Elevation Potion

Right now I'm thinking of 4 sprays and 4 bottles. I think that will last me a while. I hope so at least... :frets: :wrings hands:

I know!! The stress of it all!!! If you feel like you don't have enough stashed you will be afraid to wear it! You just inspired me to put in my order with a backup bottle of Girly Twirly because I feel like I never want to wear it for fear of running out...

I know!! The stress of it all!!! If you feel like you don't have enough stashed you will be afraid to wear it!

I was that way,but decided to just enjoy whatI like/love and trust that by time it is gone Da Magickal Mara will brew something equally enchanting...there will always be those fond memories of the ones special to us when they are gone,but life is short...eat dessert first :)

I was that way,but decided to just enjoy whatI like/love and trust that by time it is gone Da Magickal Mara will brew something equally enchanting...there will always be those fond memories of the ones special to us when they are gone,but life is short...eat dessert first :)

You are right!! I must remember this and not fret!

I often think...if my life is so problem free at the moment that the only thing I can think to worry about is perfume shortage things must be going pretty swell!

This just has a-nol in it, not G2

I think what I was saying wasn't clear...I need some G2, which is what I was planning on buying, until I saw this, I love the smell, but do I NEED it? I was disheartened when I saw it was gone when I planned on ordering it before, but my funds won't necessarily stretch to both!!

I think what I was saying wasn't clear...I need some G2, which is what I was planning on buying, until I saw this, I love the smell, but do I NEED it? I was disheartened when I saw it was gone when I planned on ordering it before, but my funds won't necessarily stretch to both!!

Hmmm...a conundrum...

YES! When in doubt...get both! No regrets that way!!! :)

Why did I think this was for Flying Potion? I could've sworn that this was a thread for Flying Potion. Might be interested, especially if it makes people throw skittles and chocolate at me

Edited by LadyVictoria

Why did I think this was for Flying Potion? I could've sworn that this was a thread for Flying Potion. Might be interested, especially if it makes people throw skittles and chocolate at me

You mean the sweets 'Skittles' I hope and not bowling pins lol, cos they would HURT :) I'm still vacillating...when does a decision have to be made by?!

You mean the sweets 'Skittles' I hope and not bowling pins lol, cos they would HURT

LOL, that's beer and skittles if you're talking about the pins.

Lol no skittles the fruit candy, as in taste the rainbow. You know the commercials were people are sooo happy and it's pouring skittles? Or maybe you don't know because you are not from the U.S.? They would probably hurt.. I think Luna said they do. I think she was secretly in a Skittles commercial ; ()

Ha! No I don't have a SAG card or anything. But it's like one of my favorite jokes from Daria:

"Hey, those paintball thingies hurt!"

I'll give you till the end of the week before I make it. So will make just for those who order.

Thanks Ladies!

Still thinking of ordering more. Man this is difficult! Now, I'm thinking of doing more bottles than sprays. This way I can spray in the morning and touch up during the day.

Mara, can you tell me how much A-nol is in this blend? Is it lots and lots? I think you're right about the sweet dill, while I love the scent of it, it's totally the A-not that puts the uncontrollable smile on my face :)

It was a LOT. I'm looking at the original recipe now and the Alpha-Nol was 1/5th of the total ingredients, which is a crazy amount. Had to be several thousand mcgs per bottle but I am not positive what that comes out to exactly - bad at math, sorry. I went overboard on it. Alpha-Nol is one of the most affordable of the pheros, so I just loaded it up.

It was a LOT. I'm looking at the original recipe now and the Alpha-Nol was 1/5th of the total ingredients, which is a crazy amount. Had to be several thousand mcgs per bottle but I am not positive what that comes out to exactly - bad at math, sorry. I went overboard on it. Alpha-Nol is one of the most affordable of the pheros, so I just loaded it up.

Load it up again please? :)

Just finished making it. I made 12 bottles worth, just to be safe. And LOADED with Alpha-Nol again! LOL! *giddy*

:D

Trying to convine myself I don't need all 12 bottles... failing miserably. We can let you know by the end of the week? Or is earlier better?

ETA: FANKS FOR ALLZ TEH A-NOL! I IZ SQUEEING ALREADY!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by mejuxtaposed

Unfortunately I will have to downgrade the amount I plan on buying for the moment. I'm going through a tough time and might be moving out on my own from the apartment I share with my boyfriend. It's not a bad situation, but it's gotten a little stale between us so who knows what will happens.

That doesn't dimish how grateful I am that this was made and I feel so blessed to be able to come here and share everything and the fact that the woman who owns the whole gosh darn company cares about what I say. Thanks all.

Mara- I'll let you know how much I can order soon. Sorry for the delay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the best LPs ever! It has the same feel as Irresistible Forces, even though the two don't smell alike. It's very clean, traditional kind of scent that you can wear when conducting serious business. I don't like alpha-nol and don't have any money, but I am thinking of getting a bottle because the smell is so nice!

Edited by bruiseviolet

• 7 months later...

This is a light, cool, almost minty-sweet scent on me. A-nol is one phero I can always count on. Even though today is overcast and grey, and I just started my period, I am able to keep a smile on my face. So glad I brought it with me to work to refresh mid-day :)

• 10 months later...

I'm so excited this just arrived from a trade.

I don't smell any dill. I smell something woody-- like cedar but really light and cologne-y.

However my boyfriend swears up and down this smells like orange creamsicle and he hates it.

Tough titty for him, I'm still wearing it, but it's a shame that it's not unisex enough for him.

Update:

I think I've finally gotten something that has allowed a hit for my significant other. Possibly T.M.I. had a hit yesterday but I need to keep trying that to be sure it's the T.M.I. However this, seemed to be pretty clear.

My manbeast is the type of person that even if he's in full on snore-sleeping mode, that I can say something to him, either quietly or in near-regular voice and he'll respond. The most it's really ever taken is maybe to repeat myself once and he's responding back to me in clear sentences.

Well, I wasn't feeling well from having sprayed myself with audacious, and then once I got Elevation Potion in the mail, I put that on too, just not as much-- was feeling very lightheaded in an unpleasant way. I went to lay down and asked him to cuddle with me for a couple of minutes.

Now, this morning I had managed to put some EP on his pillow without him noticing. A few swipes of the rollerball plus putting some on my wrist and smushing it into the pillow for good measure. That wasn't as much of a success this morning because I think he was reacting badly to Whoopsie Daisycakes smell mixed with the smell of EP. EP alone he was fine with.

We lay down together, and he was out like a lightbulb. He can fall asleep quickly but this seemed like he fell asleep in a third or half the time, maybe three minutes? He couldn't fall asleep because he had school to go to, so I said to him, "babe, you're falling asleep." I'd put my hand on his arm, or move my head on his arm, stroke his hair, and say that or "want me to set the alarm?" I probably said this 8-12 times, and it wasn't til he rolled over and I repeated myself twice more that he woke up, still didn't seem to manage to be able to talk, and got slowly out of bed. Now, he was tired, buuut I don't think he's ever taken so long to respond to me and he wasn't even fully asleep (i.e. snoring.)

• 1 month later...

When this first goes on it is quite lemony or citrusy, though I'm not sure from the ingredients list what that could be from? However it soon dries down to a comforting, warm musky smell on me. I don't really get the vanilla much, or if it comes through it is just a gentle sweetness, not foody. I think this would work well on males as well - the initial citrus burst reminded me of a nice men's cologne.

• 1 month later...

I just got this from Ducky on the trade boards and I'm in love, right out of the gate I get immediate hits with this one, I love the uplifting feel I get when I wear this, I wish I was here back when Mara was making massive bottles of this as quoted above as I'd love to score this in a spray.... This is really great and it lasts forever on me and just gives me that happy and peaceful feeling....I get the grapefruit smell first then a splash of lemon then some sprite smell, this is so good

I need to start using this again. I was dumb and excited when I got this package and put some on even though a couple hours earlier I'd put on some UN spray over some perfume. Yeah, that wasn't fun.

This is why I don't put on LPs on the day I'm expecting a package. I just cannot help myself. I must put some of the new stuff on no matter what.

• 1 month later...

I got a little bit of this courtesy of MissHazel. :)

It's quite interesting. I'm getting a creamy sweet tea with hints of some other things in there I can't make out. Very lovely and definitely a scent I can wear.

(Thank you MH!!)