MY INTRODUCTION

STARDUST

:rolleyes::D:censored: MY INTRODUCTION WILL START WITH PICTURES. THE FIRST IS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME AT WORK ( I HAVE WORKED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR 31 YEARS.) THE SECOND SHOWS THE KIND OF WEEK I'VE HAD. THE THIRD IS MY GOAL STARTING NOW! ( 4 DAYS OFF:). I AM COMING UP ON MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PRACTICING THE WICCAN WAY OF LIVING, ( AND A MUCH HAPPIER PERSON AS A RESULT.) I'VE HAD 3 SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS IN MY LIFE SO FAR, MARRIED TWICE ( LAST DIVORCE 18 YEARS AGO). SINGLE NOW AFTER A 12 YEAR FLING. NO HUMAN CHILDREN, ( ALL HAVE 4 PAWS ). FOUND LP SITE AFTER ORDERING FROM MAGICALOMAHA ,(EXPECTING SHIPMENT ANY TIME NOW), MEANWHILE WANDERED THRU LP SITE AND ORDERED MORE. I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY ORDERS YET AND I'M ALREADY MAKING MY NEXT WANT LIST. ENOUGH ABOUT ME. YOU NOW KNOW MORE ABOUT ME THAN MOST PEOPLE. I'M EAGERLY AWAITING MY GOODIES. UNTIL THEN EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND BE BLESSED.

Welcome to the forum, Stardust! Glad to have you here! Join in, sit and chat with us....we don't bite! Well, some of us do.....BUT that's not always a bad thing....LOL....

Enjoy!!

THANKS, I NEED SOME COFFEE NOW PLEASE, I JUST WOKE UP :( .(WORK NIGHTS). LOVE YOUR NAME,(I'LL HAVE A DOUBLE LATTE VALIUM EXPRESSO) LOL

:lol: Welcome to the forum STARDUST!
Edited by STARDUST

THANKS! :lol: I LOVE THESE THINGS. I'M PRETTY MUCH COMPUTER ILLITERATE AND EASILY AMUSED,( WE DIDN'T HAVE COMPUTERS WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, DON'T ASK.)

Hi Stardust :( !!

:c352-0016: BITE ME! ( IN A GOOD WAY OF COURSE), THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum, Stardust! Glad to have you here! Join in, sit and chat with us....we don't bite! Well, some of us do.....BUT that's not always a bad thing....LOL....

Enjoy!!

:( FROM YOUR KEYBOARD TO THE GODDESS'S EARS, THINGS ARE NOT THAT BAD RIGHT NOW, I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH A ROOF OVER MY HEAD, FOOD IN THE CUPBOARD , A JOB TO GO TO AND ORNERY COWORKERS. THANKS FOR THE WELCOME.
Welcome aboard, Satrdust, and here's to many more *GOOD* things in your future! :lol:

:duck9: THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. NOT SO SUNNY IN FLORIDA TODAY, RAINING AT MY HOUSE. GIVE ME A CLUE. NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST? I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

Stardust,

welcome to the forum,hope you enjoy

:( I THINK YOU GOT MISSED LAST GO AROUND. THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME. THE OLDER I GET THE MORE I HAVE IN COMMON WITH HELEN KELLER,(BLIND AND DEAF), I KEEP SAYING I'M GOING TO GET A YOUNG DOG AND START TRAINING IT NOW! LOL

Hey Stardust!

Welcome to the forum!

:lol:

No way do you have the Moth as your avatar!! :( I love the Tick. My favorite one was the duplicating Santa...of course there was the Swiss Army enemies... :lol:

Welcome to the forum!! What did you order for Magical Omaha and LP??? Did you score on the sale?

:10_small16: CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE KNOWS ARTHUR, YOUR MY KIND OF PEOPLE, WEIRD! I'VE PLACED 3 ORDERS THIS WEEK AND CAN HARDLY WAIT TO GET THEM.

#1 MAGICALOMAHA= LP RED, SCANDALOUS

#2 LP= LP BLACK, HECATE'S NIGHT POTION, MAYDAY, CLEO'S BLEND 08

#3 LP= BAM, LIKE A MAGNET, TIME TRAVEL POTION AND ABOUT 12 SAMPLES.

ALSO FROM MAGICALOMAHA I LOVE THE JULPHIA PRODUCTS ( HAIR AND LOTION AND SUGAR SCRUBS SMELL DIVINE AND WORK ON ME LIKE NO OTHER PRODUCT I'VE TRIED. THAT'S WHAT GOT ME STARTED WANTING TO SMELL GOOD ALL OVER, AND ANY OTHER PERKS THAT COME WITH IT. :onigiri_moon_sleep:

WELL TILL NEXT TIME REMEMBER, SPOOOOOONNNNN :surprised::10_small16:

quote name='Jo Anna' date='Jul 10 2009, 04:36 PM' post='60168']

No way do you have the Moth as your avatar!! :beggingpleasesmiley: I love the Tick. My favorite one was the duplicating Santa...of course there was the Swiss Army enemies... :lol:

Welcome to the forum!! What did you order for Magical Omaha and LP??? Did you score on the sale?

Welcome SD! Looks like you will fit in here REAL nice! I went crazy with my orders when I first found LP, got me like 4 orders before I had received any lol. NOW I am much more reserved about my ordering....lol RIGHT, who am I kidding. I still go crazy! I have an abhorent amount coming to me AND I am thinking of ordering MORE! lol

Glad you are here my dear. If you have any questions, feel free to ask (LP, computer questions...anything!). TAKE CARE!

:duck9: THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. NOT SO SUNNY IN FLORIDA TODAY, RAINING AT MY HOUSE. GIVE ME A CLUE. NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST? I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE.

a little south of the skyway n how about you? By the way like your outlook onlife.

hugs,

Tee :funnyanimation17:

a little south of the skyway n how about you? By the way like your outlook onlife.

hugs,

Tee :)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT FLORIDA HAS A SPOT 237 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL AND SOMEONE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR CALLED IT MOUNT DORA. LOL I'M ONE OF THE ORIGINAL BORN IN FLORIDA HILLBILLIES. :running-turkey: LOL I JUST FOUND OUT IF YOU MOVE THE SIDE BAR THE TURKEY'S FEET SLOW DOWN :( I CRACK MYSELF UP SOMETIMES. HUGS AND BLESSINGS,

STARDUST