MY LATEST PHERO WEEKEND

Dolly

OK, so my sweetie was moving into his "old" house this weekend (the one he finally got his ex to move her ass out of.....THAT is a whole other story). I know that being physical all weekend would aid in the phero diffusion, and that various people (mostly men) would be in my presence, moving stuff and hanging around....so, I was "ready to play"......

I showed up late Thurs afternoon, at my sweetie's house, ready to work, and he was painting when I got there, but not for long, after he sniffed me....I was wearing BLAM in sandalwood, covered by LP Black, which is boosted with BI...teehee.....he took one sniff, and says....."OOOOOH, I LIKE that....you smell so GOOD"....he takes spells with LP Black....sometimes he loves it, somtimes not so much.....I find that if he smells it when I first apply it, he doesn't like it as much, even after it dries down (he just says it's ok)......BUT, if I apply it and let it dry down for about an hour or so before I approach him, he LOVES it.....he couldn't control himself....the work ended shortly thereafter.....

So, we had a discussion that evening....after all of his male friends who had said they would help "weenied out", I was telling him that I have moved 25 times, and I can "carry my weight" so to speak.....he was saying that he doesn't want me to work like a man....well, I was wearing est in the BI.....he was wanting to take care of me....that is nice, but in this situation, the job needed to get done, so I needed for him to see me as a strong woman. So, on Friday, I applied unscented Dominance.....over it I applied Sorceress (which contains even more Dom).....I was working....working HARD.....men were popping in and out, would help with a few things....we also had prospective renters pop in at my sweetie's old residence, wanting to look at the place.....every man was in awe of me.....that I was in control......"working like a man" as they were saying.....one of my honey's friends says...."Now THAT is a good woman. Doesn't expect you to do it all. Gets right in there." He's the one who picked up one end of a sofa and was amazed to see me carrying the other end. A couple of the guys said I smelled REALLY NICE, too.....hehe.....I love Sorceress.....

Last night, I kinda wanted to be taken care of.....so, after I took my shower, it was BAM in sandalwood, and LPLE with BI.....my sweetie ended up spending the evening telling me how grateful he was to have me, how wonderful I am to help him like I did, and wanting to rub my shoulders and feet for me.....this morning, he was out of bed at 5:30, but came in and gave me a kiss and told me to sleep as long as I wanted.....he would be working at his old residence, and he told me to call him if I needed him (which is only about 5 min away).....

Anyway, I slept in until about 7:00, had some coffee, and then went to meet him....another day wearing unscented DOM.....but this time it was under un-boosted Dirty Sexy........one of my sweetie's friends stops, kind of sniffs the "trail" behind me, and says....you always smell so GOOD! My darlin' spent the couple of hours that I was there, telling his buddy how wonderful I am, how much I helped him, how lucky he is, etc etc etc.....

Overall a GREAT phero weekend!

Edited by Dolly

Hi Dolly! That sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend! I just ordered unscented Dominance and BI last week. My first time trying both of them. Can't wait till the package comes now!!!

They are both FABULOUS blends....I am sure you will enjoy them both!!

Dolly, Im so impressed and inspired with your phero adapatability, soft and sweet to bossy and in control..reminds me of the song "Im every woman.." I like your style.

Thanks, KK....been using pheros for a long time....it just takes some time to get to know the pheros, yourself, and your targets.....I have been with my man for 2.5 years now, and have exposed him to just about every phero known to man.....nothing is 100%.....every now and then I get a totally unexpected reaction from him....BUT, most of the time, I can read his mood and know which pheros will give the right complement to my personality and the situation.....it works!

Great report Dolly!!!

I love how you can tweak a situation one way or another according to your mood and needs. Sure it requires some experience.

I got the unscented DOM myself and was bummed to see no self effects at all, I am used to being affected by pheroblends, but not this one. And it's supposed to be a strong alpha one too, so I was bummed.

Hopefully it is something that will work on my environment even though it doesn't affect me.

It's like playing an instrument without hearing you back, it's gonna be a different experience for me. Haven't had a good chance to experiment w/ it in public yet.

Great report Dolly!!!

I love how you can tweak a situation one way or another according to your mood and needs. Sure it requires some experience.

I got the unscented DOM myself and was bummed to see no self effects at all, I am used to being affected by pheroblends, but not this one. And it's supposed to be a strong alpha one too, so I was bummed.

Hopefully it is something that will work on my environment even though it doesn't affect me.

It's like playing an instrument without hearing you back, it's gonna be a different experience for me. Haven't had a good chance to experiment w/ it in public yet.

OH, this one is one of my faves for work.....it absolutely affects me! I am very alpha as it is, and this just takes the best parts of that aura and boosts it....LOVE IT!

Some people are just not reponsive to some (or all) pheros as far as self-effects are concerned....it's one of those things that you just have to work with and tweak until you get the desired results.

Oh yeah- I am definitely not giving up on this mix just because I don't notice self effects. I am looking forward to give a shot in the appropriate setting. Something related to work would be great. I work on my research at home for now, so I don't have occasions everyday.

Is there another 'alpha blend' that you would recommend, just out of curiosity? Like Swimming w/ sharks?

I get the feeling that DOM is the strongest, most in charge signature, compared to the other mixes, did I get this right?

Oh yeah- I am definitely not giving up on this mix just because I don't notice self effects. I am looking forward to give a shot in the appropriate setting. Something related to work would be great. I work on my research at home for now, so I don't have occasions everyday.

Is there another 'alpha blend' that you would recommend, just out of curiosity? Like Swimming w/ sharks?

I get the feeling that DOM is the strongest, most in charge signature, compared to the other mixes, did I get this right?

I haven't used the Swimming with Sharks unscented, but have it in Money Honey and PCMP. It is good, but I don't find it quite as alpha as the Dominance......remember that if you put on Dom unscented and then cover it with an oil based scent, it will slow the diffusion even more.....try this experiment......try using Dom unscented with no cover on yourself at home.....put on a BIG dose, especially on your chest, where it will get up in your face.....that way, you can see if there is any self effect at all, or if the slower diffusion is the culprit....

Edited by Dolly

Thanks for the tip Dolly. I did try DOM unscented at home by myself and a large dose too and didn't get anything. I don't think the slow diffusion is the culprit either since I have no problem getting self effects from oil products in general.

Don't mean to hijack the thread though, thanks for the advice! =)