New Releases for JULY 2009

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-FocusPocus.jpg

Focus Pocus - Pheromone Enhanced Aromatherapy Fragrance for Women & Men - 1/3 fl.oz.

Modern life has brought us a lot of joy, but for all the comforts and luxuries it provides, it brings its own fair share of daily headaches, anxieties and distractions that turn little things into big deals. Streamline your life and harness your energies with Focus Pocus, a phero-charged blend of aroma-thearapeutic extracts of cedarwood, lemongrass, peppermint and basil to sharpen your concentration and strengthen your sense of purpose. We've blended in elements of Mandarin, Bergamot, Fennel Sweet, Grapefruit and Tassi Lavender for balance, confidence, clarity and rejuvenation to aid you when the devil shows up in those pesky day to day details. With Focus Pocus, you'll be able to handle whatever the world throws at you with such grace and cool-headedness that everyone will be shaking their heads wondering what your secret is. Shhh.... Pheromone enhanced with our exclusive Focus Potion pheromone blend!

[AD-LynneTempleGoddess.jpg

Lynne's Temple of the Goddess - 1/3 fl.oz.

Lynne describes it thusly: ...imagine the Goddess, creamy skin and red curls tumbling down her back...her skin is warm with love-making, the honey-musk scent close to her breasts, a warm vanilla swirling with her movements...wafting above, exotic incense... Indian vanilla and honeyed musk, with incensey notes of nag champa and sandalwood blended in.

AD-CarolynVAF.jpg

Carolyn's Vanilla, Amber & Fig ~ 1/3 fl.oz. A juicy, delicious-smelling combination featuring the scent of sweet ripe figs on top with a touch of their signature earthiness, rounded out with a full-bodied Vanilla and the grounding influence of sweet Amber for depth.

Still waiting patiently for the 'go ahead' to order!

AD-ShellyWL.jpg

Shelly B's Waves of Lust - 1/3 fl.oz.

Shelly B designed this one to evoke a favorite memory...warm sand, hot, oiled bodies in the bright sunlight, and lust filled teenaged kisses... Comprised of the scents of warm Coconut oil, Orange Blossoms and sexy Honeyed Musks (Civit & Tonquin).

AD-ShellyWL.jpg

Shelly B's Waves of Lust - 1/3 fl.oz.

Shelly B designed this one to evoke a favorite memory...warm sand, hot, oiled bodies in the bright sunlight, and lust filled teenaged kisses... Comprised of the scents of warm Coconut oil, Orange Blossoms and sexy Honeyed Musks (Civit & Tonquin).

M&D - God bless you. Civit AND Tonquin? I love you both. Seriously. Love. You. Both.

And Scott S. - the abject, complete, and total brain sucking horniness - yeah - this one is for you.

Coconut/Orange Blossom/Honey/Animal Musks.

Hawaiian Tropic. The last short man in my life. When did that become a bad thing?!!!!! There are some things that are better when there is not such a height differential... mmmmm .... interesting thought. I digress.

For what it's worth - no sign - then or now - that the dreaded Short Man's Disease - would then or now overtake you.

So - (don't picture it FGS (for God's Sake))!!! - here's to that crazy '80's blue swimsuit- that looks too sadly much like Borat's - and thank God it covered the nips because the shooting when my dad got to his gun?!!!! - but I digress, Scott F's car, and the crazy pheromones of a drive back from the lake after a long day cooking in the sun - lightly broasted in coconut and orange blossom. Mmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.

Shelly B's Wave's of Lust - to evoke the crazy tanning oil invoked horny/demanding goddess amongst us. And Scott - FYI. I was then and still am - I am certain - way hotter than Stacy. At least if you want women who are some passive wuss. (Passive. Not me. Not so much.)

And you babe - if I had to place a bet - you would be still insanely hot. You never saw a set of weights you didn't need to lift. And bless you - in a very Southern Sense - Dumber than a box of rocks. Some things are simply true and universal.

