New to the forums

squire_inaria

Hello to everyone. I am new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I was referred here by Sultry Brunette and love this place already! There are so many blends that I want to try and don't even know where to start! I'd love to get to know everyone here, so feel free to say hi any time. Any advice that anyone could give about navigating the forums or places I should check out would be most welcome!

Hello to everyone. I am new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself. I was referred here by Sultry Brunette and love this place already! There are so many blends that I want to try and don't even know where to start! I'd love to get to know everyone here, so feel free to say hi any time. Any advice that anyone could give about navigating the forums or places I should check out would be most welcome!

WELCOME!!! Glad you are here! Jump into some discussions anytime, ask questions, whatever you like! You have come along at a wonderful time.....check out the clearance sale thread.....it is for forum mrmbers only, so now that you are here, you qualify! YAY!!

Check out the reviews thread....if there is a particular blend you are interested in, use the search button at the top right....very helpful indeed! The scented phero blends are reviewed in the phero FAQ section, so you may want to take a peek at that too!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!~!!!!!

IF SB invited you then I already think you are super fabulous :)

Enjoy yourself here, ask questions, play around. Let us know what scents you like and then we can help reccomend some goodies!

I look forward to seeing you around :)

:Blusher:

Edited by Curiouschic

Welcome, squire_inaria! Any friend of SB's is a friend of mine...literally, I think she's sending you some samples of mine. :Blusher:

:):D :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :)