OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

I just love the versatility of all the colours. Now that I have the whole set, I can pretty much add them to any other potion I'm wearing depending on what scent it is. If I wear Goddess of the Blue Moon, I add OCCO Blue, if I wear Pink Sugar I add OCCO Pink, if I wear Stealing Heaven I add OCCO Green, if I wear anything fruity I add OCCO Ambrosia, and so on. There is one to layer with every potion!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,White is more versatile,but OCCO Red with LP Red is my all time favorite pairing,so am biased :lol: it dries down to this sweet smoky sexy scent and lasts hours and hours,I have worn it to bed just to smell it in the morning.

White is really good all on it's own,a very happy vanilla,after dry down...Red is super strong and spicy hot,with LP Red a real attention grabber,a caution tho, the only time I ever had an uncomfortable situation was wearing this, probably too much of it, was stalked by a weirdo :w00t:

Occo Blue! My favorite of the Occo bunch! This is sexy, fun AND comforting to me all at the same time. It is a fun "sundress scent" and also a "jeans, tank top and flip flop sexy" scent. I can't imagine describing it as it completely confounds me! I have to keep reading the notes in it to figure out what I am smelling. I don't really get too much of the Cuddle Bunny similarity. I like Cuddle Bunny all right but I LOVE Occo Blue. It is a little more subtle and less piercing to my nose...

I wore this when I was sick in bed one evening and that is when I realized the comforting aspect of it. Something about it meshed well with my flannel sheets. Anyway, my Lover came over to deliver some medicine. He was being so sweet and caring. He rubbed my back gently and assured me that all would be well in the morning...but alas! I had forgotten about the cops!! He began to desire something I could not possibly provide in my current state! He became very sullen and left in quite a huff! Note to self...no cops around "children"!!

What do you think you could pair "Occo Blue" with?

Hmm, I wonder if layering Sugared Roses over OCCO White would equal a La Fleur Cremeuse type scent?

I would think Sugared Roses + Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, since that one is very creamy.

Is this a permanent line?

For the forseable future, yes. Mara made them each simplistic enough that they can be rebrewed easily as long as the ingredients are available.

I usually wear it by itself, I love it all on it's own. But it goes great with scented Cuddle Bunny, it cuts the sharpness that I get from CB and adds that smokey oakmoss thing...makes CB way better I think!

It's funny, when I wrote my old review I obviously thought of it as a summer scent, now I think of fall when I smell it. It was so humid this year I think that's why I didn't like it in the summer. Right now is the perfect time to wear it for me.

I usually wear it by itself, I love it all on it's own. But it goes great with scented Cuddle Bunny, it cuts the sharpness that I get from CB and adds that smokey oakmoss thing...makes CB way better I think!

It's funny, when I wrote my old review I obviously thought of it as a summer scent, now I think of fall when I smell it. It was so humid this year I think that's why I didn't like it in the summer. Right now is the perfect time to wear it for me.

Thanks, glad to know its more of a fall type scent

Thanks, glad to know its more of a fall type scent

But thats just me! Raq likes it for spring and I can see why..it is really a different sort of scent to me, can't put my finger on it. Get the Occo sampler you just never know what they'll turn out like on you. I have them all except Green and I wear them all for different situations.

I was so surprised to find out my Occo Red is almost empty. In two years I have not finished an LP yet, this one seems to be the one that will go first...I really go crazy with it in the cooler months. Last year I wore it out dancing a lot with Flying Potion.

For me, it's more of a casual scent, not really tied to a particular season. I have a bottle of the NoCo Blue and I like to wear it for when I'm just being comfy, or in a situation when I need something really subtle.

For me, it's more of a casual scent, not really tied to a particular season. I have a bottle of the NoCo Blue and I like to wear it for when I'm just being comfy, or in a situation when I need something really subtle.

