New Releases for JULY 2009

This is insane!! Time out, alright, time out...I have three, yes that's three, perfume racks!!! For the love of God and all that is Holy, I can't fit anymore in there. Of course I need each and everyone, but this buying addiction is cutting into my hoarding. I've had to severly limit my mass buying of one scent.

Is it possible to have too many scents? I'm starting to move my clothes into the other bedroom's closet. A girl's gotta prioritize.

Okay, THIS:

AD-FocusPocus.jpg

is SOO freakin' adorable.

also love the names SAND WITCH and BLACK CANDY, ah god.

and Jo Anna, the only way to not want is to not read the forum anymore ... and we KNOW we can't do that! resistance is futile!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i

ts weird,

i really have a thing for synchro-mysticism.

in love with it,really.

and i am in the middle of a huge genie-lamp henna design.

i feel like this is confirmation of being in the flow....

Lor, I hope someday you post pics of your mehndi! I'm a henna-for-hair girl.

Omg I love henna!! mehendi designs run in my blood lol ... I draw those designs, it's so much fun!

I am patiently going to wait for my trial pack, although I must have focus pocus (heheh, now I see why the phero didnt have this name :D ) and gemini....as well as OTHERS!!!! very excited!

Okay, THIS:

AD-FocusPocus.jpg

is SOO freakin' adorable.

also love the names SAND WITCH and BLACK CANDY, ah god.

and Jo Anna, the only way to not want is to not read the forum anymore ... and we KNOW we can't do that! resistance is futile!

Carrie I agree, she is adorable.

Im sooo sad I can't wear pheros :emot103: (and mad it seems)...will this Focus Potion come in the monthly trial package?....

I was off the forum for 2 days and was in terrible withdraw :D .

Edited by FAWN

Carrie I agree, she is adorable.

Im sooo sad I can't wear pheros :emot103: (and mad it seems)...will this Focus Potion come in the monthly trial package?....

I was off the forum for 2 days and was in terrible withdraw :D .

Yes, whatever *new release* is offered that month, (except for the Private Editions) comes along in the Monthly Sample pack. The phero vials are *slightly* smaller than the full size trial vial, for cost reasons...pheros being more expensive per ml.

Lor, I hope someday you post pics of your mehndi! I'm a henna-for-hair girl.

oooh i would love to try henna in my hair!

planning on it actually, but i want more of whats already in there to grow out.

i'll bet your hair is really super shiny :sunnysmile:

henna is supposed to be super-good for your hair.

if i can get a better picture, i may use one for my avatar.

im having trouble posting pics on this forum because i dont have experience doing it but my latest mehndi inspiration is a lotus-dragonfly pic i designed.

i do traditional for others, nontraditional for myself.

i

Omg I love henna!! mehendi designs run in my blood lol ... I draw those designs, it's so much fun!

me too,

and wearing all those powerful and pretty symbols make you feel all Goddessy.

You should try doing it, Esmeralda !

I think that The Sand Witch might be the tropical vanilla, especially since the label is a beach and summer theme.

*giggle*

you read the other thread about vanilla!

i was thinking the same thing, LPT !

Everything looks so good. I can't wait to order. Me and the family are off to FL for 2 weeks. I'm going to try and place an order while I'm away. This way I'll have something to look forward to when I come back.

Need sampler pack for sure. Probably full bottles of Canary Fairy, Focus Pocus ('cause how can I not), possibly Mother Ship, and Aphrodesia Erotica. Going with my first instinct on these because last month I didn't and it wasn't a good thing.

Also waiting for PEs to see what else is coming this month!

Edited by SWBookworm

Good Grief! I tried to stay away and couldn't resist. I am in the same boat as Jo Anna. I am going to do some serious house cleaning this month. My hoarding needs to get under control!

I am going to have a snack

:emot28:

While I wait for Mara to sneak in and post the "many others"

:emot153:

I'll be stalking...

Edited by sultry brunette

Checking back in to further stalk new releases. Due to reasons unforseen, will be sampler pack for me. Grateful to @ least get to enjoy that. Wishing for full sizes!!!

If these releases are for July, why do all the labels have August 2009 written on them? :lol:

Ok, sorry for the wait...now for the rest...including the PE's that will NOT be made available to the public.

The new "OCCO" will be available in a range of scents. These are NOT lightly scented like the Magnets & BAMs, these are "flavored" EoW Copulins. Concentrated but ready-to-wear, no layering needed, but as they are so strong, you'll need to allow the regular 5-10 minute dry down time. (This is along the lines of the Blushing Milkmaid PE.)

AD-OCCO.jpg

AD-ShellyWL.jpg

AD-LynneTempleGoddess.jpg

AD-CarolynVAF.jpg

AD-AjiaMistyLave.jpg

If these releases are for July, why do all the labels have August 2009 written on them? :lol:

Because we always design for the coming month. They are all written that way, if you check back you'll see. Example: we release our Halloween scents in late September for wearing during October.

We discussed this in the Designing Ausust thread last year too. They come out in August, but are geared for September.

OMG!!! You've just thrown a problem at my credit cards. :) Since I'm a safety girl, I'll have to get one of each of the Shields...OCCO here I come!! I feel like a kid...look something shiny. :lol:

Because we always design for the coming month. They are all written that way, if you check back you'll see. Example: we release our Halloween scents in late September for wearing during October.

We discussed this in the Designing Ausust thread last year too. They come out in August, but are geared for September.

Got it...doink! I guess I should stop drinking in the afternoon. :lol:

Ok, sorry for the wait...now for the rest...including the PE's that will be made available to the public.

The new "OCCO" will be available in a range of scents. These are NOT lightly scented like the Magnets & BAMs, these are "flavored" EoW Copulins. Concentrated but ready-to-wear, no layering needed, but as they are so strong, you'll need to allow the regular 5-10 minute dry down time. (This is along the lines of the Blushing Milkmaid PE.)

AD-OCCO.jpg

AD-ShellyWL.jpg

AD-LynneTempleGoddess.jpg

AD-CarolynVAF.jpg

AD-AjiaMistyLave.jpg

so much for trying to not spend lots of monies,what scents do the OCCO come in :lol:

When can we find out what the different scents are available for the OCCO?

What Luna, you didn't think she'd come up with a 'Shelly's Chaste and Frigid Potion'?

As always, you slay me! *dies laughing*

What Luna, you didn't think she'd come up with a 'Shelly's Chaste and Frigid Potion'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA :666:

Ok, sorry for the wait...now for the rest...including the PE's that will be made available to the public.

The new "OCCO" will be available in a range of scents.

AD-OCCO.jpg

Ok, my sleep-deprived brain sees this as:

Red: Cinnamon-something or maybe Red Musk?

White: Vanilla/Cream nomminess

Gold: Amber or Honey -or both!

Black: Something Patchouli this way comes?

Pink: The much-favored Pink Sugar

Blue: Ummm, some kind of berry? (I don't think a 'water' scent would do it)

I know what I want them to be... but that's probably a little too complicated.

But...

Red: spicy

White: vanilla or light floral

Gold: bright, maybe citrus? (OR OBVIOUSLY HONEY, DUH! :666:)

Black: sexxah resin

Pink: sweet

Blue: aquatic

Edited by luna65

OMG OCCO is a dream come true for a person like me!!! I don't need to cover myself!!!! Wheeee!!!

lol...gosh that sounded wrong :666:

OMG OCCO is a dream come true for a person like me!!! I don't need to cover myself!!!! Wheeee!!!

lol...gosh that sounded wrong :666:

:10_small16: Imagining Esmeralda running in nature w/ just her OCCO on........