FIRST SHIPMENT - FIRST IMPRESSIONS

STARDUST

019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif I RECIEVED MY FIRST ORDER, (1 OF 4 IN 2 WEEKS, YEP I'M LP-ADDICTED NOW), AND HAVE MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS AFTER A FULL DAY OF SNIFFING AND RESNIFFING IN BETWEEN HOUSE CLEANING. A PLEASANT DISTRACTION.

MAYDAY- AN AROMATIC FLOWER GARDEN, CALMING, RELAXING, AND REMAINED ON MY SKIN A GOOD 8 HOURS. I TOOK THIS ONE TO WORK AND MY COWORKERS ALL LIKED IT TOO.

SCANDALOUS 2009 WITH COUGAR POTION- WARM BROWN SUGAR, MOUTH- WATERING, LIKE SMELLING A CANDY STORE ON A WARM DAY. I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS ONE ON SOMEONE SPECIAL. REMINDS ME OF THE SAYING "WANT SOME CANDY LITTLE BOY". MUST BE OVER 21 OF COURSE.

LP RED- SIMILAR TO THE SCANDALOUS WARM BROWN SUGAR BUT NOT AS INTENSE WITH A PROMINENT VANILLA AROMA.

LP BLACK-RICH RESIN AND INCENSE HYPNOTIC AROMA.

976 GIRL- LIGHTLY, NOT OVERPOWERING, UPLIFTING SPICY HAREM GIRL SCENT.

CLEOPATRA'S BLEND 08- FLORAL PROMINENT ROSE AROMA. I LIKED WEARING THIS AROUND THE HOUSE, MADE THE HOUSE SMELL LIKE IT WAS FULL OF BOUQUETS OF ROSES.

MARA'S ROCKET FUEL- FITS RIGHT IN BETWEEN SCANDALOUS AND LP RED. A NICE WARM BROWN SUGAR, SEXY AROMA.

I KNOW NOT EVERYONE'S SKIN TYPE IS THE SAME AND THESE SCENTS WEAR DIFFERENTLY ON PEOPLE BUT I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THE PRODUCTS SO FAR. I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING ABLE TO WEAR THEM SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN AROUND THE HOUSE. BUT I SMELL SOOO GOOD. 3 MORE DAYS OF WORK AND THEN THE REAL GREAT OUTDOORS. I WILL UPDATE THEN.

TO ALL MY FELLOW ADDICTS, STAY SAFE AND BE BLESSED, :)

STARDUST

You can post reviews under each particular thread for the applicable scent...it helps keeps things organized and that way everyone can chime in on their favorites.

Also, no offense, but...are you able to turn your caps lock off? Online, the use of caps lock is sort of the internet equivalent of "shouting."

Thanks for the kind words, Stardust! Glad you are enjoying them!!!! :) More on the way - another box of goodies for you ships today! Looking forward to more of your reviews.

Big Kisses, and WELCOME to our forum!

xoxoxoxox

Mara

You can post reviews under each particular thread for the applicable scent...it helps keeps things organized and that way everyone can chime in on their favorites.

Also, no offense, but...are you able to turn your caps lock off? Online, the use of caps lock is sort of the internet equivalent of "shouting."

My dear luna65 you have just been adopted to become my computer ettiquet instructor. I am completely and utterly computer illiterent. My ex gave up on trying to teach me commadore 64 when it first came out. It took me 4 orders and 2 weeks to figure out how to reply to Mara's freebie page without including the whole message. (SORRY MARA). Threads- I thought you sewed with those. How do I find each particular

thread for the applicable scent?

Sorry for shouting at everyone, but we older deaf dinosaurs are fun to point and laugh at ;) . No offense taken teacher. We can start this weekend. Let me know where to go for my first lesson and test. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Stardust

Stardust,

We will all teach each other! I am so glad you are here! I was thrilled to read your reviews, it makes me so happy when someone else falls in love with LP! I think you can cut and paste this link Is clickable NOW, therapygirl! ^_~ (if someone could make it clickable I would be appreciative, I can't seem to do it) and scroll down and find each scent you want to review. I am so glad you are having fun with your LP's. In the next few days we should be getting the new releases for July! There is always something new around the corner, much to our delight and to our wallet's chagrin! I look forward to getting to know you!

My dear luna65 you have just been adopted to become my computer ettiquet instructor. I am completely and utterly computer illiterent. My ex gave up on trying to teach me commadore 64 when it first came out.

Heh, my first computer was the Apple 2E, so I'm old-school too. ;)

When I first starting posting on message boards twelve years ago, the way I really learned about netiquette was to just read all the threads, get a feel for the way a community worked, the way they did things, the different personalities and so on. And that's still the best piece of advice I can give anyone who's fairly new to the Internet. Message boards have greatly improved to where you don't even need to know html in order to add formatting. But everyone here is very kind and helpful so it will be lots of fun. :)

Edited by luna65

Sorry for shouting at everyone, but we older deaf dinosaurs are fun to point and laugh at :10_small16: .

Hehehe, dont worry Stardust. Us youngins will be good and patient with you ;) So glad you got your package and reviewed the Lps. They are lovely arent they? What else do you have coming? (I may have asked you this already). I just get sooo excited! LP Red is a fave of mine, it is so yummy!

SCANDALOUS 2009 WITH COUGAR POTION- WARM BROWN SUGAR, MOUTH- WATERING, LIKE SMELLING A CANDY STORE ON A WARM DAY. I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS ONE ON SOMEONE SPECIAL. REMINDS ME OF THE SAYING "WANT SOME CANDY LITTLE BOY". MUST BE OVER 21 OF COURSE.

lol...I'm not 21 yet :10_small16:

• 2 weeks later...

My dear friends,

I have been trying to review each new addition separately as I try it but am very slow and never seem to get where I am going. (Easily side tracked and easily amused).Since time is a premium luxury I cannot afford to waste, (I'm not getting any younger, healthier, or cuter, just better smelling), here's the quick version.

LAM / BAM = BLAM with CUDDLE BUNNY Love it, whoevers post I read that on good idea.

ELEVEN I really didn't think I was going to like this one, smelled all woody in the bottle, but great on the skin. I experimented with EOW in crook of arm and SORCERESS one swipe next to it but wasn't satisfied after drydown so put a swipe of ELEVEN on and LOVED it. I will continue to use this combination and expirament with others.

HUMMINGBIRD NECTAR I like the light floral aroma and use this one for daytime social gatherings here I just want to smell good and not put out any wrong vibes to others.

WINE AND DEAD ROSES I like the floral rose aroma and the wine smell comes thru not overpowering just right.

TAIL I love the tropical aroma and lightness, like sitting on the beach of your own island surrounded by fresh picked tropical fruit. I couldn't smell the cops as others have mentioned. Nice and fruity on me. YUM

I will continue to try and get to each individual thread to update but for now this is my best shot. Love to all, Stay safe, and Be Blessed,

STARDUST ;)