Kisses - in all the right (or wrong) places.

Shelly B's Waves of Lust - Homage to a totally horny, out of control time of my life/

I hope it's as good as I remember.

And 2 and 3.

For those who have sent sympathies about my much beloved and very elderly dog. Bless you. Thank you. It's hard to admit a broken heart from a dog - but it was/is - and thank you. I've adopted a shelter puppy and look forward to her healing my heart.

And FYI - I know SWBookwoom wasn't calling me frigid. <g> DUH. Oversexed as a cougar....ok. Frigid?! Them's fightin' words.

Just teasin' Bookworm. But clearly post loss of my puppers - I'm not a real girl and I am not speaking in words that Girls understand.

Not the first or last time of my life.

For what's it worth - read the last few SB's post again - with laughter and a wicked grin. Which is how they were intended...

honey, I just added you (I'm the girl with tan skin and green eyes) lol

CC, I'm trying to find your name lol...but it's so hard! perhaps you will recognize the girl who just added cheeseburger? me wants to be your friend too!

LOL! Omg, I'm seeing alot of people from this forum over there...lol, dayum girls! :)

Carrie, I somehow recognize you wanna be friends?! :)

Yes Esme, please add me ... I'm looking and I don't see your pic (which I THINK I should recognize!!) on the LPMP friends list ??

AD-FocusPocus.jpg

Focus Pocus - Pheromone Enhanced Aromatherapy Fragrance for Women & Men - 1/3 fl.oz.

Modern life has brought us a lot of joy, but for all the comforts and luxuries it provides, it brings its own fair share of daily headaches, anxieties and distractions that turn little things into big deals. Streamline your life and harness your energies with Focus Pocus, a phero-charged blend of aroma-thearapeutic extracts of cedarwood, lemongrass, peppermint and basil to sharpen your concentration and strengthen your sense of purpose. We've blended in elements of Mandarin, Bergamot, Fennel Sweet, Grapefruit and Tassi Lavender for balance, confidence, clarity and rejuvenation to aid you when the devil shows up in those pesky day to day details. With Focus Pocus, you'll be able to handle whatever the world throws at you with such grace and cool-headedness that everyone will be shaking their heads wondering what your secret is. Shhh.... Pheromone enhanced with our exclusive Focus Potion pheromone blend!

Whoa, this sounds perfect for work! or driving on a night highway ...

Dude, I'm so in trouble with the New Releases:

AD-LavaRain.jpg

Lava Rain - 1/3 fl.oz.

This potion for both sexes has been specially crafted to awaken and harness the volcanic power that lurks beneath your surface. Amber, along with Pink and Blue Sugars, imparts good luck and attracts love while stirring those molten passions in your blood. Patchouli and Musks soothe and elevate your mood while stimulating the molten lava of your libido. Woodsmoke and Tobacco combine to cleanse, purify and renew your soul, making you more receptive to new adventures or new love, while various Aquatic Accords rejuvenate you and make you feel truly reborn. But be careful...Lava Rain brings with it the very real possibility of a cataclysmic eruption!

Gorgeous label artwork courtesy of Lisa Iris! Click here for more info.

This sounds incredible, although the aquatic accords are making me nervous! But I bet it works. Patchouli always seems to work for our girrlz ...

there are 14 members online right now! (or at least a couple of minutes ago) I love it! lol

I just set up the Occo sampler thread (sorry it took so long, I had the flood contol and then had to work, and forgot hehehe)

:) waaaaa.....I can't find anything and I'm getting DIZZY reading everything, nothing makes sense ! :)

I'm so excited I think my brains gonna explode. I NEED SHELLY B'S WAVES OF LUST! GOD!!!!

Dudes, seriously, between these descriptions and Gerard Ways voice crooning at me I think I'm gonna slide outta my chair.

Edited by cheeseburger79

Yes Esme, please add me ... I'm looking and I don't see your pic (which I THINK I should recognize!!) on the LPMP friends list ??

done! LOL!!! I think you ended up finding me!

Ah I didn't join LPMP yet, just trying to find out how to make it private :Hug_emoticon:

Ok...back to normal now, I've never seen so many members on one thread before, this is exciting !

I have to be good this month, trying to save up for next month's new releases, so... it's new monthly sampler, full sz btl of Focus Pocus, and a split of OCCO: Purple Shield w/Mary, for me and that's it, :drunk::Hug_emoticon:

ok I lied, forgot Carolyn's VAF ! can we order yet ???!!!!

Edited by liz

Please, these are not ready yet.

We are trying to finish the prep on the copy, and not everything is loaded in the shopping cart.

I promise- when they are ready we WILL announce!

I loves you all, and THANK YOU FOR SALIVATING!!!!

SG

We are trying to finish the prep on the copy, and not everything is loaded in the shopping cart.

SG

:Hug_emoticon: , no, no....my pleasure !

And FYI - I know SWBookwoom wasn't calling me frigid. DUH. Oversexed as a cougar....ok. Frigid?! Them's fightin' words.

Just teasin' Bookworm. But clearly post loss of my puppers - I'm not a real girl and I am not speaking in words that Girls understand.

Not the first or last time of my life.

For what's it worth - read the last few SB's post again - with laughter and a wicked grin. Which is how they were intended...

Sweetie, that's all well and good, but Katz was the one who made the comment, not Steph. and she was just teasin'.

Hmm, this makes me think we should all create homages to our teenage sexual experiences. :drunk: I think mine probably smelled like chlorine (hours in the pool), Jiffy Pop (watching TV), and the definite SLF which followed on the couch after my mom went to bed. :Hug_emoticon:

SG

So pop in a good movie or watch whatever you've got on TiVo or read that book you've been meaning to finish... or maybe... sleep? I don't think anything has ever sold out in one day. Not to my knowledge. A few days might get something low but I've never seen anything sell out the day it came out but I could be wrong. Anyone?

I've learned that hanging on the site waiting for those little buy buttons to appear is a lot like waiting up in the middle of the night for santa to come. It's just so much easier to sleep and then wake up early. Just think of the wonderful toys that will await you in the morning...

Edited by starlitegirl

So pop in a good movie or watch whatever you've got on TiVo or read that book you've been meaning to finish... or maybe... sleep? I don't think anything has ever sold out in one day. Not to my knowledge. A few days might get something low but I've never seen anything sell out the day it came out but I could be wrong. Anyone?

I believe Ail's V Vanilla sold out in like a day :Hug_emoticon:

Thanks for posting the descriptions in this thread ladies. They sound AMAZING! I wan a bottle of Sand Witch, Shelly's and Ajia's PEs

VERY EXCITED!

I believe Ail's V Vanilla sold out in like a day ;)

Thanks for posting the descriptions in this thread ladies. They sound AMAZING! I wan a bottle of Sand Witch, Shelly's and Ajia's PEs

VERY EXCITED!

Ah yes! But that was a limited edition PE and at the beginning of the sale. But I know the feeling, wanting to place an order, especially for a scent you're sure you will love.

I think I've gotten lucky in that I have so many scents I adore and so many bottles of them, that pheros are pretty much all I really covet at this point. And when a really awesome scent comes along *that works on my skin* I grab it up fast.

funny thing is that we should be sleeping...but we're so addicted we're online!

I know eh? lol looks like we may be the last ones standing ;) i have my cart ready! lol

I know eh? lol looks like we may be the last ones standing ;) i have my cart ready! lol

LOL!!! you are a funny gal!!!

I've been wasting stickies on the other hand, I've been writing and throwing them out...lol, my waste basket is full of stickies!

Me too!! Sonofa.,,

Hey Beccah, is your Avvie Edie Sedgewick?

It's a GREAT Avvie!

Yes, Cheezie it is the Sedgwick. My avi's not as good as yours, though ;)