OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

OH TG, I am never talking to you again, not like LP red?! Not friends anymore! Just kidding! lol

So glad that Occo Red works for you, it is SOOO delicious. I want 100 bottles of it so I can bathe myself in it mmm....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See why I am embarrassed?? You're my scent twin, you havt it in bath and body, and I can't even wear it!!!!! I am soo happy about OCCO Red too!!

:D luv u twin!

It's funny though, I didnt like Lp red when I first found LP. It was the IS/A version that got me hooked. I think I have maybe just talked myself into it, lol. It is super sweet though, but mmm :rolleyes:

Also, with Cuddle Bunny...divine!

Well, since I am an LP Black lover, it is no big surprise that I am LOVING OCCO Black....totally! I wore it yesterday, and it was fabulous! I just can't seem to get enough of it! I applied it yesterday morning, and it was still there when I went to bed! YUMMY!

Ok, so while I am confessing, I can only wear LP Black if it is layered with something, so this is a BRILLIANT idea!!!! Thanks Luna!!!!

Yeah me too, that's how I originally got the idea to layer Black and Red, because I couldn't wear Black by itself.

Well I finally got the BLUE

:wub:

I can understand the consensus comparison to Cuddle Bunny,* but for me this is pure Boy Smell, except perhaps softer and somewhat sweeter (but the sweetness may have to do with the cops as well). CB has always been more floral on me. I can't really separate the cops from the scent, they're entwined so tightly, but I LOVE IT. This fits my aura so beautifully, I know I'll be wearing it when I'm all alone at home as well…it makes me think of the combined ambient fragrance of the morning after. *purr* The cops are definitely present but, again, because they're blended so well with the actual scent it's just an overall sexually amazing headrush of sensuality.

In post-coital analysis, after experiencing how well OCCO worked, I asked Quince how he liked the scent. At first he asked, "What did you unleash on me now, Madame Caligula?" and I explained about OCCO. He was all in favor of the concept, though he quipped that he didn't believe there was anything covert about my agenda. So then he said:

"Scent? Wot scent?"

I shoved my arm under his nose and he huffed me for a minute or two, then shrugged.

"I think my cock must like it better than I do."

And yes, that was very very very true. :sock puppet shaking no ha:

* Especially CB '09, the two are very similar with that dark sweet powdery undertone.

Edited by luna65

Well I finally got the BLUE

:wub:

In post-coital analysis, after experiencing how well OCCO worked, I asked Quince how he liked the scent. At first he asked, "What did you unleash on me now, Madame Caligula?" and I explained about OCCO. He was all in favor of the concept, though he quipped that he didn't believe there was anything covert about my agenda. So then he said:

"Scent? Wot scent?"

I shoved my arm under his nose and he huffed me for a minute or two, then shrugged.

"I think my cock must like it better than I do."

And yes, that was very very very true. :sock puppet shaking no ha:

HA !!

Got my OCCO - Purple. OMFG!

isn't it GREAT ?!!!

a forum member suggested to wear it w/Black Candy, I tried it that way and I LOVE IT !! but OCCO Purple on it's own is FAB ! while wet it's not too offensive and the drydown is just lovely. Very nicely done !

isn't it GREAT ?!!!

a forum member suggested to wear it w/Black Candy, I tried it that way and I LOVE IT !! but OCCO Purple on it's own is FAB ! while wet it's not too offensive and the drydown is just lovely. Very nicely done !

Oh my God, I love it!

I may splurge and purchase some OCCO Black next. I thought I couldn't wear copulins (I think it may the EST I can't wear), but OCCO Purple changed my mind. It is awesome.

Hey Tears of Joy-

I got OCCO gold a few days ago and it is definitely one of my fav of the bunch.

Probably ranked #2 after OCCO which smells so divine...

Sooo OCCO gold to me is like a stronger sugared honeycomb, it is more powerful, more "notice me" than sugared honeycomb to me.

Someone said it was like a louder SH and that's exactly how I feel. And it is a good thing, a reeeeaaally good thing.

If you like honey basically u'll love it!

Tell me mooorrreee!! What's it [OCCO Purple] like? I'm having trouble imagining this scent :party:

Well, it smells...purple. It really does. I think it may have violets, a hint of lily, maybe a small amount of civit or sugared amber for balance, and possibly carnation to give it a bit of brightness (although my nose could be wrong). It is a womanly fragrance, not a pink or a watery fragrance. It just smells luscious.