Yes, I think that is it! Casual and comfy, you are exactly right. I think that is why I think of it as Fall. That's when I start wanting to be comfy. Or when someone is coming over, I don't think it is a "going out" scent for me. I will go RED for that!!

Yep, that is what I was thinking....LOL

Thanks Cali for the help

You get a discount if you buy multiple bottles (just sayin')

What about OCCO blue with Sneaky Clean? Those scents are both very clean and linen like on me

I can't say enough about OCCO BLACK

When I first bought it over a year ago, I thought it was too strong. I've now been wearing it all the time. Still sparingly but not as sparingly as before.

Can your chemistry change? Or has my nose just gotten used to it? I can wear more of it now than I used to.

You get a discount if you buy multiple bottles (just sayin')

What about OCCO blue with Sneaky Clean? Those scents are both very clean and linen like on me

You are going to send me into the poor house, but thanks.... I just revised my order now because I did not realize you get a discount....thanks

I can't say enough about OCCO BLACK

When I first bought it over a year ago, I thought it was too strong. I've now been wearing it all the time. Still sparingly but not as sparingly as before.

Can your chemistry change? Or has my nose just gotten used to it? I can wear more of it now than I used to.

Chemistry can change, but I think your tastes have probably changed and broadened as well.

I love OCCO Black too.....my fave OCCO! Pssssst, Raq.....try pairing it with LP Black......just sayin'......

I did pair it, but there's something in LP black that smells like dirt on me. I have tried and tried to wear it but it amps so weird on me. But I can wear Passion and Desire. And I DO layer that with OCCO black. POW!

Oh yeah.....that is a good one too!

The thing about the OCCOs, though, is that they were created to be layerable, so maybe that's why they seem too sheer for you. Intensity can be a subjective thing, however. I like wearing the OCCOs alone but I think their true utilitarian value is as a daily layer.

The thing about the OCCOs, though, is that they were created to be layerable, so maybe that's why they seem too sheer for you. Intensity can be a subjective thing, however. I like wearing the OCCOs alone but I think their true utilitarian value is as a daily layer.

hmm like a scarf!

I wish White were cakier on me. Instead, it's like a thick vanilla paste. Not complaining! Vanilla paste is good, and it really only takes a dab to add a layer of vanilla to whatever I'm wearing. But I like cake, too. I'm gonna have to try BBM.

You'll have to, BB! I was crazy for White until I tried BBM. I can wear BBM alone and I'm not a foody person.

I wish White were cakier on me. Instead, it's like a thick vanilla paste. Not complaining! Vanilla paste is good, and it really only takes a dab to add a layer of vanilla to whatever I'm wearing. But I like cake, too. I'm gonna have to try BBM.

I do love the white but I have been wondering so about BBM. I have been wearing white lately to decide if I really need it BBM. To me Occo White is very strong (actually all the Occos are, I don't layer them often because they seem to take over the other scent anyway! Need to start wearing less I guess.)

But I love cake as in Darling Clementine and if BBM and sheerer...oh my...might be what I want. Occo White is even a little boozy on me?

Anyway...BB hurry and get BBM and tell me if I need it :D

eta: so many errors in this post I don't want to correct. Still having coffee. Sorry

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I do love the white but I have been wondering so about BBM. I have been wearing white lately to decide if I really need it BBM. To me Occo White is very strong (actually all the Occos are, I don't layer them often because they seem to take over the other scent anyway! Need to start wearing less I guess.)

But I love cake as in Darling Clementine and if BBM and sheerer...oh my...might be what I want. Occo White is even a little boozy on me?

Anyway...BB hurry and get BBM and tell me if I need it :D

eta: so many errors in this post I don't want to correct. Still having coffee. Sorry

I love BBM!! Funny this is that I don't have any color OCCO's so I can't compare. But BBM is a vanilla frosting scent, and it layers so well, and even makes certain scents sweeter if it needs it. I also have Ail's VV, of course it has no pheros, but I wonder if OCCO white smells similar??