OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

I do love the white but I have been wondering so about BBM. I have been wearing white lately to decide if I really need it BBM. To me Occo White is very strong (actually all the Occos are, I don't layer them often because they seem to take over the other scent anyway! Need to start wearing less I guess.)

But I love cake as in Darling Clementine and if BBM and sheerer...oh my...might be what I want. Occo White is even a little boozy on me?

Anyway...BB hurry and get BBM and tell me if I need it :D

eta: so many errors in this post I don't want to correct. Still having coffee. Sorry

*heaves big sigh.* I guess I will take one for the team and get it. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait!!

Have you smelled the red and black yet? I'm scared of the black, lol. I do have LP red lace and I like that, is the red similar?

I feel like Occo Red is sweeter than LP Red. I go through phases between the two. One year I wore LP Red and swore I loved it more than Occo Red...the following year I wore nothing but the Occo Red and completely ignored the LP Red swearing undying love to it. Just never know. Lp Red is deeper smelling and the Occo is more desserty. To me anyway.

I feel like Occo Red is sweeter than LP Red. I go through phases between the two. One year I wore LP Red and swore I loved it more than Occo Red...the following year I wore nothing but the Occo Red and completely ignored the LP Red swearing undying love to it. Just never know. Lp Red is deeper smelling and the Occo is more desserty. To me anyway.

Oh man, really!! Occo Red sounds great! I feel like I can never catch up on the things I want :)

• 2 weeks later...

I swiped a generous quantity of Occo red on my self last night with a hint of Cuddle bunny.

Let me just say this: not only did it work last night in the ways I wanted with my SO but this morning I could still smell Occo red in my cleavage so I rolled over towards SO to embrace him in my arms and Occo red did its magic one more time.....

Long live Occo red.

I applied the white last night, and I finally *get* what you guys mean, when you talk about dry down time!! I haven't had anything with heavy cops in it, so I've never really smelled them, or had any problems with dry down. The smell of cops isn't bad to my nose, but boy could I smell them! It took about 20 mins, and the cops smell was gone! Just vanilla goodness. Yummy, I love the white. I will be using it to layer too!

It's sounds awesome, but I don't have black. Would the white work?? I have pink too, but I'm not sure how pink would do in All Hallows.

I would use the “white” vs. “pink” for the simple reason that I think AHE would work better with the “white”. Let me know what you try as I’m trying to keep a journal of what scents to blend together.

I would use the “white” vs. “pink” for the simple reason that I think AHE would work better with the “white”. Let me know what you try as I’m trying to keep a journal of what scents to blend together.

I will try the white and let you know. I love All Hallows Eve, but I amp the spices, so I'm hoping the white will help.

Yes, Pink is awesome and you should have a bottle. I traded my first bottle away immediately after receiving it then ordered a few bottles a year later and I went thr one bottle at record time!

Pink scents generally do very very ugly things on my skin.....so I normally don't even go there!!! Haven't tried OCCO Pink, but I do really want to try Red.......love the White and the Black.......they are wonderful together, too!

Dolly, you should try Red. It was my first OCCO love and smells good on its own.

Oh, I plan too. It will be on my next order, for sure.....been meaning to pick it up, but just never got around to it!

Pink scents generally do very very ugly things on my skin.....so I normally don't even go there!!! Haven't tried OCCO Pink, but I do really want to try Red.......love the White and the Black.......they are wonderful together, too!

Pinks are starting to wonk out on my skin too. At first they were my faves, but I just tried some OCCO pink with some sneaky clean and it amped the pink in the sickly sweetiest way.

Pinks are starting to wonk out on my skin too. At first they were my faves, but I just tried some OCCO pink with some sneaky clean and it amped the pink in the sickly sweetiest way.

Sometimes they behave on me (very rarely), but usually they do very unpredictable, very nasty things......

Yeah, I can wear some pinks (LAM Pink Amber is my FAVE and I love Blushing Embers smoky pinkness) but LP Pink? smells like sour cream on me!!! And Occo Pink? Too sickly sweet on me!! But I can see why Pink Sugar fans would swoon for Occo Pink, it is really close to that one and a good way to add cops to anything. I've tried it a few times and just gave up.

Interested to hear what you think of Occo Red, Dolly. OMG it's so good. It is definitely my Fall/Winter Occo.

Yeah, I can wear some pinks (LAM Pink Amber is my FAVE and I love Blushing Embers smoky pinkness) but LP Pink? smells like sour cream on me!!! And Occo Pink? Too sickly sweet on me!! But I can see why Pink Sugar fans would swoon for Occo Pink, it is really close to that one and a good way to add cops to anything. I've tried it a few times and just gave up.

Interested to hear what you think of Occo Red, Dolly. OMG it's so good. It is definitely my Fall/Winter Occo.

As soon as the budget allows for another order, I will get one and be sure to let you know!!

I have Pink on my wish list / buy list.... The problem is I only have so much monies for this new hobby and I have champagne taste on a beer budget...

Yeah, welcome to your new addiction :)

Am I the only one that OCCO Red turns to coffee on? Oh well, I like the coffee :)

Am I the only one that OCCO Red turns to coffee on? Oh well, I like the coffee :)

Interesting as I don't get that. Red is a thick sweet cinnamon scent to me.

Edited by JOC

Interesting as I don't get that. Red is a thick sweet cinnamon scent to me.

yeah, and speaking of chemistry,am I the only one who also gets teh sweet sexy smoke after several hours ... addictive!