Just recieved my occo blue! I thought the gold would be my favorite, but after smelling blue the gold is gonna have to take second place. It's so fresh and floral, and I don't have to worry about an overpowering smell. To me it seems more 'innocent' compared to the other scents.

Well, it smells...purple. It really does. I think it may have violets, a hint of lily, maybe a small amount of civit or sugared amber for balance, and possibly carnation to give it a bit of brightness (although my nose could be wrong). It is a womanly fragrance, not a pink or a watery fragrance. It just smells luscious.

Yes, it is womanly, and a very nice blend......and I concur....it just smells.....purple. I love it!

Black is still my fave, though!

Yes, it is womanly, and a very nice blend......and I concur....it just smells.....purple. I love it!

Dolly - I swear - I know you have NSD at home - mix it with some OCCO RED - and YEE HAW!!!! Olfactory Orgasm. :-)

Ladies...oooooh this purple one is the bomb ain't it... I finally got my package yesterday, that I didn't even realize was on my porch the whole night before, and I was able to revisit this one as I initially had traded off my 1/2 bottle from the split with TG and only got a chance to sniff it.

But um...WOW!... I thought OCCO Gold was my favorite, but nope...tis OCCO Purple... and the funny thing is with these OCCO's once the drydown is over (which ain't bad in itself) but afterwards these smell sooooo damn great you don't need anyother scent... I wore this one today and I couldn't stop smelling myself...

this is very womanly very very womanly!...it is the bomb...so now maybe I need to trade off some of my many bottles of Gold and White and swap for some purple or at least go get me a couple more bottles ((hint hint for anyone who wants to swap some purple for some White or Gold) ...If it were not for the cops, I'd prolly wear this one everyday as my only scent.

I LOVE OCCO Purple fo sho!

be blessed -djac

Ladies...oooooh this purple one is the bomb ain't it... I finally got my package yesterday, that I didn't even realize was on my porch the whole night before, and I was able to revisit this one as I initially had traded off my 1/2 bottle from the split with TG and only got a chance to sniff it.

But um...WOW!... I thought OCCO Gold was my favorite, but nope...tis OCCO Purple... and the funny thing is with these OCCO's once the drydown is over (which ain't bad in itself) but afterwards these smell sooooo damn great you don't need anyother scent... I wore this one today and I couldn't stop smelling myself...

this is very womanly very very womanly!...it is the bomb...so now maybe I need to trade off some of my many bottles of Gold and White and swap for some purple or at least go get me a couple more bottles ((hint hint for anyone who wants to swap some purple for some White or Gold) ...If it were not for the cops, I'd prolly wear this one everyday as my only scent.

I LOVE OCCO Purple fo sho!

be blessed -djac

OK - DJAC - on my way out the door - but I have a OCCO Purple getting no love - and I would gladly swap for a bottle of the OCCO Gold. :-) Will swap mail addy's later tonight or tomorrow?

OK - DJAC - on my way out the door - but I have a OCCO Purple getting no love - and I would gladly swap for a bottle of the OCCO Gold. :-) Will swap mail addy's later tonight or tomorrow?

Oh I'm all on this one lady!...send me an email...anyways, I am sending this out tomorrow (saturday) so include your address in the email...can't remember if I have yours or not...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! be blessed -djac

Ladies...oooooh this purple one is the bomb ain't it...

But um...WOW!... I thought OCCO Gold was my favorite, but nope...tis OCCO Purple...

this is very womanly very very womanly!...it is the bomb......If it were not for the cops, I'd prolly wear this one everyday as my only scent.

I absolutely LOVE the purple one! As much as I love my vanilla, I can't get enough of the purple one. It's absolutley divine with Neandelicious...with Black candy... LP Black... Ail's Vanilla.... OMG, it's awesome!

And I AM a naughty girl...I DO wear it on its own...

Ok - my reviews...

OCCO RED: Where has this been all my life? I like better than LP Red because if there is any patchouli in this - it's not doing the evil patchouli amp. Yee Haw! I am S-e-x-a-a-a-y!!! I could swim in this. I am huffing myself like a fiend. Nom nom nom.;-)

This is wonderful to hear! I also like LP red until I put it on, then its all patchouli and the next thing I know my husband is calling me a dirty hippy...

