Moon Goddess: Artemis

May

ARTEMIS - The Greek Moon Goddess, Artemis is the Goddess of The Hunt and The Wild. In my mind, she is a fierce creature, with all the physical and psychological attributes of a huntress and protector. Strong, brave, intimidating and commanding, Artemis is the assertive and confident scent in our collection. This potion is defined by the scent of bold resins and wild greens that wrap you in a magical cloak of strength and protection.

I got this is a whole bunch of trial vials I ordered. It wasn't one of the first I tried from the batch, but I have gone absolutely bonkers over it. The best way to describe it, and put across the mood, is to ask you if you have ever been in one of those delicious exotic shops that sells incense, candles and that wonderful handcarved furniture from Bali and India? This smells ever bit as yummy as those shops do. It's wonderfully resinous, feminine and exotic and to say it lingers is a bit of an understatement. My father commented that he could still smell this in rooms long after I had left them. (Even my stepmother loves it.. and she hates most perfumes.)

Now a big warning. This is SERIOUSLY on the endangered list! Which is why I just put in a very frantic order to make sure I got a big bottle.

If you like potent resinous perfumes (and exotic and magickal shops) :) My best advice is not to hang about and get your order in pronto! :D

May

Edited by May

• 2 weeks later...
Diana is also a very beautiful floral. It's weird, but it reminded me of a funeral home bouqueted for a wake. Many lillies, I believe.

Ooh that does sound yummy. I've requested a sample of Diana, so that's another reason to lay in wait for my unsuspecting postman! :(

May