New Releases for JULY 2009

funny thing is that we should be sleeping...but we're so addicted we're online!

Yeah or I should be folding laundry @ work, ha!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-Gemini.jpg Gemini ~ for both Men & Women - 1/3 fl.oz.

A sexy and sultry Musk-based blend, engineered to be suitable for men as well as women. Essence of redwood gives you a cool, calm and steadfast strength, making you the shelter from the storms of chaos, while Balsam, Rosewood and Berry protect and heal you from any wounds upon your heart and soul. The topnote of Lemon energizes and uplifts, while helping to strengthen bonds of love and friendship. You'll definitely feel like you've got strength and power enough for two.

AD-SouthGoth09.jpg Southern Gothic 2009 - 1/3 fl.oz.

The moon shines full and bright, a silent witness to the playful mischief you'll feel like making when you dab on a touch of Southern Gothic 2009. The heady scents of Vanilla, Patchouli Paste and Indian Sandalwood will spur you to thoughts of romance, maybe rolling around in the tall grass of one of those haunted Creole plantations with that lover you know is oh-so-bad-but-oh-so-good for you. You won't be able to get into too much trouble thanks to the CreoleBerry and Bergamot that keeps a protective eye on you... But just in case, have your story straight if the sheriff finds out what naughtiness you've been up to!

AD-BlackCandy.jpg

Black Candy - 1/3 fl.oz.

Unleash the sweet yet dark side of your soul with this combination of licorice anise that cleanses and protects the spirit while simultaneously kicking your libido into gear. Violet has been mixed in for its calming and balancing properties, but also for its heady, lusty side. This potent mix has been topped off with hand-tinctured Chinese Amber which enhances fertility and attracts love. Smear on a bit of this and your lover will want to nibble you with exquisite, savoring slowness like the tasty, sweet bit of Black Candy that you've become...

AD-ConstantCraving.jpg

Constant Craving - 1/3 fl.oz.

There ought to be a law against this special blend, because no man has a chance against this bewitching potion derived from sweet, rich vanilla, guaranteed to entice that potential lover you've had your eye on. We've stirred in dark, hand-blended Indian ambers to attract love as well as lust, along with sensual, sexually stimulating patchouli, and finally a dash of exotic cardamom, boosting its powers as a sensual aphrodisiac. One whiff of this and the object of your desire will be filled with an insatiability that only you can satisfy. Use it wisely or with wild abandon...but don't say we didn't warn you!

AD-AphrodisiaErotica.jpg

Aphrodisia Erotica - 1/3 fl.oz.

When you and you lover fall under the mystical spell of Aphrodisia Erotica, you'll throw caution, inhibition and good common sense out the window along with your clothing. The combination of exotic sandalwood, hand-tinctured Indian ambers, and the sweetest orange blossom honey is far too powerful for the average human being to resist, so before you apply this fragrance at least make sure the smoke detectors are all turned off, lest the resulting fiery passion brings out the fire department!

So . . . Musk based with essence of redwood . . . My first thought was, "Gemini must be what Kim Harrison's witches smell like." :(

I also love the bridal skull of Southern Gothic. Reminds me of that lovely moment in The Revenger's Tragedy when a poisoned skull is "dolled up" to fool an evil character into kissing it . . . And with all the notes, I can't wait to try it!

These goodies have my curiosity up, but at the same time I really want to hang on to some funds for the fall, aka MY SEASON OF DOOM. So many of my favorite scents have come from the October month, I know I can't buy everything!

Mmm, so much vanilla, patchouli, and amber this month! light on the fruits and flowers. Sounds good to me!

DITTO !!!

eta: is it soup yet ?

Edited by liz

It's all quiet now, everyone must have gotten their fix, too loopy to post :( , hee !

New Release page is up!

Sample pages are up!

The perfumerie pages will be up shortly!

Isn't Mara awesome! The coding whiz that she is!

Hats off to The Naughty Jester for our oh so awesome descriptions for this month!

I'm really excited to try these this month, the pe's sound wonderful!

So, I added who I could find and recognize on facebook, but I didn't see many. I'm Aunt Manda on lp's page if anyone wants to add me too! :)

eta: Oh, and Djac...I'm planning something special for you sweetie. It's not to pay you back in any way so please don't misunderstand...it's just something to remind you how special we all think you are here, you need some joy too girl!

