OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

I just ordered my Occo Pink! I can't wait, I have been a longtime fan of red (mixed with a little bi hoooooo! Lawd!) But considering its spring I'm trying something flirty. I think I may have to get some white though! You ladies make it sound so yummy! Maybe I can layer the pink and white and give someone a toothache :Hug_emoticon:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered my Occo Pink! I can't wait, I have been a longtime fan of red (mixed with a little bi hoooooo! Lawd!) But considering its spring I'm trying something flirty. I think I may have to get some white though! You ladies make it sound so yummy! Maybe I can layer the pink and white and give someone a toothache :Hug_emoticon:

I'd say DEFINITELY get the White! It can be layered with A LOT of things......and it has some serious staying power as well....I can still smell vanilla this morning, from where I applied it last night!

I'd say DEFINITELY get the White! It can be layered with A LOT of things......and it has some serious staying power as well....I can still smell vanilla this morning, from where I applied it last night!

I love when that happens! Makes me feel sexy even with morning breath lol. Occo white here I come!

Maybe I can layer the pink and white and give someone a toothache :Hug_emoticon:

I've done this before and boy, it was a magnet. I had a young boy like 25 years my junior stalking me (with my 2 kids in tow)!

Occo Blue! My favorite of the Occo bunch! This is sexy, fun AND comforting to me all at the same time. It is a fun "sundress scent" and also a "jeans, tank top and flip flop sexy" scent. I can't imagine describing it as it completely confounds me! I have to keep reading the notes in it to figure out what I am smelling. I don't really get too much of the Cuddle Bunny similarity. I like Cuddle Bunny all right but I LOVE Occo Blue. It is a little more subtle and less piercing to my nose...

I wore this when I was sick in bed one evening and that is when I realized the comforting aspect of it. Something about it meshed well with my flannel sheets. Anyway, my Lover came over to deliver some medicine. He was being so sweet and caring. He rubbed my back gently and assured me that all would be well in the morning...but alas! I had forgotten about the cops!! He began to desire something I could not possibly provide in my current state! He became very sullen and left in quite a huff! Note to self...no cops around "children"!!

I like Cuddle Bunny all right but I LOVE Occo Blue. It is a little more subtle and less piercing to my nose...

He was being so sweet and caring. He rubbed my back gently and assured me that all would be well in the morning...but alas! I had forgotten about the cops!! He began to desire something I could not possibly provide in my current state!

Me too!! I love occo blue more than cuddle bunny 2009! I love how subtle the scent is.... It's so soft :)

That's so sweet of your lover to look after you when you were ill!!! It's funny that he got an "instant reaction" when he got close to you!! HEheheehe...

Me too!! I love occo blue more than cuddle bunny 2009! I love how subtle the scent is.... It's so soft :)

That's so sweet of your lover to look after you when you were ill!!! It's funny that he got an "instant reaction" when he got close to you!! HEheheehe...

OH the OCCOs DOOOOOO get a reaction, that's for sure!

BUT Cuddle Bunny is my favorite phero so far so I am trying to figure out if I should get UNCB or get Noco Blue boosted with it. I still can't decide if the UNpheros are as effective as the phero enhanced scents for me. Kiss of Magic seems to work better than my Beta UNH&S and Girly Twirly seems to work better than my Beta Lace! Not sure if it is the scents or the oil...

OH the OCCOs DOOOOOO get a reaction, that's for sure!

Yes, and I love most of the Occo scents and also the LAMs so I often forget they are EOW and wear them almost everyday even at "inappropriate" times! In my experimenting I feel that cops seem to have a mood stabilizing effect on me even though I don't seem to read that anywhere "scientific". I suppose if it works for me that is the only "science" I need. I'll take any "stabilizing" I can get at this point!

I still can't decide if the UNpheros are as effective as the phero enhanced scents for me. Kiss of Magic seems to work better than my Beta UNH&S and Girly Twirly seems to work better than my Beta Lace! Not sure if it is the scents or the oil...

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I haven't experimented enough w/my 1x betas to be certain, but I feel like I don't get the same 'amount' of self-effects or 'hits' with them as I do w/other formats. I need to start using a bit more - I'm usually afraid to do more than one or at most 2 sprays...

At least for me,

-- the next most effective seems to be the un oils (I only have CB and SS4W), but I have never worn them alone -- I always mash them together with an LP.

-- the most effective is the LPMP-created phero-perfume blends, hands down.

It seems pretty clear to me that the addition of scent is very helpful for diffusion and effects, including on me.

Edited by tyvey

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I haven't experimented enough w/my 1x betas to be certain, but I feel like I don't get the same 'amount' of self-effects or 'hits' with them as I do w/other formats. I need to start using a bit more - I'm usually afraid to do more than one or at most 2 sprays...

At least for me,

-- the next most effective seems to be the un oils (I only have CB and SS4W), but I have never worn them alone -- I always mash them together with an LP.

