Naughty In Paradise (previously known as Provocative Paradise)

"Heady blossoms of Tahitian Gardenia melded with the luxurious sensuality of island Vanilla and rich Thai Coconut. Powdery Jamaican Sugar Cane adds a touch of sweetness, while silky sheer White Musk caresses the skin and enhances your own natural allure. "

Has anyone tried this one? I'm really tempted to get it but I'm skint so I thought I'd wait to see if anyone has tried it yet?

I've been told it works too well.

I shall quote the email, (I hope she doesn't mind - she's not a forum member):

"My hubby liked the paradise one...made his peepee go boioioing! I will no longer wear it! Lmao. Men."

"Heady blossoms of Tahitian Gardenia melded with the luxurious sensuality of island Vanilla and rich Thai Coconut. Powdery Jamaican Sugar Cane adds a touch of sweetness, while silky sheer White Musk caresses the skin and enhances your own natural allure. "

Has anyone tried this one? I'm really tempted to get it but I'm skint so I thought I'd wait to see if anyone has tried it yet?

I've been tempted as well but have about six new bottles that I'm going to be getting this go-round.

It sounds lovely and you really have to appreciate "boioioing"!

"My hubby liked the paradise one...made his peepee go boioioing! I will no longer wear it! Lmao. Men."

Did she know it has EoW? :)

OK I am clueless - where is this one....vanilla & coconuts, vanilla & coconuts!!!

Vanilla & coconuts & musk!!! Where is it???

Pffssst. if I stopped wearing everything that made DH go "boioioing" I'd be barenekkid - hold on - that would get the same reaction.

It's one of the Just A Little Naughty (which is a fabulous place to get toys and whatnot) exclusives.

Edited by luna65

ROTFLMAO omg, that is too funny! love it! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I just got my bottle in the mail so I can't wait to try it out.....thought the combo of coconut and gardenia sounded so yummy!

OK lady, you've had a FULL DAY!! Report back stat! :funnyanimation17: <----please? Hammy dances for you, and your pending review!

Okay, I just procurred TWO bottles of this and shall report immediantely as soon as I get it. :) Ahh...I see great things in my future and that's NOT because I got others things at that store either! ^_^ That's such an irresistible naughty store...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I went relooking for this link in the phero review section. I didn't want to restart another one there, so here it goes...

I was really surprised that this scent was so light. Initially, I mainly smelled the coconut and the sweetness from the sugar cane, with just a hint of gardenia. I think sugar cane is more subtle then regular sugar (but I may be wrong). The gardenia is very light on me, I would say I barely smell it. It's a beautiful gardenia variation.

I slathered myself today in this and after the initial cops settling, I'm now (5.5 hours later) left with a subtle vanilla/white musk combo. This scent is definitely one where someone would need to be close to you to smell you fully (and isn't that the point). :)

This is truly a beautiful, sweet, subtle floral. Two thumbs up!!! ;)

Arggh, blocked @ work :666: In my dreams, that is what happens to the Wyndham security network. I don't understand the necessity to block our guests from Myspace when we provide internet stations???? Or even JALN( if it's @ night). Amazon sells similiar things!!! Anyway, ranting over now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've finally tried it! And I like it! Imagine that, Rosebud likes a floral that ain rose or violet!

Wet I can smell the cops but not overly much, and it's not a funky type cops smell.

Initially oon drydown I wasn't quite sure about this one. It was nice but it was a very "perfumey" scent if that makes sense. I don't know if that's what it's supposed to be like or if it's just me not being used to floral scents.

About 1 hour after drydown the scent changed slightly...The floral is still there but it's less perfumey, and very sophisticated & grown up. I'd say I'd wear this to fancy events, interviews or other times when I want to come across as ladylike :)

The floral isn't overwhelming, but rather soft & delicate (which is probably why I like it) and is accompanied by lovely vanilla & soft musk notes.

