Is there a parents blend to ease tension with kids :wub: ? If so let me know I have three daughters 25, 18, amd 13.

I bet heart and soul would be a really great phero in this case...also maybe communication potion...there's gotta be more I am certain...just too damn brain dead to think right now...it was my youngest daughter's birthday weekend (22) and so I have been spending the whole weekend catering to her and buying her this that and the other. lol

be blessed - djac

I used to use straight beta-nol when taking car trips with my son....calmed him down....alpha-nol made him really hyper. This year, I used Tranquility potion on our annual road trip, with 4 kids in the car, boys ages 10 and 11, girls ages 12 and 19.....and it seemed to mellow everybody out.....it helps with your tension as well as their "grumblies" from the kids.....

I used to use straight beta-nol when taking car trips with my son....calmed him down....alpha-nol made him really hyper. This year, I used Tranquility potion on our annual road trip, with 4 kids in the car, boys ages 10 and 11, girls ages 12 and 19.....and it seemed to mellow everybody out.....it helps with your tension as well as their "grumblies" from the kids.....

Oh good ones Dolly...my mind wouldn't focus, but yes!...tranquility definitely would be a good one

djac

If you are looking for scents, try the new mother ship or if you can find a sold out botle of pied piper that is right up your alley ;)

EDIT: OOPS! I just noticed that you were looking for pheros. Looks like that has been covered nicely :) hehehe, Id go with the reccomendations above.

Edited by Curiouschic

Hi Misty, Sweetie!

Treasured Hearts works great with female to female familial relationships. We made the Couer de l'Amore fragrance (with Treasured Hearts pheros in it) specifically for this type of dynamic.

xoxoxo

Mara

May Day - with Tranquility pheros - might be a good one to try too.