-- the most effective is the LPMP-created phero-perfume blends, hands down.

It seems pretty clear to me that the addition of scent is very helpful for diffusion and effects, including on me.

Yes. Agree with the LPMP-created phero-perfumes as being the most effective. Unless they come out with another CB enhanced scent soon though, I will have to order an UN in oil to try out. There just doesn't seem to be any denying the power of this one on My Lover. The EST/cops thing on this "alpha male" is amazing!

Maybe it's the magical properties of oil?

I was thinking the same thing. I always wear my Un beta sprays over LP's but I think that when they blend them themselves they probably mix more congruent magickal ingredients with the appropriate pheros. It is obviously the reason they are in charge of such a magnificent company and...I am not. And most of these perfumes work their magick without the help of pheros so there is definitely something to the oils themselves.

Omg I haven't even explored the OCCOs. I can smell the cops in everything so I have been scared to try because they make me feel queasy.. but you guys make it seem like perhaps with the different scents.. it would smell heavenly. Like the Occo White. hmmm. Maybe I'll try a sampler.

OH MY ....GOD!!! I just recieved my Occo Pink.(very quickly I may add Mara you rock) I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCENT!!! I seriously just got a girl boner, some full on woman wood hahaha. I was very scared to try this considering I am mostly a foody fan Occo red, MRF, LAM Brown sugar. However my husband was getting bored of my cinnamon/brown sugar smell ( I have been using the same thing for awhile now and never venturing away because Ive gotten such good hits and compliments on how I smell) Hell I was even getting a little bored though. This pink shield is JUST what I needed maybe a dab of SS4W and Ill go strut my cutest lingerie for the hubs. I keep huffing myself I smell like sexy pez. My mouth is literally watering. Its sweet but not that sick-ly pre-teen cotton candy dollar store perfume smell. Its an adult sexy sweet.

Ive heard that the 'Sparkle Fuschia' is a lot like this...I think I may need to stock up when I get paid tonight

I seriously just got a girl boner, some full on woman wood

LOL,welcome to the neighborhood :woohoonaner2gy: I lurvz the cops too!

I was very pleased when I tried this one,will never run out,it goes with all the Pink scents that Mara does so masterfully ...I am wearing it right now in fact :D

@damnittrinity you MUST try OCCO Pink with MRF, and I mean literally rubbing them together. It's an *amazing* combo. I totally dig OCCO Pink with anything brown sugary &/or mapley ... I'm always rattling on around here about mixing it with my psycho obsession SNOWBOUND, for instance.

I think OCCO Pink would work especially well with the new version of MRF since it doesn't have a pink note like the original did.

Omg I haven't even explored the OCCOs. I can smell the cops in everything so I have been scared to try because they make me feel queasy.. but you guys make it seem like perhaps with the different scents.. it would smell heavenly. Like the Occo White. hmmm. Maybe I'll try a sampler.

I assume it is because I have never smelled "straight up" EOW so my nose doesn't know how to pick it up but I don't smell these "dreaded" cops in anything. The Occos just smell like beautiful perfume even when I first apply them. I have never even thought about waiting for dry down time. Same with LAMs and Comp P which I know is heavy with cops. I would order that Occo sampler right quick! Eight vials of happy juice!

Even though OCCOs are loaded with EoW, they don't smell anything like neat EoW to me. I usually apply it together with my scent and I do not wait for dry down time either.

@damnittrinity you MUST try OCCO Pink with MRF, and I mean literally rubbing them together. It's an *amazing* combo. I totally dig OCCO Pink with anything brown sugary &/or mapley ... I'm always rattling on around here about mixing it with my psycho obsession SNOWBOUND, for instance.

I haven't really tried mixing oils because I am just not all that creative yet...don't want to get stuck wearing something funky all day, but if Occo Pink and Snowbound work do you think Sparkle Fuschia and Snowbound would?

I haven't really tried mixing oils because I am just not all that creative yet...don't want to get stuck wearing something funky all day, but if Occo Pink and Snowbound work do you think Sparkle Fuschia and Snowbound would?

hmmm I only got to try Sparkle Fuchsia once before I dropped my sample :'( and don't really remember it very well... I imagine its pinkness and Snowbound might play well together... if you do it lmk how it turns out!!

I assume it is because I have never smelled "straight up" EOW so my nose doesn't know how to pick it up but I don't smell these "dreaded" cops in anything. The Occos just smell like beautiful perfume even when I first apply them. I have never even thought about waiting for dry down time. Same with LAMs and Comp P which I know is heavy with cops. I would order that Occo sampler right quick! Eight vials of happy juice!

I have a super sensitive nose and didn't know what I was smelling until they explained it to me.

I'm still on the fence about this one.. I was thinking of trying the LAMS or BAMS

I have a super sensitive nose and didn't know what I was smelling until they explained it to me.

I'm still on the fence about this one.. I was thinking of trying the LAMS or BAMS

I think the LAMs and BAMs smell more, especially BAM. OCCOs have a heavier cover scent that works really well!

