OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

OCCO White goes with everything

O YAIS INDEEDY! I replaced my old bottle with a score from LadyV, and I've been layering it like craaaaazzzzy!!! Great Honk, but this is useful. I LUUUURRRVE OCCO White.

You betcha!! :lol: ...was wearing it all morning with Jubilee, YUMZ !! :lolipop:

I haven't tried it w/Jubilee yet. EEEE!!! That sounds exceptionally droolworthy! B)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ladies tried OCCO Blue? I haven't, and it sounds like something I'd potentially love to pieces. B)

I just bought a bottle of Hearts, ElizabethOSP, and I really like wearing it w/ Cuddle Bunny (the scent) or Sneaky clean. It's very similar to those two, but not as dimensional. That's the thing I like about the OCCO's. They seem to have just a handfull of notes. Enough to wear alone, but not to many to clash w/ something if you wanted to layer them. If you like CB or Sneaky clean, then OCCO blue is a must have.

Why on Earth haven't I tried blue yet? I'm thinking an OCCO sampler is going to be in my next order. II only have the white.

BB it's well worth the investment. They are SUCH great layering pieces. They give endless combinations to any LP scent too. I had the white, pink, BLACK (top 3 fave scents) and the red. The only ones that didn't fare well with me were green and purple, but those went fast on my trade page anyway.

i have no idea how to describe it but i know it now when i smell it. If its got oakmoss in it I will like it is what I figured out!!!

Same here. I think it's in *almost* all of my favourite LPs.

Just what does OAKMOSS smell like anyway?

It's what people normally associate with baby powder (as it is used in it), it lends a powdery soft/smooth quality to blends.

Not even sweetened? Usually that's when I get the dusting powder/baby powder type of evocation. Otherwise it's just a smooth quality to my nose, whatever it might be in.

Not even sweetened? Usually that's when I get the dusting powder/baby powder type of evocation. Otherwise it's just a smooth quality to my nose, whatever it might be in.

No, not even in New. I thought that one smelled earthy. (It is in New, isn't it?)

ETA: Just checked. It is indeed.

Edited by BlueBear

No, not even in New. I thought that one smelled earthy. (It is in New, isn't it?)

ETA: Just checked. It is indeed.

Really? That one was all lavender milky vanilla to me. It clings on to my daughter even after 18 hours.

I've only tried occo purple...which I think is discontinued? Oh and occo slf! Both of which do not require dry down. I can detect the cops but not too much....

Occo white...not so much. The cops are right front and center, after dry down however it's nearly impossible to detect.

Edited by MeriendaTime

• 2 weeks later...

OCCO Red

Super apricot and almost savory spice as soon as it goes on, but it morphs into sweet apricot within a few minutes and after wear becomes a rich (but not overpowering) brown sugar/maple scent. I am so glad this isn't a disaster on my skin like LP Red or OCCO White! The initial cops + apricot scent is a little cream-cheese-with-fruit smelling, but it is a really good cover all things considered. The apricot is sweet but not cloying like many fruity scents can be. I'm actually really surprised I don't get much in the way of cinnamon given so many of the OCCO Red reviews... my skin continues to be wierd :P

I just got my first Occo sample , SLF and I totally love it ! I sniff myself happily more with this on than any other scents I have tried so far , its just delicious , though maybe a bit " dark " patchouly -like for everyday wear . More of an evening scent but definitely a full bodied stand-alone perfume ! I don't get any of the " smutty " vibe at all and NO cops ! !!

Between this one and a sample of Honey Lavender I realized that I really really looove honey on me. I am wondering though how OCCO SLF compares to OCCO GOLD ?

Have any of you tried both ?

I think I will love a clean honey scent that is not super sweet , so I am wondering which one would be better ?

Between this one and a sample of Honey Lavender I realized that I really really looove honey on me. I am wondering though how OCCO SLF compares to OCCO GOLD ?

Have any of you tried both ?

I think I will love a clean honey scent that is not super sweet , so I am wondering which one would be better ?

