Another perfume and phero-loving newbie!

Tears of Joy

Hi all! :)

I wasn't sure if I should post in the welcome thread or open a new thread, but since I tend to blabber a lot I though I might open a new topic. So hi! I'm a 27 year old female from Europe and I came here through Androtics.

I have a thing for lovely perfumes but always find the big names on the market are not for me, they just don't fit my personality. I love sweet, warm, spicey fragrances and what I often find is that the sweeter scents you'll find in stores are either "designed" by some popstar giving it a certain image I don't like or smell so sweet people might think they are talking to a big pink marshmellow. I'm a business consultant so it's important to me that my clients take me seriously but I still want to feel comfortable with the perfume I'm wearing. I tried more "serious" brands and scents but they all seem the seem and just don't fit me. Currently I wear mostly Lush and MMU scents.

I was immediately drawn by the fact you sell phero perfumes too. I've bought from LS and Androtics and found their products were ok, but I'm very selfconscious about scents and especially the smell of EOW scares the hell out of me. I love copulin effects, but I feel smelly and insecure when wearing it, so that can't be any good for the effects huh?

Yesterday when my account wasn't approved yet I've been reading here and placed my first order. Can't wait for it to arrive! It's Like A Magnet in Spicy Brown Sugar, which sounded right up my alley, and travel sizes of Love Potion®: RED, Phero Girl and Cuddle Bunny. I can't wait for them to arrive!!

I'm really thankful for this community!

*is off to mingle*

Welcome, Tears of Joy!! I think you will LOVE the ladies' fragrances!! I've never used pheromones from any other company, but as I'm sure you've read, those that have find the ones here overwhelmingly better!! This is such a warm, wonderful community, I'm sure you'll be right at home!!

Thanks girls for the nice welcome! I'm very exited about the phero blends here. I'm trying to turn my TG into a caveman :hi215: :kyrii_blue_yellow: He's responding very well to a-nol and cops get him to follow me around but like to tickle him a little more... ;)

Welcome Tears of Joy :c38-0022:

you will love the LP community. I find it to be a very positive and nuturing environment..Everyone here is just Lovely... :hi215:

Blessings

Fawn

:hi215: I know you'r going to love LpRed. Big tip: If you see something you like on monthly releases. Always buy full sized. You can always trade off, if you don't like it.

:hi215: I know you'r going to love LpRed. Big tip: If you see something you like on monthly releases. Always buy full sized. You can always trade off, if you don't like it.

Great tip! But do you mostly American girls want to trade internationally too? Isn't tha a problem? It would be lovel though!

Thanks again for the warm welcome!!

The Trading Post is for members from all over the world, and you can always check first if you see a particular trade you are interested in, and don't know if the member is happy to post Internationally.

Welcome to our forum, I hope you find many new loves in the wonderful LP Blends. Feel free to ask any pheromone-related, or LP pheromone blend questions you may have, in the pheromone forums, as some of us here have almost a decade of pheromone experience under our belts, and everyone is very willing to help. :hi215:

Blessings

Ail )O(

:-o

I just placed a second order allready... For Mara's Rocket Fuel :)

Welcome Tears of Joy!

I think you'll love Maras Rocket fuel, that stuff drives the men wild. And LP Red, thats one of my very faves... :pig2: you cant go wrong with that one.

Again, Welcome!

Hello ToJ I welcomed you in another thread but figured I'd stop in here and welcome you again. You have done GREAT on your first couple of orders.

If you find anything isnt quite right dont hesitate to be honest and let us know hat is going on. This way we can help you find the best scent for you as well as phero. the dosage can be tricky with pheros as well as the dry down (be patient after applying and allow 10-15 mins dry down...the more the better!)

Glad to hear that you have good results with EoW. You will love the EoW mixes here. They are amazing and SO MUCH fun!

Oh and you can always nab up testers and bottles in the trade section even if you have nothing to trade ;)

Feel free to ask questions and tell us more about your fabulous life! Take care and so glad to have you here

xo

CC

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

I have to admit, I have been wondering aroud in the shop and around here for almost two days straight. Business is slow since it's august and I just have had two weeks of doing overtime so I'm taking it slow this week at the office ;)

There's just one problem which is my bank account :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: . But it'll be fine. I have had lots of addictions, the latest being phero's. I also have a jewelry (mostly earring) addiction, but I've gone from buying like 20 cheap pairs in a month to buying a pair of expensive ones every once in a while. They last longer and make me happier ;). I've had a serious thing for LUSH and next to that I'm fond of MAC Cosmetics and have LOTS of their stuff. Comes in handy because I am a free lance makeup artist next to my day job. But hey, I have about enough eyeshadow for the rest of my life and probably enough nail polish too...

Wow... You must think I'm crazy.... *lol*

Anyway I'm a sucker for beautiful bottles and drawings and very sensitive to scents. They can really cheer me up, take me down or anything in between. So coming here was the only natural thing to do :) Scents that I love (not neccessarily together!) are vanilla, cinnamon, all kinds of berries (the smell of berries really cheers me up!), pears, fresh bananas, coconut, lavender, mint, honeysuckle, ylang ylang, lemon and lemongrass, cherry blossom, neroli, bergamot, chamomille, pine, ginger... Well I seem to like a lot!