Well, my sweetie has smelled OCCO Black layered with Constant Craving, but never "straight up".....Friday night, when I went to his house, I had OOCO black all in my cleavage, up and down my neck, and he went wild for it! He says.....it smells like candy....a candy that is familiar but I can't place which candy it is exactly....hmmmmm...yummmmm......he told me I should wear that one more often! As far as cops, it gets results, I'll tell you that!!!

First off, I wear LAM nearly every day, love it, and believe dry down time is for wimps! It simply smells cuddly to me. Last night I tried the OCCO White before bed. Lush, fresh, strong vanilla that was still there in the morning. Two thumbs up!

Today I tried OCCO Black. Just a half inch on one forearm and smooshing it in with the other arm. Really nice patcholi for the first 20 minutes. Then it hit me. CAT. Oh thaaaaaaaat's what you guys were talking about with cops. Now I get it. LOL! And it wouldn't go away (more than a hour) until I layered over sugared honeycomb+BI. (Happened to be the bottle in my purse.) Wow. Just wow. I will have to do another test run but with a plain layer. I think my skin sucked up the scent and left the cops.

Edited by Isa

First off, I wear LAM nearly every day, love it, and believe dry down time is for wimps! It simply smells cuddly to me. Last night I tried the OCCO White before bed. Lush, fresh, strong vanilla that was still there in the morning. Two thumbs up!

Today I tried OCCO Black. Just a half inch on one forearm and smooshing it in with the other arm. Really nice patcholi for the first 20 minutes. Then it hit me. CAT. Oh thaaaaaaaat's what you guys were talking about with cops. Now I get it. LOL! And it wouldn't go away (more than a hour) until I layered over sugared honeycomb+BI. (Happened to be the bottle in my purse.) Wow. Just wow. I will have to do another test run but with a plain layer. I think my skin sucked up the scent and left the cops.

Make sure you shake it before you apply, also.....I find that some of the resinous scents are better when applied after a good shake....

Alright, so this is a scent review for Occo Red. I know I have reviewed it before, but I now have a good lil situation.

I am seeing a new boy and my naughtiness is coming out :green_smiley_monster:

Anyways, had a nice dinner with the boy but then he had to go play hockey late one night but wanted to come by after for cuddles and such... ;)

Well I knew I would be sleeping when he got there but I did want to play with my Occo Red. So I proceeded to put myself to bed a couple hours before I knew he would return, all SLATHERED in Occo Red. I smelt so delicious and so did my room. I didnt relize till the next night that I got it on my pillow which also smelt edible for days after ;) ANYWAYS, I went to sleep and proceeded to have some VERY naughty dreams! I cant help it EoW REALLY gets me going! So needless to say when the boy arrived I had thoroughly enjoyed my lil catnap and was ready for fun :D

The moment he got in the room he comment on how good it smelt. He said I smelt like freshly baked cinnamon buns. (I will gladly smell that edible any day). Needles sto say we had our fun after that...

Now scentwise, this one is AMAZING! Cops wise, it works for me ;) (I slathered it, just so you know). But manwise, I cant totally weigh in that the cops have gotten me further than I would have without them.

Before I make a decision on the cops, I will have to figure away to REALLY test them well. You know, put them in a situation where sex wouldnt be on the menu and drive him wild... :) This could use some creative thought. Especially since the new boy is not very forward, so even if he wants he MAY not show it... (although I think I have found a sex mix to get him showing it, BI anyone... :666: )

But manwise, I cant totally weigh in that the cops have gotten me further than I would have without them.

Before I make a decision on the cops, I will have to figure away to REALLY test them well. You know, put them in a situation where sex wouldnt be on the menu and drive him wild... :D This could use some creative thought. Especially since the new boy is not very forward, so even if he wants he MAY not show it... (although I think I have found a sex mix to get him showing it, BI anyone... :666: )

I'm thinking that's logical, given your age and his (unless he's much older?); your sexual aura is going to be such that it's already very alluring without cops. Cops are only one kind of tweak, whereas BI has a psychological component to it as well which is probably more useful for what you want.

Great Review CC, sounds like you are havin fun.... :D

Thanks Fawn! Yeah I am definetly having some fun :666: I believe I may even do a journal update soon...seems like the timing is right, let you ladies and all who "watch" know where I am at..

I'm thinking that's logical, given your age and his (unless he's much older?); your sexual aura is going to be such that it's already very alluring without cops. Cops are only one kind of tweak, whereas BI has a psychological component to it as well which is probably more useful for what you want.

You are BRILLIANT luna. Have I mentioned that I love that you are on this forum to lend your intellect?!

This totally makes sense. I defiently have the sexual aura going on without the use of cops, which is often why I find I dont need a lot of cops. I totall agree with BI seeming to havethat Psychological component. I noticed it HUGE with my ex and it AMAZED and scared me. There is such a power there.

I will continue to use cops every now and again, but think sticking to blends (like Lam, BI etc) is best.

I am trying to use Occo and Woozy floozy to get a LAM like effect, but havent seemed to master it yet...

Ok I got my samples today.....thnx coffeemama

BLACK....amps too strong on me(brown sugar?)....sucky skin chem...going in the trade post. :D

PURPLE...Very sexy, I agree w/ everyone, feminine, sophisticated, seduce them slowly at close range... :)

BLUE......OHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYY This is so light, soft & pretty...has great throw...makes me HAPPY.... ;)

Gold...Honey does the same strong ampy thing on me...another for the tradin post.. :green_smiley_monster:

White.. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE.. have 2 full bottles.....my go to, base scent for layering.... ;)

I see bottles of PURPLE & BLUE in my next order.....Great Job M & D.... ;)

edit: Just p/u my son @ soccer, in a cloud of OCCO BLUE & LP #9...awesome combo...

Anywho, One dad who I've known for years comes up and we exchange the usual small talk. As we are talking he starts getting closer to me.... He then turns and plops his butt down on the hood of my car right next to me...... He starts asking me, how was your summer? What did you do? etc. It was sooo funny. He is usually very reserved. And we only discuss the activity our kids are in.

Even after the kids were done, he did not want to go...He was all smiley & charming...It was fun... :666:

Mara & Dana you guys rock... :banana124:

Edited by FAWN

Make sure you shake it before you apply, also.....I find that some of the resinous scents are better when applied after a good shake....

I thought I had given it a pretty good shake. Might be that my skin drinks the stuff. But I will be giving it another test and be sure to really shake what my (coffee)mama gave me! :lol:

Alright, so this is a scent review for Occo Red. I know I have reviewed it before, but I now have a good lil situation.

I am seeing a new boy and my naughtiness is coming out :green_smiley_monster:

Anyways, had a nice dinner with the boy but then he had to go play hockey late one night but wanted to come by after for cuddles and such... ;)

Well I knew I would be sleeping when he got there but I did want to play with my Occo Red. So I proceeded to put myself to bed a couple hours before I knew he would return, all SLATHERED in Occo Red. I smelt so delicious and so did my room. I didnt relize till the next night that I got it on my pillow which also smelt edible for days after ;) ANYWAYS, I went to sleep and proceeded to have some VERY naughty dreams! I cant help it EoW REALLY gets me going! So needless to say when the boy arrived I had thoroughly enjoyed my lil catnap and was ready for fun :D

The moment he got in the room he comment on how good it smelt. He said I smelt like freshly baked cinnamon buns. (I will gladly smell that edible any day). Needles sto say we had our fun after that...

Now scentwise, this one is AMAZING! Cops wise, it works for me ;) (I slathered it, just so you know). But manwise, I cant totally weigh in that the cops have gotten me further than I would have without them.

Before I make a decision on the cops, I will have to figure away to REALLY test them well. You know, put them in a situation where sex wouldnt be on the menu and drive him wild... :) This could use some creative thought. Especially since the new boy is not very forward, so even if he wants he MAY not show it... (although I think I have found a sex mix to get him showing it, BI anyone... :) )

Good review, CC! Yes, try the BI and turn up the heat!!

I tell you, I am addicted to OCCO white - I put in on before I go to bed (to sleep, haha!) because it is an instant mood lifter for me and helps me relax, so strange... The weather is getting chilly here and I am sensitive to cold. OCCO warms up my body and keeps me happy!

And now, some funny comments on OCCO from my fiancé: "I swear this scent makes me dizzy, happy and it is distracting AS HELL - are there any drugs in this??"

He does not know about the cops and he refers to OCCO white as "sex drops" ;)

That's so funny DS! I'm wearing my Red to bed too, I love it so much!

The white is lovely, but my skin chemistry turns is into something unpleasant in about two hours :) Maybe I can layer it with something. It might be the kind of vanilla though, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid does it too :):(

OCCO Purple is gorgeous! Very feminine, sexy AND sophisticated! *purr*