Edited by Amanda

So . . . Musk based with essence of redwood . . . My first thought was, "Gemini must be what Kim Harrison's witches smell like." :wub:

I also love the bridal skull of Southern Gothic. Reminds me of that lovely moment in The Revenger's Tragedy when a poisoned skull is "dolled up" to fool an evil character into kissing it . . . And with all the notes, I can't wait to try it!

These goodies have my curiosity up, but at the same time I really want to hang on to some funds for the fall, aka MY SEASON OF DOOM. So many of my favorite scents have come from the October month, I know I can't buy everything!

I love the Kim Harrison Witch Books...Rachel Morgan is my hero.....

She kicks butt & looks hot while doing it!!!!!!!

Edited by FAWN

Whoop Whoop!!! I'm a happppy gal!

so, M&D--or rather Naughty Jester? That Southern Gothic description sounds like it was inspired by True Blood a lil bit...am I crazy?

so, M&D--or rather Naughty Jester? That Southern Gothic description sounds like it was inspired by True Blood a lil bit...am I crazy?

Sounds like that to me, too!! Loves me some Southern vamps...!

I like the descriptions for the July 2009 releases. I haven't bought a sampler pack in a while, it's been about 50/50 on the releases for me lately. But the ingredients for the scents this month is more like way I like them. I tend to like florals, musks,resins, and sometimes earthy or green notes. Vanilla I always love. For some reason a scent with mostly fruit or wine notes doesn't always sit well with me or I end up hungry.

placed my small order and THAT'S IT !

maybe........ daz.gif

Read the ggg post...ran to PE'S and ordered

S.B's Waves of lust-ggg now

even though it was ggg, I clicked on for the heck of it & got:

Denise's Misty White Orchid... :2215:

I think there is still one left....

What phero is being used in Focus Pocus ? I've read and re-read the description, w/o a clue.....have I miss something ?

Hey liz...package went out today...also, please go see my post in "the sale" and pick ya self out something you like...be blessed lovely Liz

djac

You are absoultely amazing,Thanks so much.You have such a big heart never known anybody quite as unique as you.

be blessed with much luv,

Tee

Hey Liz...I believe it is the focus potion that is used

DOH :rolleyes: ! Thx Djac !

And also thx for the 'freebie' (I posted it in the SALE thread, I'm giving it to my dentist, I have TOO many)

I think I may have gotten a bottle of Shelly's but I am not sure. I am awaiting the sad email where they tell me I missed out :rolleyes:

I also nabbed up Ajia's and Sand Witch.

I have the Samplercoming and am very excited! :D

DOH :wub: ! Thx Djac !

And also thx for the 'freebie' (I posted it in the SALE thread, I'm giving it to my dentist, I have TOO many)

You are sooooo very welcome Liz...be blessed lovely Liz, oh and your happy package did go out so you should be getting sooooooon

djac

ETA: Thank you Tee...Thank you so much. and know that you are indeed unique as well...manytimes, through your words I can feel that you have a very beautiful soul lady.

Shelly's PE sold out...now that really does not surprise me...shelly comes up with some damn smokin hot sexxay PE's. lol...glad I nabbed a bottle

be blessed -djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Not even a little bit. It seems I've been indoctrinated into the TRUE BLOOD coven. Have been watching Season 1 on DVD, rationing them out lest I devour the entire season in one sitting. It was also inspired by a show from the 90s, AMERICAN GOTHIC, featuring one of my all-time favorite villains, Sheriff Lucas Buck...that's "Buck." With a "B." If you haven't seen that show, it's available on DVD. Well worth a look.

Not even a little bit. It seems I've been indoctrinated into the TRUE BLOOD coven. Have been watching Season 1 on DVD, rationing them out lest I devour the entire season in one sitting. It was also inspired by a show from the 90s, AMERICAN GOTHIC, featuring one of my all-time favorite villains, Sheriff Lucas Buck...that's "Buck." With a "B." If you haven't seen that show, it's available on DVD. Well worth a look.

someone's at the door someone's at the door someone'satthedoor SOMEONE'S AT THE--Oh, it's just my perfume samples. Carry on! :)

Thanks NJ....I heard of American Gothic, but was busy w/ little ones @ the time...Now they are big enough to fend for themselves...I can watch what I enjoy & not Barney & Rugrats..LOL..Love the descriptions for this month, sooo steamy {said while flushed & fans herself}...Wait till u get to the 2nd season of Tru Blood....Talk about HOT....

Oh I loved American Gothic and I reference Sheriff Black a lot still! Every time I see that little boy too (not so little anymore, still don't know his name) I say hey it's that kid from AG!