I'm the new guy

acoustic_essence

Hi everyone. I have been into LP perfume for a while with my significant other. She is, in fact, a frequent and avid poster on the boards. However, I cannot say who it is. We have our reasons for not letting it be known. Some of our most enjoyable times are when we get an LP delivery. We swipe them all over ourselves and take turns sniffing. Some of my favorite LP's are phero boy, frog, castle walls, dominance, angel of spring, sugared melons, shady lady, nox, and beltane. That is nowhere near all of them but the list is way too long to put here. I'm currently reading the Outlander series and am still loving re-reading the Twilight books! I play guitar. I listen to every type of music that I can get my hands on. (including Precious Metal videos on youtube) And I love going to the drive-in with the love of my life! I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

name='acoustic_essence' date='Jul 10 2009, 11:21 PM' post='60196']

Hi everyone. I have been into LP perfume for a while with my significant other. She is, in fact, a frequent and avid poster on the boards.

:onigiri_moon_sleep: Hmmm..... a mystery. We might have fun trying to guess Mister!

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see a man around! Just watch out for all the "girl talk" that goes flying around here!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to getting to know you all better. Is anyone else hoping that they extend the sale until after we get our packages?

name='acoustic_essence' date='Jul 10 2009, 11:21 PM' post='60196']

:smilies-23596: Hmmm..... a mystery. We might have fun trying to guess Mister!

Good Luck!

:hi215:

The drive-in,eh?

Not too many of them around.

welcome Acoustic Essence.

No there aren't but if one is lucky enough to find one then it's worth the trip regardless of how far!

Welcome great to have you here,We also enjoy going to the drive inn ,its some much better and cheaper then the movies

Glad to meet another drive-in movie fan aside from my SO and me!

Welcome to the forum! Always nice to see a man around! Just watch out for all the "girl talk" that goes flying around here!

Don't worry, I am quite used to the "girl talk" thanks to my addicted girlfriend! (addicted to LP not "girl talk")

oooh I do like the mystery :mail:

Glad to have you here! Cant wait to read some of your reviews!

:party:

I will review as best I can. I am not that good at it... yet... but hopefully through practice I will be able to hone my skills!

:):);) you will enjoy it here, everyone is very nice... ;)

Hi! and welcome to the forum. Everyone here is so great, you will love it. :o

Welcome Acoustic Essence! Heehee, I have a few ideas who your gal might or might not be, but I will be keepin em to myself.

Yes , you'll love this forum. I've been gone so long I almost feel new myself! Lonnng story my good man.

But WELCOME and enjoy! The company is good!(by that I mean the company of the folks on the forum, but obviously, the "company"LP is too) And you know the scents are great! Lookin forward to talkin to ya in the future!

Take Care! Lori :D

Edited by cheeseburger79

Hi Acoustic Essence, :bananajoy:

:toast:

I have a guess as to who your gal is, but understand keeping it to yourselves... :)

You should do a PE of your name, I think it would make a great title for a man's scent....I'm sure u guys would come up w/ a great brew.... ^_^

Welcome Acoustic Essence! Heehee, I have a few ideas who your gal might or might not be, but I will be keepin em to myself.

Yes , you'll love this forum. I've been gone so long I almost feel new myself! Lonnng story my good man.

But WELCOME and enjoy! The company is good!(by that I mean the company of the folks on the forum, but obviously, the "company"LP is too) And you know the scents are great! Lookin forward to talkin to ya in the future!

Take Care! Lori :thumb_up11:

Sorry it's taken so long for me to respond. I was unable to post for a few days. But at last, I am back! And I completely agree, the company as well as the "company" are both great! Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you ALL for such a warm welcome!

Hi Acoustic Essence, :smilies-23596:

:hi:

I have a guess as to who your gal is, but understand keeping it to yourselves... :thumbup:

You should do a PE of your name, I think it would make a great title for a man's scent....I'm sure u guys would come up w/ a great brew.... :)

I've been thinking about doing that for a while. And once the name popped into my head and I asked my girl what she thought about it we both fell in love with it! There's something about it that's just.... uhhhhh... i don't know.... just good I guess. lol Thanks for the welcome!