got my first order!

Robert

i got the e-mail on thursday and got my order today. i ordered a sample (taking it slow) of teddy man and the lovely ladies threw in a sample of sorcerer. my birthday is on wednesday and, so far, this is my favorite gift. i only tried a couple drops of teddy man split between wrists and wiped those behind my ears...but I SMELL DELICIOUS!!!

i got the e-mail on thursday and got my order today. i ordered a sample (taking it slow) of teddy man and the lovely ladies threw in a sample of sorcerer. my birthday is on wednesday and, so far, this is my favorite gift. i only tried a couple drops of teddy man split between wrists and wiped those behind my ears...but I SMELL DELICIOUS!!!

Woot WOOT!!! So glad the scents are working out for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Let us know how the night goes and how great you smell. Beware the ladies may come aflocking :)

Woot WOOT!!! So glad the scents are working out for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Let us know how the night goes and how great you smell. Beware the ladies may come aflocking :)

aww, thanks...well, so far i do feel like i'm in a better mood, but i will experiment with it tomorrow at work (tense retail job). while i do have my gal pals, i'm into the fellas, and i can tell that I would come aflocking to a guy wearing teddy man...it smells kinda like a mix of incense and some kind of confection.

aww, thanks...well, so far i do feel like i'm in a better mood, but i will experiment with it tomorrow at work (tense retail job). while i do have my gal pals, i'm into the fellas, and i can tell that I would come aflocking to a guy wearing teddy man...it smells kinda like a mix of incense and some kind of confection.

Oh I hope it works great for work tomorrow!

ANd well if you love it, then I am sure it will peak some yummy male attention.

HAve fun and do let us know how work and the festives are! :)

Oh I hope it works great for work tomorrow!

ANd well if you love it, then I am sure it will peak some yummy male attention.

HAve fun and do let us know how work and the festives are! :)

i appreciate that. g'night!

while i do have my gal pals, i'm into the fellas, and i can tell that I would come aflocking to a guy wearing teddy man...it smells kinda like a mix of incense and some kind of confection.

Teddy Man has some incredibly yummy dark sweetness in the base (I love it on me and my Quince)...maybe some day you'll be able to share it with someone special! :Hug_emoticon:

you're all so sweet. i tried the teddy man when i got it in the mail last night and i smelled so good and got so relaxed that i nodded off in front of the computer!!

then, today, i wore it to work and noticed everyone kept hovering around me and they were all so relaxed. one female co-worker even kinda waved at me with a goofy grin during a break. sadly, it started wearing off around lunch time...should've brought it so i could reapply.

but, after my after work shower, i put some on and went to the market. hehe...i caught one guy turning around to look at me after i passed him in an aisle and another kept turning around and smiling when i was in line to checkout.

:lol:

you're all so sweet. i tried the teddy man when i got it in the mail last night and i smelled so good and got so relaxed that i nodded off in front of the computer!!

then, today, i wore it to work and noticed everyone kept hovering around me and they were all so relaxed. one female co-worker even kinda waved at me with a goofy grin during a break. sadly, it started wearing off around lunch time...should've brought it so i could reapply.

but, after my after work shower, i put some on and went to the market. hehe...i caught one guy turning around to look at me after i passed him in an aisle and another kept turning around and smiling when i was in line to checkout.

:woohoonaner2gy:

LOL aww you're adorable! When I smell so good I try to keep my wrists away from my face (it's so tempting to keep smelling and rolling your eyes)... it's kind of wrong! *sigh*

Glad you're having a great time with the perfumes from here. Aren't they so unique? it makes people wonder - wander - and come back and sniff you again :D

Edited by esmeralda

LOL aww you're adorable! When I smell so good I try to keep my wrists away from my face (it's so tempting to keep smelling and rolling your eyes)... it's kind of wrong! *sigh*

Glad you're having a great time with the perfumes from here. Aren't they so unique? it makes people wonder - wander - and come back and sniff you again :D

I am ALWAYS smelling my wrists! My partner actually waits for me everyday to comment on how good I smell, lol.

Hehehe, glad the fun keeps going on!