I haven't tried Honey Lavender. OCCO Gold is less "SLF" than OCCO SLF if that make sense. To me it is more sensual than OCCO SLF as it is "cleaner" while OCCO SLF is definitely sexual.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried Occo Gold for the first time , and on my I actually like SLF better. Gold strangely turns " heavier / darker " on my skin than SLF does. It is nice though , dries down a bit lighter and more powdery after a few minutes , which i like . I am wondering if I can open the roller top and add my sample of SLF to the bottle ? Does the roller top close tighly again ? I have only bought spray bottles before so this is my first experience using one of those .

I just tried Occo Gold for the first time , and on my I actually like SLF better. Gold strangely turns " heavier / darker " on my skin than SLF does. It is nice though , dries down a bit lighter and more powdery after a few minutes , which i like . I am wondering if I can open the roller top and add my sample of SLF to the bottle ? Does the roller top close tighly again ? I have only bought spray bottles before so this is my first experience using one of those .

Yes, you can open the bottle, but don't pop the ball out......remove the whole plastic top. Simply slip the blade of a pair of scissors along the line where the plastic roller top meets the bottle. Wiggle it gently and the whole plastic top will come off. After you add whatever you like, simply pop the top back on.....it should seal tightly. I do this all the time to boost my bottles with cops.

OHMYGOODNESS! LOOOOOVE PINK LOVELOVELOVE!!! Sweet soft pink sugary amber OH YUM! And I just ordered OCCO White as well...can't WAIT to get my nose over THAT ONE!

OHMYGOODNESS! LOOOOOVE PINK LOVELOVELOVE!!! Sweet soft pink sugary amber OH YUM!

I received a bottle via the trade forums but it had unfortunately leaked out over all of the packing tissue. The tissue DID smell absolutely DIVINE and I did place it in a Baggie so I could keep the tissue moist enough to use for several days... After that, it scented my undie drawer for several weeks. I loved the pink sugary-amber! Need to get myself some more :)

I received a bottle via the trade forums but it had unfortunately leaked out over all of the packing tissue. The tissue DID smell absolutely DIVINE and I did place it in a Baggie so I could keep the tissue moist enough to use for several days... After that, it scented my undie drawer for several weeks. I loved the pink sugary-amber! Need to get myself some more :)

:huh::lol::huh::lol: I felt bad that it leaked, felt good that you could still use the tissue, then thought "undie drawer?", then thought BRILLIANT! :lol: And yes...I will continue to have this OCCO in Pink for as long as they choose to continue to sell it!

I've been wearing my Occo Gold quite a bit , and in more sufficient doses that the drop or 2 from the previous sample vials . the scent is a bit heavier than I wanted , but all around I totally love the whole Occo experience . There is no way I will EVER go back to wearing cops any other way.

I might try Occo Blue next , since I love powdery scents

BWAHAHAAAA!

A couple nights ago I put on the OCCO Pink (on wrists, backs of hands and neck) and timed it poorly as it was moments after that hubby joined me in the living room and within bare moments he honed in on me and said, "That's not what you had on before I left for work." I had been wearing the new Love Potion Gold 2013 before he'd left the house. He grabbed my arm and huffed all up and down from wrist to above elbow and back...very strange AND it tickled. "There's something about it that smells like...feet" :blushing: I HAD just put it on moments before and I KNEW it hadn't had time to dry down but it made me laugh straight out loud :lol: So I, of course, feigned indignation and retrieved my arm from him. Then the game was on. He reclaimed my arm, snuffled from my wrist all the way up to my neck and began to maul me while I giggled all the while....and that's how it started...

I know how it stinks. I did this a few months back. I thought I had at least 20 minto dry down and thus refreshed with OCCO Pink. However, my friend came early so I could smell the stank when I got into his car with the air condirioner blowing at me at full blast!! Luckily he didn't say anything abt the stench.

:lol: They're either too polite or they really like that feet smell :rolleyes: