Denise's Misty White Orchid

FAWN

• 5 months later...

On me, wet, the combination of vanilla and orchid was absolutely TDF! But within 5 minutes it just went straight to baby powder and didn't look back. :( Body chemistry is so interesting but what a bummer.

• 1 month later...

So I tried this one today, had it n my snffees & I really liked it. It reminds me of Love's Baby Soft, I think the white musk goes to powder on me, but I like it & so does TT :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
So I tried this one today, had it n my snffees & I really liked it. It reminds me of Love's Baby Soft, I think the white musk goes to powder on me, but I like it & so does TT :D

Beccah beautiful HIiiiiiiiiiiii lady!

Girl, this will forever remain my absolute favorite LP I ever smelled. I am still wearing it...it's like a signature scent for me I swear...and it never fails how i get sooooo many compliments on this. I love it...

and y'all know what?... I still have the lotion scented with my PE and I am surprised because it is still just as pure and potent as ever...I thought I read somewhere that the shelf life for the lotions was 6 months max...maybe I am wrong, or maybe just because I keep it in a dark place like my perfumes...I don't know, all I know is it smells so good and though it is not strong, when i where it and my scent together, it carries me the whole day lierally without refreshing.

But this is definitely "My scent"

again, heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Beccah.

be blessed -djac

Oh, ok, let me explain the 6 month thing. It's a safety warning really. As long as a product stays sealed, it can last quite a long time, but when it's used, and you touch your fingers to it, or most especially, let any water get in it (if it's a bath product), then bacteria can grow. I think the 6 month limit is in place so that bacteria does not have a chance to reach a dangerous level. This is not OUR rule, it's an FDA rule, just for safety sake.

You CAN, but it doesn't really make sense. It does degrade faster than perfume oil alone. The natural oils in the B&B products will turn within 2 years - have you ever smelled rancid cooking oil? That's the kind of thing that will happen. The smell of the degrading oil will start to overpower the scent of the perfume. Perfume can last as long as 6 years if properly stored. It makes more sense to hoard perfume, and add it to fresh unscented B&B products, than to hoard the B&B products themselves.

Beccah beautiful HIiiiiiiiiiiii lady!

Girl, this will forever remain my absolute favorite LP I ever smelled. I am still wearing it...it's like a signature scent for me I swear...and it never fails how i get sooooo many compliments on this. I love it...

and y'all know what?... I still have the lotion scented with my PE and I am surprised because it is still just as pure and potent as ever...I thought I read somewhere that the shelf life for the lotions was 6 months max...maybe I am wrong, or maybe just because I keep it in a dark place like my perfumes...I don't know, all I know is it smells so good and though it is not strong, when i where it and my scent together, it carries me the whole day lierally without refreshing.

But this is definitely "My scent"

again, heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Beccah.

be blessed -djac

Hey hey heeeyyy.....yep this is the only sniffee I've ever used up in one sitting. So sniffalicious! Lurves this one!

Funny, the label on my sniffee reads "Musky White Orchid" which describes it nicely for me.

I love orchid, whether it is soft or strong, and for me this is a bit stronger than Aija's orchid PE and that comes down to how the musk amplifies the orchid. It's lovely, and in fact those who enjoy skin musk...this is an orchid skin musk for me. The vanilla and sugar notes aren't really noticable, it's all about the orchid and musk: sultry yet not overpowering. This is a great summer floral!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A soft orchid scent with vanilla lurking in the background. Not overpowering but this baby lasts forever on me.

This scent is so feminine sexy and yet professional, easily can be worn to work. It is not overly loud, but by golly JOC you are right, this baby last forever on me too...it is the BOMB!, and I can't believe the lotion is still just as lovely

Still can't believe I came up with this one...definitely can believe how the Mara/Danna did such a wonderful job creating it.

This scent is so feminine sexy and yet professional, easily can be worn to work. It is not overly loud, but by golly JOC you are right, this baby last forever on me too...it is the BOMB!, and I can't believe the lotion is still just as lovely

Still can't believe I came up with this one...definitely can believe how the Mara/Danna did such a wonderful job creating it.

