Love Salad

sultry brunette

A Kiwi-based potion, crafted of exotic fruits, a squeeze of Lemon, and a drizzle of light spring Honey. Feed your lover with the scent of honey-dipped slices of Kiwi, Nectarine, Passion Fruit, Star Fruit, Apricot, Pear, Mango, and Peach Blossoms. Deliciously sultry, yet sprightly and bright. FYI ~ Kiwi encourages athletic lovemaking and zestfulness!

This is a wonderful fruity scent. I am not a big fan of smelling fruity, so this one is not for me. Fruity scents make me think of my mom's house when I was growing up. She always had a variety of fruit scented potpourri around the house. For me, this is relaxing and homey. This one is very nicely done. Not overwhelmingly sweet, not to foody. It is a very bright summer fruit based scent that makes me think of sunshine.

This makes me want to write a really corny New Wave song:

You are the fruit in my

love salad, love salad.

Ripe and juicy

love salad, love salad.

:)

Okay...this fades on me way too fast. :woohoonaner2gy: I had the same problem with Tropical Temptation...I guess in some cases fruit just does not want to stick to me (yes I mean exactly what you think I mean ;) ). It starts out all OH HAI I AM TEH KIWI, HOW R U? and there's a party in my nose and then suddenly someone took the salad away and there's just a warm soft trace of mostly nectarine and honey on my skin...which is fine for NOMing, sure, but I WANTZ MAH SALAD BACK KPLZTHXBYE. However, I think this would make a fabulous scent for the body bubbles, which would allow me to have a party in my shower at least (yes, I mean that too, but Q has begged me to stop singing in the shower when we share :lol:).

• 1 month later...

So I took this one out of the "meh" dish -- where I put samples that seem pleasant but don't reach out and grab me right away. I have ongoing brokeness and can't buy anything new, so this dish has been used quite a bit lately to soothe my addiction, and has forced me to do what I should do anyway (try everything on my skin, not just sniff from the vial, before discounting) ...

anyhoo, this is really nice. As it dried down it started reminding me of something more and more -- sugared apricots! I think my skin amps the apricot over everything else. Which is great because I like apricots. I will definitely be wearing this some more!