Phero's for a wedding

Right ladies... This weekend I'm off to Berlin to for one of my best friends wedding. I have most of my stuff sorted...dress is ready, new shoes and my packlist is done (yeah, I'm that anal :001_tt2: ).

But, what do I bring with me phero-wise? I don't know if there will be any "eligible batchelors", if I knew that there wouldn't be anyone there of interest I'd just go with socials but WHAT IF there's an absolute hunk there?

I'm definitively taking my LAM, Open Windows and Popularity Potion... Should I bring something sexxay as well you reckon? And if so, what? I have Sexology, BI & UN-CB...

What do you ladies think? Is a wedding the wrong setting for sexy phero's?

Right ladies... This weekend I'm off to Berlin to for one of my best friends wedding. I have most of my stuff sorted...dress is ready, new shoes and my packlist is done (yeah, I'm that anal :001_tt2: ).

But, what do I bring with me phero-wise? I don't know if there will be any "eligible batchelors", if I knew that there wouldn't be anyone there of interest I'd just go with socials but WHAT IF there's an absolute hunk there?

I'm definitively taking my LAM, Open Windows and Popularity Potion... Should I bring something sexxay as well you reckon? And if so, what? I have Sexology, BI & UN-CB...

What do you ladies think? Is a wedding the wrong setting for sexy phero's?

I don't think that a wedding is the wrong setting for sexy.....I'd take some BI along, just in case....wink wink.....

People ALWAYS feel compelled to match-make at weddings, so I would go prepared.

Wearing Popularity for the event would be nice, and bring something sexier with you should you happen to make a date after.

Oh Rosebud...you definitely wanna take the sexology

That is some of the most greatest smelling, sexiest, lust inducing(did I say that?)concoction if I ever smelled/worn one...

I have been having some of the greatest time with sexology...only wish I had more than my one bottle...so sad that it is a GGG

Take some sexology girl and have a blast!

djac

I have been having some of the greatest time with sexology...

Sexology? Now we know where you been, lady! LOL.

Edited by Beccah1

Oh Rosebud...you definitely wanna take the sexology

That is some of the most greatest smelling, sexiest, lust inducing(did I say that?)concoction if I ever smelled/worn one...

I have been having some of the greatest time with sexology...only wish I had more than my one bottle...so sad that it is a GGG

Take some sexology girl and have a blast!

djac

Oh, yeah! Sexology and UN- Cuddle Bunny was what I was wearing when Hunkalicious broke things in surgery LOL

I know that's a combination that works :nanerturtle: