Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla

cirish77

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First to post this :funnyanimation17: lol ...IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND A SNIFFEE MY WAY, I will LOVE you forever!!! :green_smiley_monster: AND if anyone doesnt want their bottle (Miracles do happen :P ), I will also be eternally grateful and in your debt :beggingpleasesmiley:

I totally missed out on this one :funnyanimation17:

I am going to have some pheros to trade...*sighs* hubby can smell them.....

MAYBE some one will give up an A.V.V. for a phero ? :green_smiley_monster:

I totally missed out on this one :emot103:

I am going to have some pheros to trade...*sighs* hubby can smell them.....

MAYBE some one will give up an A.V.V. for a phero ? :begging:

Did you read "Tifani's" Thread about her phero usage? there are some good application tips that helped her out. It is tough at first, but there may be a way to fix what you are doing so you and your hubby can enjoy the phero benefits... :party: here's hoping!

Did you read "Tifani's" Thread about her phero usage? there are some good application tips that helped her out. It is tough at first, but there may be a way to fix what you are doing so you and your hubby can enjoy the phero benefits... :begging: here's hoping!

Thanks CC,

I'll check it out...but he is like a hound dog w/ his nose...LOL...everytime I wear anything w/ pheros he says, I smell that smell...the porkroll cooking smell... :party:

this smells really wonderful......too bad I only got the chance to sniff so far. It was absolute torture not to be able to douse myself in all my goodies that came since I work at the hospital tonight.

First to post this ;) lol ...IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND A SNIFFEE MY WAY, I will LOVE you forever!!! :rainman: AND if anyone doesnt want their bottle (Miracles do happen ;) ), I will also be eternally grateful and in your debt ;)

Heyy cc,

I would be willing to split my bottle with you if you could split heart and soul with me.Get back with me n let me know.

hugs,

Tee

Heyy cc,

I would be willing to split my bottle with you if you could split heart and soul with me.Get back with me n let me know.

hugs,

Tee

Oooh, oooh, OOOOH!!!! I am so interested in this! I havent tried heart and soul yet (its on my list!), lets do it! :party:

Do I have your email? I cant remember...

Thanks for the breadcrumbs to this post lol. I saw your post in my journal area :lol:

Oooh, oooh, OOOOH!!!! I am so interested in this! I havent tried heart and soul yet (its on my list!), lets do it! :party:

Do I have your email? I cant remember...

Thanks for the breadcrumbs to this post lol. I saw your post in my journal area :lol:

CC,

hey my e-mail is on my profile,I got the decant supplies for this end.

:email: me.You know there is very few I would do this for but you will love it

CC,

hey my e-mail is on my profile,I got the decant supplies for this end.

:email: me.You know there is very few I would do this for but you will love it

WOOT WOOT!!! I love you hun! :banana055: I emailed you...thanks so much for graciously sharing. I SO excited!!!

I'm afraid not, this was a one of a kind..

Mara used a certain ingredient that has now been reformulated & if used in its new form, it would alter the fragrance considerably..

So sadly the little of this that was made, is all there ever WILL be.. Sorry ladies!

Blessings

Ail )O(

Awwww.....well I hope you ladies who are lucky enough to have gotten that one of a kind blend will cherish it!

I guess I should just be happy with what I got...

Thanks for the info Ail...at least now I will not be wondering anymore..

I'm afraid not, this was a one of a kind..

Mara used a certain ingredient that has now been reformulated & if used in its new form, it would alter the fragrance considerably..

So sadly the little of this that was made, is all there ever WILL be.. Sorry ladies!

Blessings

Ail )O(

Aww...that really sucks!!

But hey, I'm sure you'll always come up with new yummy stuff :)

Also posted on new release thread....

After all the orders were filled, we found that we have 3 bottles left of Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla, so those have been added back into the cart.

This one cannot be rebrewed, sorry.

I would get a bottle, but I don't want to be greedy either, I have one on my way...so somebody else could enjoy these!