I think the LAMs and BAMs smell more, especially BAM. OCCOs have a heavier cover scent that works really well!

From everything I have read I would agree...the LAMS/BAMs are described as "lightly" scented :banana058:

From everything I have read I would agree...the LAMS/BAMs are described as "lightly" scented :banana058:

So are the LAMS and BAMS lightly scented with light cops? seems like everyone loves the OCCOS. I don't know I haven't really had much luck with the cops. I want something to make people bend to my will so I can have my way with them and I want people to throw roses and diamonds at me when I walk into the room. I want people to give me their babies so I can kiss them.. Will the Occos do that for me? I'm kidding of course, must be the Egg that is making me sooooo very happy.. but seriously let's talk cops. What self effects do yall get?

So are the LAMS and BAMS lightly scented with light cops? seems like everyone loves the OCCOS. I don't know I haven't really had much luck with the cops. I want something to make people bend to my will so I can have my way with them and I want people to throw roses and diamonds at me when I walk into the room. I want people to give me their babies so I can kiss them.. Will the Occos do that for me? I'm kidding of course, must be the Egg that is making me sooooo very happy.. but seriously let's talk cops. What self effects do yall get?

You crack me up Lady :alien_dance: ...cops make me feel more feminine and add an extra dimension to all pheros...for me :banana058:

LAM/BAM are blends with A-nol & B-nol respectively,OCCOS are just cops and heavy cover scent .

So are the LAMS and BAMS lightly scented with light cops?
no, regular cops, though (I believe) a little less than the OCCOs, and BAM has more than LAM because a little b-nol goes a longer way than same amount of a-nol & therefore there's more room in the BAM for the cops.

seems like everyone loves the OCCOS. I don't know I haven't really had much luck with the cops.

You may be using too much. As I fell in love with the OCCOs (and cops in general) I started using more and more until at a certain point they not only stopped 'working' but people IGNORED me. Is called "ghosting". YMMV (in fact WILL vary) but for me, the amount of *OCCO* that 'crossed the line' was: stripes all the way up each arm AND the mara maneuver (down cleavage, around bellybutton & back); my ideal amount seems to be about half or a third of that.

I want something to make people bend to my will so I can have my way with them

one word: Leather

and I want people to throw roses and diamonds at me when I walk into the room.

Cougar, Lace, unCB (for the men anyway) come first to mind

I want people to give me their babies so I can kiss them..

Treasured Hearts, Teddy Man perhaps. Also, you are fucking hilarious.

Edited by tyvey

Thanks Tyvey!!!

I'm so excited I ordered Dangerous Games!

I have TH and wore it yesterday, but I think because I was getting ready to birth my period that I was a little off - although, on my way out my former boss who is now head honcho stopped me to see how I was feeling make sure I was not stressed out etc.. So then I thought.. there it is!

I wanted to wear my sample of Dangerous Games today, but I wanted to spare my assistant the lashes to his back and pistol whippings. Egg WonderOvum is bringing me such joy..

I wanted to spare my assistant the lashes to his back and pistol whippings.

but I think much of the appeal of Leather is that it makes the recipient of such treatment, LIKE it :banana058:banana052.gif

Edited by tyvey

Just got my OCCO sampler yesterday, so far:

OCCO BLACK: Used the plastic ap. to put just a dot on shoulder and upper inner arms. Started off good, as I was going about my biz I kept smelling "sex." Finally realized it was ME but sadly it turned too strong later, and smelled too sickly/sweet. Husband could smell me across the room.

OCCO PINK: Likely a winner. Similar to my all time fave so far, Sparkle Fuscia. Stayed true and light. Not too sweet

OCCO RED: Only tried a hint in inner knee (hey I ran out of room) but this smells very sickly sweet too, just not as heavily as the black. After awhile it turned medicine-y sort of. I will try again though.

I've been reading over this thread about layering the OCCO's. Do you apply a dab of one then a dab of another right on top? Or a dab on one wrist and a dab of another on the other wrist and smoosh? Since I don't have full sized bottles, just the sample sizes, I am sort of confused on how much to apply. So far I've been conservative for just starting out until I see how they wear.

Oh yeah, Calli (I think it was you) suggested OCCO PINK with Cougar blend. DO you mean the Cougar Blend scent or just the phero? I have Cougar Blend and like the effects, just not the scent so much. Could I trya and layer it with OCCO PINK?

Next off today: OCCO WHITE

Yes, and I love most of the Occo scents and also the LAMs so I often forget they are EOW and wear them almost everyday even at "inappropriate" times! In my experimenting I feel that cops seem to have a mood stabilizing effect on me even though I don't seem to read that anywhere "scientific". I suppose if it works for me that is the only "science" I need. I'll take any "stabilizing" I can get at this point!

I've used cops for a calming effect with some success.

Well you may get a bevy of free drinks at the bar...