Turns out the guys has a crush on me. I told him I had a BF so there's no way anything would happen between us, but it was so strange, he just wouldn't let go of me. He grabbed my hand and seemed so desperate to touch me and kiss me and just be with me. WOW. Now that I didn't see coming. It was just so over the top, I couldn't help but thinking the pheros made this more intense. I have rarely seen someone who wanted me with such intensity, out of the blue, and the guy wasn't drunk either. Weird.

If that's is what you guys experience with your men when you wear cops, man I want some of that lol!!!

It still feels great to know that a HOT guy wants you, you know what I mean? Especially when the man you love has a desperately low libido and acts like he is checked out.

Well, so to sum up, LAM + straight cops are an amazing combo, and add up a bit of a sparkly vibe with PP, and you're in heaven, party heaven, that is. :EVB7BC~18:

I hope i didn't make my post too long or boring, and feel free to move it if it should be in the LAM topic. ;-)

Sounds like a great time....and a great mix!!

Sounds Friggin AWESOME!!!

I love how Popularity Potion takes the edge of EoW so everyone still loves you. Im really gonna miss this one! tearing up now..

was the EW oil or plain you had on?

Thanks Carrie, I sure hope so too. I am at this point in my life where I try to be self sufficient, I make my own happyness, if my boyfriend feels like being loving and affectionate, then of course it is wonderful and it makes me happier, but otherwise I try not to let if affect me too much.

We've been together for more than 4 years now and a couple years ago he started to sort of emotionally remove himself from the relationship. He's working on it, and I'm trying to be patient lol!

Krazykat- it was the 'regular' EoW version, not the oil version. I find it easier to cover on myself. With LAM, it's a killer combo! And I guess I can wear a LOT of cops too lol!

I am gonna miss PP too, but to ne honest, I get quite amazing results with just LAM + EoW. It's funny because I find everyone nicer to me when I wear this, the gays, the straight, guys & girls. Weird uh? It's almost like a social mix kind of thing, it must be the Anol.

I am sure if you wear LAM + EoW + some kind of social /fun mix, you would get great effects too. I think the PP sort of added a more 'complex' phero signature than the full on sexual mix of LAM + EoW.

Either way, it's FUN!!

Mademoiselle.. I will try those 2 together, sometimes less IS more.

I am a PP addict, personally Im scared about how my friends are going to react to me without it, its been my fixx... Heart and Soul may be just what the doctor ordered (I hope).

MM-after reading what an amazing night u had I realized....

OMG I have a HUGE reunion tomorrow night.....I didn't get LAM..... :rockon:

I do have EOW & Anol spray.....I'll slather them & layer on top

My man hates the smell of these....Eow is dead animal smell to him, but after a while it "dies" down.

but the anol-he hates...(stinky B.O.) I try to cover it but he can still smell it....any suggestions..??

I am wearing both to the party...cause they work wonders.....

Next order (sale time) LAM & BAM....

I want to have a Mademoiselle kinda night.... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Thanx

Fawn

Wow! What a fantastic report. Love it! I am SO glad I have 1 LAM and 2 BAM! :rockon: It think we can all consider them "the essentials." :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Next order (sale time) LAM & BAM....

I want to have a Mademoiselle kinda night.... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Thanx

Fawn

You go get some of that LAM and EoW and have a good time Fawn! Btw, it looks just like me, with that glass of wine lol!

As for cover suggestions, I noticed that when I tried to cover cops with scents that smells like honey a lot, my BF wouldn't like it, as if he could smell the cops under.

I have found that plain sweet scents like vanilla or florals seem to work great, even though they're not what I would go for at first. Cheap Girls is one that works great for me to cover EoW and has a great diffusive power.

Krazykat- I agree with you, I like to follow the less is more rule in general, but here ..more cops means more fun!! The effects were much more blatant.

JoAnna- yep LAM will quickly become one of my essentials that is for sure. I wanted to try a bunch of new mixes for my next order, but now I am just tempted to order some more LAM in brown sugar + pink scents!

Oh man..this stuff is so good! :rockon: :banana044: