OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

I've accumulated FB's of Blue, White, Pink, Green, Black & some Purple. I have a couple of trials of Red, that's next on my FB list.. when I get around to it. Occos are great, I love layering them with other scents but they do just fine on their own :)

Edited.. to include my OCCo Ambrosia bottles... :)

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only tried OCCO White, Pink, and Ambrosia. They're all awesome. The pink isn't like LP Pink though (just fyi), still good.

They all layer well with other non cops scents, I haven't layered them w/ each other bc I'm afraid of cops overload though I hear others have good results.

Maybe I'll try OCCO white with LP black again tomorrow - they go really well tother. OCCO Ambrosia I usually wear solo (so freakin' good) but sometimes layer with toper, or a wand swip or 2 of scented cougar (bc it's Cougar which I'll put a swip or 2 on w/ almost anything).

One day will try more, but this month focused on the NRs and pheromas!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello~!

My favorite OCCO'S are Red and Ambrosia. I believe my next full order of something will be of Ambrosia as my Trial vial is out, and I've used red so much it's time for something new~!

I also like Black and Had a full bottle of Gold that I am trying to use up.

The Gold Occo I have is a bit much for me though I do like it in tiny doses :) I can pretty much lather myself in Red and Ambrosia and be fine ;) *Wink* Pun intended!

Edited by Madison

So far I've only tried OCCO Red, OCCO White and OCCO Gold (sample).

I love OCCO Red (i can't number how many bottles I've gone through...) and combined with LP Red OMG!

OCCO Whiite is a must have too, it's a great vanilla scent that goes well with so many other scents.

I tried a sample of OCCO Gold and decided to get a FB too (I hope it's here before the end of the year *fingers crossed*!

I really liked the scent. It reminds me a lot of Sugared Honeycomb.

When i first tried SH i applied it on my arms and even though i liked the scent i didn't think it would work for me. It felt way to strong and just not right. So i had decided to stay well away from honey scents.

But one day i just though maybe i should give OCCO Gold a try, so i got a sample and used some on the torso and it makes such a huge difference. It seems more discreet but it's definitely still there.

I just love it now! I combined it with Compromising Positions the other day and i just love this combo :)

ephoebe, btw I LOVE the name, Phoebe! :) I just ordered trial vial of OCCO White in my last order which I will hopefully get from PO tomorrow. I can't wait to try this! I am an absolute "honey ho," no doubt, but am finding as I get older, vanilla is becoming a bit of an obsession for me. Strange..most women discover and love vanilla when they are younger and I was not one. (always different it seems) I will report back on my thoughts on OCCO White. BTW, must admit that I ADORE OCCO Ambrosia!!!! YUM!!!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Thank you Rose! I love my name too. It's an amcient greek name but not very common here in Greece.

When i was a kid i didn't think much about it but now i really like it :)

I haven't tried OCCO Ambrosia, but judging from the dicription I'm sure it's naughtily delish ;)

Scent wise for me i like OCCO Gold better than Sugered Honeycomb on my skin. It's less dirty on me but still very much honey.

I think OCCO White is amazing to, it's a great vanilla scent that goes so well with everything and it definitely lasts on the skin. Together with BBM I'm in vanilla heaven :)

• 5 weeks later...

OCCO Gold, how have I waited this long to meet you? This stuff has some seriously gorgeous honey and it covers the cops brilliantly. As soon as I sniffed it in the bottle I knew it would be a naughty little minx, making me want to wear tons of cops all the time just to get the gorgeous OCCO Gold scent even if I'm, like, interviewing for jobs or meeting the elderly or something.

It smells a lot like Pherogirl to me but perhaps more fruity rather than powdery and floral. I wonder how much of that fruitiness is down to the types of honey used versus the presence of copulins. It's also similar to Sugared Honeycomb (obviously) but not as sweet to my nose (again, obviously)

OCCO Gold, how have I waited this long to meet you? This stuff has some seriously gorgeous honey and it covers the cops brilliantly. As soon as I sniffed it in the bottle I knew it would be a naughty little minx, making me want to wear tons of cops all the time just to get the gorgeous OCCO Gold scent even if I'm, like, interviewing for jobs or meeting the elderly or something.

It smells a lot like Pherogirl to me but perhaps more fruity rather than powdery and floral. I wonder how much of that fruitiness is down to the types of honey used versus the presence of copulins. It's also similar to Sugared Honeycomb (obviously) but not as sweet to my nose (again, obviously)

You can always get the NOCO if you need to go without cops.....

Oh My! CeristLou! AND it's so versatile! You can wear it with anything, even use it as a cover for your Uns :)

I have a FB of OCCO White and a sample of OCCO Ambrosia. I don't wear them often and only at home. I really love them both but OCCO Ambrosia is my favorite of the two. It's such a very comforting scent to me. Love it! Both of these scents make me very relax. I've had some good reactions from my dear SO when wearing them as well.

I want to try Purple and Green, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Are they sold out? Did I miss out? :(

Sad but true that these two are no longer available. You could try putting an ISO in the trade threads.