I think I hear my creditcard running around in my purse trying to escape....

:)

So... How do you know which ones to choose??? I'm so overwhelmed already and with new ones coming out every month too!! :)

Edited by Tears of Joy

WELCOME to our forum, Tears of Joy!

I've said this to so many new members, but you have HONESTLY joined one of the funnest, funniest and most informitive forums I've found.

I found LP while I was doing research for a book of e-tail site reviews. I'm still hoping to turn it into my own website one day (something like Makeup Alley, but I review cosmetic and B&B sites)...ANYWAY-Love Potion had me at hello. The compassion and variety of folks on the board is amazing, as well as the runners of the ship: Mara and Danna, along with Ail and the new fella, Le Wizard, are always willing to go out of thier way to answer any questions you may have. They are loving, magic and wonderful people.

As for your scent preferences, I have more reccomendations for you than you can shake a stick at. Annnd because I'm honestly kindof busy and taxed today, I'll have to get back to you on that. BUT I agree with Aija's Rocket Fuel reccomendation, and I also think you should try original Love Potion. You can get it phero boosted. Also, if you can find any of the Drac's Bakery series on the trading post, snatch em up.

We will talk more later. Green scents_mmm!

But now I gotta run. Again WELCOME, and I look forward to talking to you more soon!!

Have a good one darlin.

Lori :angelstar-kaos058:

Thank you Lori and Liz! I just saw a shipping mail from LP so I'm going to be running to my mailbox every day for the upcoming week (mostly it takes about 10 days to get stuff here from the USA)! I'm so exited! The original Love Potion is definately on my list, and the Black version as well. Next to that I'm eyeing Canary Feary, Naughty on the Nile, Mr. Right... Now, oh well, I can go on and on :o

Welcome to the forum Tears of Joy!!! Nice to have another gal pal :D I love this place as well, lots of great ladies (and gents ;) lol)

Thanks again!!

My goodies arrived yesterday!! I was so surprised, I didn't expect them yet! I especially love Mara's Rocket Fuel and LP Red, beautiful scents! And LAM! It's so subtle!!! :aola:

Aww, lucky you!!! I'm still waiting for my order (it takes longer since I live out of US)

Anyhow, glad you like your orders!!! I'm obsessed with Mara's rocket fuel!!! Isn't it da shnitz?! Love that stuff, the smell is just so intoxicating!

I really like LAM too!

Oooh glad you got your goodies and are enjoying them! Make sure you review them when you have a moment. This will help others know what to buy as well as others will be able to suggest some other scents that'll be right up your alley! If you like Rocket Fuel, Id nab another bottle as there is no chance (pherowise) this scent will be made again!

I second the reccomendation for the monthly sampler. I am on my second subscription and love getting it every month :blushing:

Also the trading post is great to pick up samples you are curious about, and trade off ones that just werent you :love:

I know I have tried almost EVERY scent from LP and am so happy I have :)

There's just one problem which is my bank account :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: . But it'll be fine. I have had lots of addictions, the latest being phero's. I also have a jewelry (mostly earring) addiction, but I've gone from buying like 20 cheap pairs in a month to buying a pair of expensive ones every once in a while. They last longer and make me happier ;) . I've had a serious thing for LUSH and next to that I'm fond of MAC Cosmetics and have LOTS of their stuff. Comes in handy because I am a free lance makeup artist next to my day job. But hey, I have about enough eyeshadow for the rest of my life and probably enough nail polish too...

Wow... You must think I'm crazy.... *lol*

I totally have a similar addiction lol, before LP, MAC used to get all my extra cash! I have SUCH a collection and I dont even wear makeup anymore it seems, lol. I have a good collection of pigments (love them!)

Let me know if you want me to send you any sampls of pigments, maybe we can do some exchanges and stuff. Could add some new colors to our mass collections, lol.

LOL, omg I used to be a Mac fanatic as well. I have like a million jars of eyeshadows and lipglass...funny thing is that I hardly use them.

I guess I love collecting stuff, it just feels so good! :D

LOL, omg I used to be a Mac fanatic as well. I have like a million jars of eyeshadows and lipglass...funny thing is that I hardly use them.

I guess I love collecting stuff, it just feels so good! :2182:

That's me 100%!

You guys don't even want to see my makeup collection. Three wheeled cart, + mini three drawer container on top(eyelashes&glue), + airbrush compressor. Bare Minerals, MAC, Luminess, Dinair, Clinique, Ardell,Fusion....I had to put back an eyeshadow(physician's formula) @ Walmart. Don't even use that brand, wasn't in love w/ the color. It had a free product 'bonus', w/ the help of my ten yr. old. I was able to put down the eyeshadow & walk away. I think we're all addicts on this site,lol.

Thanks readheadedangel!!

Ah, good to read I'm not the only one with a MAC/make-up addiction! I have about 50 MAC pigments, quite some e/s and lots of mineral shadows, palettes etc. I'm buying less makeup nowadays, only really unique and special stuff. I do wear it every day though, I don't like myself without mu :banana124: I'm open to exchange samples! Those pigments will last a lifetime anyway! I can put up a list with my colors if you guys are interested ;)