I was a Lucky Ducky and gifted a sniffee...this is creamy dreamy ubervanilla with a pink sugary twang on my skin. Ail, of course, possessing the tag team genius of science and magick. knows what foodie-loving men like...so I'll just thank her in advance for the NOMing I'm going to get when someone smells this on me. *slurp*

:thumbup:

So dearest girl, what does your lovely man say about this one? We need a direct testimonial! :)

Edited by luna65

Very generously( may I say), I was gifted a sniffee of this beautiful blend. Love this!!! Can't do vanilla musk. I could do this all day, every day

Very generously( may I say), I was gifted a sniffee of this beautiful blend. Love this!!! Can't do vanilla musk. I could do this all day, every day

Hope you got a bottle Beccah......cause it's ggg..... :emot103:

Still willing to pay for Bottle anyone wants to pass along..... :D

Edited by FAWN

I have a sniffle of this one!!! ^_^

This one is very vanilla on me, and I could see it layered. It's pretty nutty too, me likey!! But my skin sadly eats it (perhaps my skin found it too yummy?) so there's a light vanilla scent with alot of depth.

See this would be a perfect skin scent + eow, make him smell you and lala ;)

:beggingpleasesmiley: I missed it.......

aww, don't feel bad!! :hugs: I'm sure there will be other goodies in the future that you will catch! :jumpforjoy:

:) I missed it.......

Scored a bottle....Thnx Jo Anna

Wet, very strong Vanilla..almost too foodie....dry down, soft vanilla. Great throw, 3 hrs and still there...Ummm NOmmmm ^_^

Like so many of the rest of you, I am too so sad I missed out on this (I'm a Vanilla fiend!! lol). I swear, I keep trying to put it in my cart, and I know its all gone! I am starting to feel a little crazy, I need to stop trying to put things that don't exist in there! Ail, it sounded absolutely divine, I'm not surprised those last 3 bottles went in 60 seconds, I should have been trying to put it in my cart during that minute! This perfume has inspired me to attempt my first custom, so thank you for the inspiration, Ail!! ;D

I spilled my sniffle of this (oh damn me) and quickly wiped it with a tissue. Then I placed it in front of my fan cause I felt too guilty to throw it out lol.

And the verdict...oh man my room smelled soooooo yummy and good, it made me hungry. It smelled different then when it's on my skin, much much more vanilla and sweet...I was craving for cake batter...yum!

I spilled my sniffle of this (oh damn me) and quickly wiped it with a tissue. Then I placed it in front of my fan cause I felt too guilty to throw it out lol.

And the verdict...oh man my room smelled soooooo yummy and good, it made me hungry. It smelled different then when it's on my skin, much much more vanilla and sweet...I was craving for cake batter...yum!

Aww rats, poor Esmie. I gave my sniffie to Sugar's 12 yr. old little girl. They had an awful start to the week. I let her pick (almost) whatever she wanted from my sniffiees & samples. I knew I wouldn't wear it. Mentally, I just can't when something that is extinct. It's like too precious, lol. That's why I had to trade bosom bows, also. I'll just gaze @ these things longingly. Unable to bring myself to using it out of existance. Better to let someone else have a go.

Edited by Beccah1

would love to try Ail's Volup V.

eventually someone will be giving one up for trade, until then i will wait.

whats comming in hasnt matched whats going out in the purse lately,

but when it does

i am going to sweet talk someone into sharing!

• 1 month later...

WOW this stuff is EXTREME!

At first the vanilla is so rich and buttery it almost seems like butterscotch! Then in a few minuites it calms a bit to a heady bourbon vanilla, sweet, a little spicy,VERY creamy, and it lasts allllllll day! Thanks for sellin it Djac! :wub:

This is great for fall and winter-the dream vanilla-its like wearing a cashmere sweater, soft cuddly and snuggly!

Of course, why would ya expect anything less from Ail and our other geniuses over there in Cali? I'm in Vanilla heaven. Thanks again ladies!

• 7 months later...

is there any possibility of a rebrew? or would it be different? i mean all I have is tiny sniffee and whenever i wear it i want to eat myself... it's sooo good. It's like the mot vanillery, delectable cake you ,could have...also reminds me of that vanilla frosting lipsmackers gloss I used to have...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Many of us are hoping that it will come back for the August "Best of the PEs" collection...I know I am! Even the tinest bit of this on the back of my neck or in my cleavage is enough to turn Quince into the NOM NOM NOM monster. :)