Edited by donsie

• 1 month later...

I'm going through my OCCOs really fast, so I'm getting ready for my next order. I know there's plenty of talk about overdoing the phero dose and becoming a phero ghost. Anything like that happen with cops? Can you wear too much of them? I just love the scents so much that I guess I'm not very careful with the application...

I'm going through my OCCOs really fast, so I'm getting ready for my next order. I know there's plenty of talk about overdoing the phero dose and becoming a phero ghost. Anything like that happen with cops? Can you wear too much of them? I just love the scents so much that I guess I'm not very careful with the application...

I wear a lot too but you can always get the Noccos if you think you are overdoing it. (Not Ambrosia though).

Which ones do you wear lots of? There is Nocco White, Black, Red, Blue and Gold I think.

I think you can OD on cops too, i think i've read it here somewhere. The scents are amazing though so i don't blame you :) MDC suggestion about the NOCOs is great if you are afraid of ODing.

I wear a lot too but you can always get the Noccos if you think you are overdoing it. (Not Ambrosia though).

Which ones do you wear lots of? There is Nocco White, Black, Red, Blue and Gold I think.

I'm guilty of wearing too much OCCO Red and White. I like the Gold too but i think it's way louder so i don't use as much.

I wear White and Gold and I'm almost out of the heavenly Ambrosia... It's not that there's cop smell in the air and people run from me, but I know I can get carried away, especially when refreshing. I have Cuchi Head, too, and it's hard for me not to slather that ;-)

I just wanted to know if a cop overdose had the same effect: that people would kinda blend you out cause you seem unnaturally over-pheroed...

Everyone please feel free to add and correct! From reading and wearing...

It takes only 3 drops in a gallon to be able to detect a response - which is potent :lol: I think we've all read that one! :D

But as I understood, you can keep upping the dose but at some point it's just wasteful because there seems to be a ceiling at which point, whether you use 50 or 500 drops, it won't make someone respond any more intensely just because the dosage continues to be increased.

For example, I've slathered OCCO White because, let's face it - it's positively nommilicious! - but I have gotten great reactions from a couple of swipes as well :) I also haven't "ghosted" or gotten negative reactions when I slather either. Sometimes less is more and there is a point at which with cops, while more isn't necessarily negative, it's just more of a waste...unless it smells really good and you're just wearing it for the scent - like an OCCO ^_^

3 drops in a gallon?! Wow, that is potent stuff. Guess I have been reaaally wasteful. Good to know I can tone it down a notch...

I have never had any adverse reactions either, but I thought maybe people are just being polite. I just love experimenting so much that I tend to go overboard. I find it amusing when I notice that someone can't stop staring at me, and I just smile at them or give them a looong sweet innocent look, all the while thinking: you have no idea what hit you right now, but it definitely hit you hard.

So maybe I'll save some money on the OCCOs, so I can prudently invest in phero blends I haven't tested yet ...

Honestly, for fragrance for the longest time I thought OCCO Gold and White were my faves and they still are for layering, but OCCO Ambrosia holds that place in my heart. I wear it all year around as a perfume. Neat, not layered. The scent is way too beautiful to mix! It's my little bottle of sunshine to lighten my heart and soul.

I hope we get another Ambrosia this summer! I have one more full bottle but it's practically daily wear in the warm weather so it won't last...It Compliments all summer scents.

MDC - oh yesssss to that. It's my hands down fav OCCO. Gorgeous, amazing, sexy, light, bright, breezy and all around awesome. I love it on its own (definitely) but also very layerable. I'll layer with another scent only if that other scent doesn't have cop and I want cops since I don't have EOW. I just got a sample of Sheer Essence recently, been 'playing' with that, still not sure of dosage bc it's like EOW light.

Honestly, for fragrance for the longest time I thought OCCO Gold and White were my faves and they still are for layering, but OCCO Ambrosia holds that place in my heart. I wear it all year around as a perfume. Neat, not layered. The scent is way too beautiful to mix! It's my little bottle of sunshine to lighten my heart and soul.

Rose, yes - I agree, you are spot on. OCCO Ambrosia is a bottle of pure sunshine and joy.

So far I only have OCCO White and Ambrosia. I usually go for OCCO White since I can layer it with many of my favorite scents, and since I only have two samples of Ambrosia (from both 2012 & 2013) I try and use sparingly. The cherry in this is to die for!!! WHY OH WHY did I not get a full bottle??? Oh well, OCCO Pink is on my list of samples I need to get in my next order.

• 1 month later...

I got my trial of OCCO Black today and tried a little on my wrist. This is very strong smelling and a little too overpowering for me. It's very resinous and unfortunately smells strangely medicinal on me for a while. The medicinal smell does die down a little after a few hours and it becomes more of an incense type of smell but not before giving me a headache. However, I'm not going to completely give up on it and I'm thinking I may try it layered with Sugared Honeycomb which I think could be a good combination. However for now I think I prefer my LP: Black with a touch of Sheer Essence.

• 4 weeks later...