Hi Djac, it's good to see you here again as I enjoy reading your posts. I bought 2 bottle of MWO & SFM recently and I like them very much. Unfortunately Pink Orchid Berry is GGG.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so in love with this that I can bathe in this one.

During my vacation, I decided to add a few drops to my body lotion to layer the scent. The 'operation' was performed in the dark as the light in the spare room was not working. The roller ball flew out and the bottle toppled over ...... I'm glad it isn't EoW that toppled over.

BTW, has anyone tried adding some EoW to this and Orchid de Peche?

Speaking of jelly fingers, my daughter dropped the entire Halo's Angelique on her bed and her bed smells so delicious.

• 3 months later...

I have to bump this thread as this is my favourite LP scent. I used this quite often during my vacation in Europe. The scent permeated my friend's house and car for a number of days.

This PE is wonderful: musk, vanilla and orchid so well balanced. When I sniff the bottle and close my eyes, I feel like being on vacation. On my skin, it melts slowly into a lovely warm musky scent. I wear it together with unscented H&S, which I think is a good combination.

This PE is wonderful: musk, vanilla and orchid so well balanced. When I sniff the bottle and close my eyes, I feel like being on vacation. On my skin, it melts slowly into a lovely warm musky scent. I wear it together with unscented H&S, which I think is a good combination.

I'll experiment it with Est, UN Treasured Hearts or UN Lace.

• 3 weeks later...
This scent is so feminine sexy and yet professional ... It is not overly loud..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! It's LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT Orchid with BEAUTIFUL musk :) The Musk is not too overpowering; light amount of "powder", it is not as strong as musky dusky pure :) It is more pure, clear and clean.

MMM... THIS is my everyday scent!!! LOVE!!!!!

I have a bottle boosted with cougar in it and am feeling SEXYYYYYYYYY :):):) (Thankyou Rosebud!! )

Then i added a spray of Cerruti 1881 and this is just- ELEGANT SEXY BEAUTY- i kept sniffing my hand.... OMG.... :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

One more post before I head to bed.

From the number of posts I have in this thread, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that I'm madly in love with this. Not many person tell me that they like the scents I use (blame it on the culture, etc.) but I know that a number of people do like this scent.

Anyhow, I had a very obvious hit with this three weeks ago. I decided to take the bus to work. We usually board the bus at the hind door. The driver, for whatever reasons, decided to stop right in front of me and let me board by using the front door. It was extremely crowded so I had to stand near him (but still observing the arm's length). He was staring at me all the time. 5 minutes into the journey, I got a seat about 1m away from him. He kept turning around to look at me. Mind you, he was driving the bus at least at 80 kph. I pretended to be going thr my notes all this time until I decided for our safety, I looked up and smiled at him. It was a friendly-half-hearted smile on my end.

I am glad that I hoarded this. I wish I could create my very own PE similar to this. You know the pride of telling yourself that you created something so beautiful .......

• 6 months later...

I got a sniffie of this, and it is just amazing. The musk in here is to die for!! Mixed with the vanilla and orchid, it is feminine and sexy - total LOVE! It gets a bit powdery after awhile, but it's still beautiful :)

• 1 year later...

Oh, this is such a WOW for me! I am so excited to own a full bottle of this because it smells JUST like BodaciouS Musk!! Ok so it's not exactly the same, with a side by side comparison I can smell the difference - Musky White Orchid goes a little more talcum powder like Sneaky Clean, but damn they are close. The best kind of skin musk, with just a hint of sweet, complex floral, melding and warming with my skin and making me feel like this sweet, natural smell is coming out of my own pores. This is seriously beautiful and I could slather myself in it.

• 1 month later...

Yes -- it DOES strongly evoke Bodacious Musk, doesn't it! :burning-heart: I am sooo happy I scored a trade bottle of this lovely lovely scent. I am sooo sad I will probably never be able to replace it once it's gone. :hearts04276:

This is beautiful! I came here to review and look to buy it, just to see in the first post in this thread that it's gone. Did any of the rest of you think this is close to the latest 'Spider Silk' brew?