New Releases for JULY 2009

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at White and Blue but also tempted to get more Blushing Milkmaid. Wonder what the difference between White and BBM is, scent-wise??

Looking at White and Blue but also tempted to get more Blushing Milkmaid. Wonder what the difference between White and BBM is, scent-wise??

From OCCO's white description, I would guess that it smells like straight vanilla.

I've tried BBM and it has a scent of a cake batter, the eggs in there makes the perfume more raw and gooey. Edit: I mean this in a yummy way lol!

Edited by esmeralda

Okay...I see great things happening in the near future.

I am all up in those OCCOs. I'm definitely getting the Red, White, Pink ones. I'm also eyeballing the Black and Blue. ;) Violet turns violent on me...very soapy. <_< Green absolutely hates my skin, so I refuse to get into an arguement with that one. I wonder if the Gold will be similar to the PG.

Like I said...the future holds great things...

From OCCO's white description, I would guess that it smells like straight vanilla.

I've tried BBM and it has a scent of a cake batter, the eggs in there makes the perfume more raw and gooey. Edit: I mean this in a yummy way lol!

Agreed. I do smell like a birthday cake (in a good way) and my guy seems to like it with BBM. I'm obsessing on vanilla though, so I might have to get some of the White.

I will start a thread in the trading area. If you want to do a sampler then reply there? SOund good? ;)

sounds like a plan CC! i shall keep my eyes peeled!

meanwhile I'm pretty sure, Imma going to get the white shield because vanilla is such a diverse fragrance it layers with everything <_<

You can, but we'll have the rest of the update ready to order shortly.

If you wait a bit- you'll save us some headache on putting orders together for shipping, and save on the fees.

Technically, they are not ready to go, as we have not announced the new releases.

Plus- when you wait on your order, if you are participating in the sale, it's easier to be able to pull all the sales stuff together, instead of having to pull from two posts.

Thanks!

SG

You can, but we'll have the rest of the update ready to order shortly.

If you wait a bit- you'll save us some headache on putting orders together for shipping, and save on the fees.

Technically, they are not ready to go, as we have not announced the new releases.

Plus- when you wait on your order, if you are participating in the sale, it's easier to be able to pull all the sales stuff together, instead of having to pull from two posts.

Thanks!

SG

Sounds good! Once the PE are up I am putting in my order and running for the hills (to save my wallet ;) ) lol

I look forward to your announcement! <_<

there are 14 members online right now! (or at least a couple of minutes ago) I love it! lol

I just set up the Occo sampler thread (sorry it took so long, I had the flood contol and then had to work, and forgot hehehe)

So CC is doing bottle splits for all of the OCCO flavors, would anyone be interested in a sample vial decant circle where you could pick & choose what ones you want samples of? I'd be willing to do it since I know there are some of us who don't want to try every one. LMK!

So CC is doing bottle splits for all of the OCCO flavors, would anyone be interested in a sample vial decant circle where you could pick & choose what ones you want samples of? I'd be willing to do it since I know there are some of us who don't want to try every one. LMK!

As long as we can mastermind the details, that sounds good...I'd participate...

This is a good idea :w00t: I just figured it could get a lot more confusing this way lol. Glad that both options are there!

Yea, I figured there are some that I might not even wear for sure. So this option is great!

Thank you CC and Coffeemama!

OMG FACEBOOK UPDATE!!!! 41 mins ago...

"Gettin' ready for New Releases!" SO exciting!!!

lol *sigh* I'm always on facebook!!

Edited by esmeralda

it's hard to say which I'm on more. Why don't you FIND me under Love Potion's friends? You gals, I'm VERY easy to find. You two are not! I don't know your names or what you look like. You know both about me. Be my friends, friends!

K-maybe I know Esme's name. If that's your name... Mines Lorien..but you can't miss blue hair anyhow.

Edited by cheeseburger79

Thank you for the heads up hun!!

I'm thinking about the white and pink shield whee!

me too essmy white and pink for me ,hope I can afford a few more waiting for the rest of the scriptions :)

Funny enough you can also search under OCCO.

