Open Windows vs Woozy Floozy

This isn't really a comparison of the two products but I have used both OW and WF with success.

But I wanted to ask Ail what it is that makes so darn special, because it is. It's f***ing fabulous! Open Windows has quickly become my staple phero and I use it pretty much every day. There's a huge difference to my mood when I wear OW...I'm really happy, not just in a good mood, but really happy, and I'm constantly smiling, I'm more chatty and energetic.

At first I put it down to the alpha nols in OW, but lately I've started to doubt my rationale with that... I don't get the same effect at all with WF. Sure, WF makes me giggly and smily, but not at all in the same genuine way that OW does, WF doesn't make me stop & appreciate the pretty flower on the way to work, or make me give genuine compliments to strangers. WF makes me giggly and "happy" in a tipsy "I've had a few drinks" kinda way.

So Ail.... Why does OW work so much better? What makes it so special, is it the composition of the various phero's, are there phero's in the mix that have "alpha-nol" like "happy properties", or is there an all together different reason?

Hi Rosebud..

I spent a lot of time working on this one and on Heart and Soul too, and as I said elsewhere, given that I don't for some reason (though it's possibly a built-up immunity due to my longterm, ongoing requirement to take M.E/CFS medication) have ANY self-effects of ANY pheromones, I have a team of blind testers, and I tweaked this and Heart and Soul until they did EXACTLY what I hoped they would when I came up with the original ideas.. It's really all about knowing which isomer does what and balancing them so they work synergistically.

Alpha-Androstenol can indeed cause the wearer to feel almost euphoric and very carefree, and it also can and DOES cause the giggly, almost incessant babble and sometimes mindless, non-directional chatter that the wearer can experience from people around them when they are wearing it at HIGH concentrations (with NO other molecules), but in a smaller amount and in a much lower concentration, when tempered with other molecules, the effects are very different..

The same goes for whether you want Beta-Androstenol to help with a bonding, "Feel-like-I've-known-you-for-years" effect, or whether you want to bring out the heavy artillery and use is to work similarly to a liquid truth-serum. It's the balance..

It's I suppose a bit like getting the ingredients and just how much air you whip into a good Victoria sponge batter to make it JUST right, in a way, because the slightest touch up or down the scale, can alter the balance in a way that impacts heavily on the finished product..

I have something new on the UNscented pheromone blend side that is going to be coming out soon, but I'm not too sure when. This one also took me a long time to get just right too, but Mara now has the details of the formula, so I hope you all see it in a month or two. This one again is just for the ladies, and I really hope it proves with you all to be as popular as it did with my testers, because they have been desperate to get their hands on more..

I better not give away any more wee hints though - for the time-being, anyway.. ^_~

Hope this helped a bit..

Blessings

Ail )O(

I have something new on the UNscented pheromone blend side that is going to be coming out soon, but I'm not too sure when. This one also took me a long time to get just right too, but Mara now has the details of the formula, so I hope you all see it in a month or two. This one again is just for the ladies, and I really hope it proves with you all to be as popular as it did with my testers, because they have been desperate to get their hands on more..

Thanks for the explanation Ail, it makes a lot more sense to me now.

Another phero? Oh, yay! I can't wait!

I'm sure it'll be fabulous ;)