Playing with cops, LAM & straight EoW

Hey guys-

I am having a lot of fun playing with my bottle of LAM original scent. It is simply wonderful.

I have read a lot of posts about cops about how we need to watch out with the way we use them, and the signals we're sending with them. While I know LAM is a super dupper sexual mix, I find it wonderful in non sexual social settings.

When wearing LAM, I find that there is a sparkly thing about me, and people in general, women and men alike seem to enjoy my company even more. Nols, thank you guys. =)

I am still totally trying things out and experimenting with LAM and EoW, and I find that the best results I get are when I mix a generous dose of EoW with a generous dose of LAM.

LAM is amazing by itself for me, it doesn't need any extras to get results, and self effects are great too. It's a feminine, fun, sexy mix.

But when I add some drops of EoW straight, it is a *dangerous* mix ladies!! I get the puppy dog attitute from men, they keep following me around and I bet they don't even know why!

Now, what I find interesting is this: EoW alone, or EoW with a tiny amount of LAM does not give me the same results. I guess because it is more of a "serious" sexual signature, whereas EoW plus a generous amount of LAM is unbelieable.

I think the nols just help people losen up around you and be less "controlled", and whatever effects the cops have on people around you is more obvious, less 'repressed', if that makes any sense.

I am thinking the light scent in LAM helps with the diffusion too.

Well, I am still a newbie with pheros and cops, so I'd love to hear what's your input on this.

I love LAM so much, I am going to have to get a couple more bottles of this!

Thanks LP, love you guys!!! =)

I think the nols just help people losen up around you and be less "controlled", and whatever effects the cops have on people around you is more obvious, less 'repressed', if that makes any sense.

I am thinking the light scent in LAM helps with the diffusion too.

That is definitely the Alpha-nol effect.....and yes, I agree....the scent does help it diffuse....it also makes people WANT to get closer and smell you. LAM is a great mix, for sure!! I won't be without it, for as long as the ladies are selling it!

But when I add some drops of EoW straight, it is a *dangerous* mix ladies!! I get the puppy dog attitute from men, they keep following me around and I bet they don't even know why!

when something is ringing a man's southern doorbell,

trust me when i say HE knows what it is :Hug_emoticon:

its all good though.

if it werent for LP making me smell yummy, id be a darn skunk.

proudly.

Lor,

you just game me a big laugh thanks .your too funny,but true

Tee

i adore my pheros,Tee. :lol:

I guess once you have more than a few days where

while experimenting with no cover

someone says

why the hell does it smell like a zoo in here?!? :Hug_emoticon:

you begin to have no shame.

LOL

i have heard it all. :rolleyes:

when something is ringing a man's southern doorbell,

trust me when i say HE knows what it is <_<

You crack me up Lor!!!

:10_small16:

I do wear my pheros and forget about them, so maybe it is me who doesn't realise what's happening! lol

But honestly, it surprised me to see guys who I thought didn't care about me following me around, you know?

Thanks for the non judgmental attitude :rolleyes:

You crack me up Lor!!!

:10_small16:

I do wear my pheros and forget about them, so maybe it is me who doesn't realise what's happening! lol

But honestly, it surprised me to see guys who I thought didn't care about me following me around, you know?

Thanks for the non judgmental attitude <_<

now try you some BAM.

with the EoW + BETAnol, they are compelled to tell you that they love how you smell.

:rolleyes:

now try you some BAM.

with the EoW + BETAnol, they are compelled to tell you that they love how you smell.

:rolleyes:

OH, I agree with you there Lor......apply enough of it, and they'll tell you more than that! LOL

Hs anyone trie lam and bam ,but different scents,just curius because I have no matching with the 2 lams

hugs,

Tee

both my LAM and BAM are in honey vanilla.

id like to try the sandalwood resins.

Are you asking if we have mixed and matched the scents, or just which scents we have tried? Well, I'll just answer both of those....

I have worn the BAM sandalwood/resins with the LAM in honey vanilla, and it smelled really nice.....

The original and the sandalwood are the only two I have tried thus far.....I have a spicy brown sugar LAM on the way.....

Are you asking if we have mixed and matched the scents, or just which scents we have tried? Well, I'll just answer both of those....

I have worn the BAM sandalwood/resins with the LAM in honey vanilla, and it smelled really nice.....

The original and the sandalwood are the only two I have tried thus far.....I have a spicy brown sugar LAM on the way.....

Yes, this is my BLAM as well: original LAM and sandalwood/resins BAM. I love it!!!

now try you some BAM.

:)

It's funny though, I have such a good time wearing LAM, that for now all i want to order is more of it, in different scents! Betanol seems more of an 'intimate' phero, I'm loving the energy of androstenol for the moment. We go through phased I guess.

Has anyone tried using LAM with Woozy Floozy?

I have spicey brown your gonna love it,how about blaming with eow,have you tried that.me just curious

Tee

I have spicey brown your gonna love it,how about blaming with eow,have you tried that.me just curious

Tee

I did, but it is really not necessary....if you layer LAM and BAM you have a substantial amounts of cops....add something with BI in it, and you have even more.....a LETHAL mix.....

I did, but it is really not necessary....if you layer LAM and BAM you have a substantial amounts of cops....add something with BI in it, and you have even more.....a LETHAL mix.....

good to know what about woozy floozy,I really like that one,have you blamed with that mix

hugs,

Tee

good to know what about woozy floozy,I really like that one,have you blamed with that mix

hugs,

Tee

Woozy would be just adding more anol, so more of a giddy vibe.....