It may not be a bad idea to get a group of 5 together and split all of these. A sample from each bottle. Anyone interested in that, if the ladies dont offer anything?

count me in, that is a great idea CC

it's hard to say which I'm on more. Why don't you FIND me under Love Potion's friends? You gals, I'm VERY easy to find. You two are not! I don't know your names or what you look like. You know both about me. Be my friends, friends!

K-maybe I know Esme's name. If that's your name... Mines Lorien..but you can't miss blue hair anyhow.

LOL!!! Where is love potion's on facebook lol?

Editted: to prevent creeps from stalking me lol!

Edited by esmeralda

Yes I have seen you on the LP one, off to add you. I am a lil difficult to find, quite a few security additions on mine... Esme I'd love to be your friend too :)

count me in, that is a great idea CC

Go check out the trading post I started an OCCO sampler pack thread. Coffemama is going to do a decant thread if you only want to try a few....whichever works best :)

honey, I just added you (I'm the girl with tan skin and green eyes) lol

Yes I have seen you on the LP one, off to add you. I am a lil difficult to find, quite a few security additions on mine... Esme I'd love to be your friend too ;)

CC, I'm trying to find your name lol...but it's so hard! perhaps you will recognize the girl who just added cheeseburger? me wants to be your friend too!

LOL! Omg, I'm seeing alot of people from this forum over there...lol, dayum girls! :)

Carrie, I somehow recognize you wanna be friends?! :)

Edited by esmeralda

honey, I just added you (I'm the girl with tan skin and green eyes) lol

CC, I'm trying to find your name lol...but it's so hard! perhaps you will recognize the girl who just added cheeseburger? me wants to be your friend too!

LOL! Omg, I'm seeing alot of people from this forum over there...lol, dayum girls! :)

Carrie, I somehow recognize you wanna be friends?! :)

I think I just added you... although I ahve confused myself and meant to write a lil note. I was just added to cheezie's:)

Keep em coming Rose bud! I am watching for the PE's, I want Ajia's new one!!!

Going off for awhile, see you all later :)

SB Blackberry me if the PEs are up! lol ;) I am an addict! ;)

Mother Ship is up

AD-MotherShip.jpg

Mother Ship - 1/3 fl.oz.

This calming, nurturing scent is a godsend for mothers, teachers and baby sitters who want an extra edge when dealing with the wee ones. It's designed to attract and calm kids down, returning them to the "mother ship," as it were. It has a "sweet baby milk" sort of vibe. A vague tart note combined with these other elements gives Mother Ship the aroma of a favorite breakfast cereal, soaked in milk with a faint hint of light chocolate and vanilla. This soothing scent will help you round up all your little aliens with surprising ease. Click

Dude, I'm so in trouble with the New Releases:

AD-LavaRain.jpg

Lava Rain - 1/3 fl.oz.

This potion for both sexes has been specially crafted to awaken and harness the volcanic power that lurks beneath your surface. Amber, along with Pink and Blue Sugars, imparts good luck and attracts love while stirring those molten passions in your blood. Patchouli and Musks soothe and elevate your mood while stimulating the molten lava of your libido. Woodsmoke and Tobacco combine to cleanse, purify and renew your soul, making you more receptive to new adventures or new love, while various Aquatic Accords rejuvenate you and make you feel truly reborn. But be careful...Lava Rain brings with it the very real possibility of a cataclysmic eruption!

Gorgeous label artwork courtesy of Lisa Iris! Click here for more info.

Hee! Can't help myself...

AD-CanaryFaery.jpg

Canary Faery - 1/3 fl.oz. Feeling a bit weighted down by the daily grind? Breathe in a whiff of this smooth blend of lemony citrus, airy Himalayan bamboo and watery freshly cut stems and you'll feel light as a canary feather! Canary Faery will have you soaring along the winds, singing a happy tune in no time at all.

AD-SandWitch.jpg

The Sand Witch - 1/3 fl.oz.

Let the bewitching combination of light tropical vanillas from the Tahitian and Bourbon Islands whisk you away to a deserted island, as they awaken yours and your lover's animal passions and have you both thrashing along the shoreline as the waves break beside you. Sweet Sandalwood enhances the flavors of love and exotic sensuality while watery Thai Coconut purifies and protects you while your attention is decidely..(ahem)...elsewhere. Click here for more info.

Edited by katz