Rosebud, I noticed the perfumy note in all of the JALN scents...But the least of it for me is in Provocative Paradise. Funny enough, I think my fave of the 3 is Romance in Bloom. I normally shy away from floral scents, but this one dries down to a sweet softness on me.

• 6 months later...

How can there be no thread for this yet? It's gorgeous, voluptuous, feminine, sultry and mysterious. Put 3 wand-dabs in my hair and one on throat. At first: huge throw, feels like walking in a cloud of enormous white flowers. Mild numbness around lips (?!). No apparent effects within first hour (except one passerby staring at me with a vague stunned smile, like I was a talking giraffe walking down the street, and another guy who stood next to me at a counter and was leaning way over me like a falling tree). At 30 minute mark, felt woozy and even faint, a little scary. I think that must be the cops. Will edit with more later effects.

Moved and merged..

This blend is NOW called Naughty In Paradise tyvey, but was originally known as Provocative Paradise. It also needs to be posted in the pheromone Review section. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

ah, thank you!! Didn't even think of looking in the phero section. Well this one is a knockout. Have been totally drunk in love with myself since putting it on, lol, weird effects notwithstanding.

I really like this one...to me it's a great summer-type cops-based scent like Nakai Nectar or Tail. And I'm not one for this type of sheer scent normally, but it's so pretty and light enough to wear on a really hot day, but I don't detect the cops at all so I think it's a great mix for when you do want to wear cops out and about but don't want to worry about whether they are too obvious.

I have had my eyes on this one for a long long time. I asked for a sample a couple months ago and I think this one wasn't available as a free monthly sample. I decided to wait and see what the reviews would say... I am not surprised. The ingredients list just sounds so nice! The cocount part especially!!

• 1 month later...

I love the tropical fragrance blend in this, but then the pheremones hit me and bam - instant headache. Not sure if this is common with EoW or not.

• 5 months later...

I'm not used to cops, so it may be hindering my appreciation for this a bit! It's got a slight bodily fluid vibe that's weirding me out. On the dry down, it's much nicer, but getting there is not super pleasant.

Edited by flwfan

I'm not used to cops, so it may be hindering my appreciation for this a bit! It's got a a slight bodily fluid vibe that's weirding me out. On the dry down, it's much nicer, but getting there is not super pleasant.

For me, this one takes for ever to dry down, even an hour later I still smell sourness, so flwfan your not the only one. Part of that sour smell never fully goes away on me. I wonder if it's just a note in this one that is makin' it funky?

I have a few other bottles and samples with cops; MRF, Pherogirl, Sexology, BAM and Cuddle Bunny but they all dry down really well, takes about 15 minutes or so, the cops don't linger like Naughty I.P. does. If you try any other fragrances with cops in them you'll be able to smell the "ass" smell when it's wet but when it dries down your aren't suppose to smell them anymore. I can't imagine how plain old EoW smells, I've read that takes work on finding the right fragrance and amount to cover. Well besides the smell of this, did you get any hits?

For me, this one takes for ever to dry down, even an hour later I still smell sourness, so flwfan your not the only one. Part of that sour smell never fully goes away on me. I wonder if it's just a note in this one that is makin' it funky?

I have a few other bottles and samples with cops; MRF, Pherogirl, Sexology, BAM and Cuddle Bunny but they all dry down really well, takes about 15 minutes or so, the cops don't linger like Naughty I.P. does. If you try any other fragrances with cops in them you'll be able to smell the "ass" smell when it's wet but when it dries down your aren't suppose to smell them anymore. I can't imagine how plain old EoW smells, I've read that takes work on finding the right fragrance and amount to cover. Well besides the smell of this, did you get any hits?

Thanks, Honeybee! That's good to know not all cops blends behave the same way. The tiare was the big draw for me on this one, I can take or leave the phermones.

I hadn't tried it around other people yet, I was a little leery!

Edited by flwfan

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...