experiment on hubby with pheros

My DH uses a bipap machine while sleeping.... basically this means his nose and mouth are covered with a mask during the night . I'm completely a night owl and he's not. He's in bed very early, so, any pheros I'm wearing at night are basically for me alone. He's not smelling them or being affected by them.... what a waste. I decided to see if I could find a way to get the pheros to him through the mask. I realize this is kind of sneaky, but why not. I put a few swipes of LP Red w/ LAM + P79 and Beth Blushing Milkmaid on a cotton makeup square and put this next to the air intake of his bipap machine. He had been asleep for a few hours and didn't wake while I was placing the cotton square. I left the room to get ready for bed.... I figured this would give sometime for him to breathe in the pheros. I wasn't gone long.... less that five minutes. He didn't appear to be awake when I jumped in bed.... all of a sudden he turned over and grabbed me.... let's just say everything was awake.....

Later he asked me what did I do and what was the smell. I asked him if there was anything wrong with the smell. He said that there wasn't anything wrong, but didn't know what it was. At that moment, all I thought about was Dolly's guy's response of "You pheroed me." I couldn't resist..... I just had to..... I told him that I pheroed him. His response was "What are you talking about" Of course ,I then explained what I did. I asked him how he feels about the pheros now.... Let just say that he loves them and is now all for me using them. He's completely sold. I think now he'll want to be involved in what I'm ordering.

I'm ordering

Yeah you hedge your bets if you tell the truth...but as we had already agreed upon a policy of Full Disclosure, the truth worked for me as well. What I said was, "Just LOOK at what it does!" And really, how can you possibly argue with that?! :lol:

Yeah you hedge your bets if you tell the truth...but as we had already agreed upon a policy of Full Disclosure, the truth worked for me as well. What I said was, "Just LOOK at what it does!" And really, how can you possibly argue with that?! :666:

Now he'll be lookin at the new releases with me and won't complain when I lose control..... because they're for him.

See? Everybody wins! :666:

That's the way my man feels about them too....he loves my LP's.....

I want a man...so he can love my LP's... and show me how much :666:

You'll find one sweetie.....when the time is RIGHT.....