OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

...OCCO Black is the naughty Nun. Or Father What-A-Waste. Stop laughing. If you were raised Catholic you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. Right now I'm slathered up in horny incense censor bliss - no sign of Brother Tony who I can't maul because he had a VOCATION (WTF) anyplace. Just Sayin'. OCCO Black is the Catholic Girl's plaid micro mini with a bottle of warming lube in the cute wristlet handbag. Not that I might know.

Huffs wrist again.

I'm fairly certain (because I'm not going to confession for this) under the rules - this review officially just sent me to HELL.

Oh well. Shit happens. :lol:

My favorite music teacher in college used to say "Heretics have more fun!" I agree. :) Cheers!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Shelly B. Where are the hot Catholic clergy??? In my area ever since I basically "converted", I haven't seen one hot clergy member to make up for this! *damn living in this retirement area* At least they do exist some where.

OCCO white is yummy! I am not normally a huge vanilla fan but this works so well on my skin. It also covers the cops smell perfectly! This really is the yummiest vanilla ever! :lol:

Totally agree! In fact, I use this on its own.

I just got me a bottle of Occo White ( I have Red & Purple already) specifically to layer with White Licorice, and Lady Frost. I figured that they'd layer well & WAS I RIGHT. Absolute heaven for those times I do not want to be a spice ho.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I have a couple bottles of OCCO Black plus a bottle in an alcohol spray.......BUT today I realized that I need about 4 or 5 more bottles.....LOL

My man, within 5 minutes of sniffing me, goes to pulling my clothes, dragging me to the bedroom and proceeding to **** me within an inch of my life! Good think I had the bed pulled away from the wall, or I would be spackling during the Super Bowl! Seriously, he asked me what I was wearing, and said this one has now earned the name of "Instant Erection".....

I need more! NOW!

Wait, you just now discovered OCCO has that effect? Girl where you been?! :D

Quince has promised I can unleash the OCCO on him next weekend so I can be ravished as I have grown (somewhat) accustomed to, heh. :12_small7:

Edited by luna65

Wait, you just now discovered OCCO has that effect? Girl where you been?! :D

Quince has promised I can unleash the OCCO on him next weekend so I can be ravished as I have grown (somewhat) accustomed to, heh. :12_small7:

Well, I have obtained that effect, but usually, it is through using 2 or three different pheros (not just cops), or it was a time when we had been "abstaining" for whatever reason.....not the case today....we just had a wild romp last night.....

He loves the scent of OCCO Black, too....which is a big bonus, because he starts huffing my neck......

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...

Tried my OCCO blue sniffee and LOVEEEEEEE it :):);) It turned so powdery when i woke up!!!! MMM.... Lovely... And it's very similar to cuddle bunny 2009 too :):):) LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am finally becoming acquainted with all the OCCOs so I will post my impressions herein as I accumulate them:

Blue

My first OCCO love (as I immediately had to have it when it debuted), it's such a unique scent and I love the unisex aspect of it, I even have a bottle of the NoCo version, but the OCCO version is so sexy to me, I can't smell it without thinking of certain interludes...heh. And this is amazing because I don't like powdery scents, but I do love Blue.

White

The cops are really strong to me for about 10-15 minutes but after that it is indeed a very yummy vanilla, the easiest way to sweetly sex yourself up.

Pink

As experienced users have noted, Pink Sugar is one of the few scents which will completely cover the scent of copulins and so Pink works in the same way. I huffed like a mofo but all I smell is cotton candy orgy. I think Q will go for this in a big way (beyond the cops already providing a spring in his, er, oh never mind :001_302: ).

Gold

Wet, this reminds me exactly of my Sugared Honeycomb amped with P-com Cuddle Bunny, it's uncanny! When the cops dry down I get more of the actual honey, which is quite delicious. Yet another no-brainer for playtime...an absolute necessity for the arsenal!

Red

Copulins? Really? Perfect cover scent, a classic! Mara's beloved apricot is really potent at first, then eventually backs off to reveal with the other elements. It's somewhat lighter in tone than LP Red because there's no patchouli, I think.

Green

It's interesting what copulins do to a green scent...the fruity cheese creates this sort of bizarre synergy, and it also seems to stick even after drydown.

Purple

The violet is a nicely sweet and velvety-smooth note and after about five minutes I can't even smell the cops. I'm not a big violet person (the only violet scent I really like is Possets' Silver Violets) but this is totally a great floral for cops covering!

Black

Interestingly this reminds me of Blue except with resins, it's got a very dark masculine vibe to it. And much like Blue I want to try it in the NoCo version even more.

Edited by luna65

Is OCCO Pink really similar to LP Pink?

I traded my bottle of OCCO Pink away. From memory, it is less complex than LP Pink. Just like OCCO Red and LP Red. The latter has more layers than the former. IMO, LP Pink has a slight citrus scent in it while OCCO Pink was like a pink cloud.

Is OCCO Pink fluffier? To me, LP Pink was more like pink sugar, like Amber Enchantment on top of the LP base. If it is fluffy cotton candy, I think I need it!

On my skin, OCCO Pink turned out to be much fluffier than LP Pink. Perhaps other ladies can chime in.

I went through this thread when I first found LP. There wasn't much review on Blue Shield and thus it was the only Shield that I didn't purchase.

I received a sniffee a while back and I was very excited due to the Cuddle Bunny reviews. This turned out to be (still) masculine on my skin. How close is scented CB to this? I do not have UN CB so I don't know about the effects it has on me or others.

How close is scented CB to this? I do not have UN CB so I don't know about the effects it has on me or others.

Occo blue nearly exactly the same as cuddle bunny 09, just that it's not as sweet IMO :D

Thanks, Bumbob! I've been putting off ordering a bottle of CB as I'm uncertain if I'd like the scent. As for the phero, I know it's mission impossible to copy and achieve the phero ratio mix, I have a bottle of Est and lots of choices when it comes to cops so I have put the purchase off as well.

OCCO Blue is like Cuddle Bunny meets UN (in fact I think that's the description which Mara said was her actual idea).

Oddly enough Occo Blue does not smell good on or to me ...my favorite is still Occo Red,and of course I strongly feel that paired with Love Potion Red <which alone is a total man magnet> equals wear with caution,seriously :D

I went through this thread when I first found LP. There wasn't much review on Blue Shield and thus it was the only Shield that I didn't purchase.

I received a sniffee a while back and I was very excited due to the Cuddle Bunny reviews. This turned out to be (still) masculine on my skin. How close is scented CB to this? I do not have UN CB so I don't know about the effects it has on me or others.

JOC, in my opinion OCCO Blue and Cuddle Bunny are pretty different.

When I first tried OCCO blue, I thought it was a tad too androgenous for my taste + a little soapy. I have learnt to LOVE Occo Blue since then,wear it often, and even used NOCO blue in my phero add in with Lace.

I like to wear it to take a break from super sweet scents. It feels very sexy though, but in a surprising way.

Now Cuddle Bunny, was love at first sniff. I LOVE the scent, it is so beautiful. It stays on for a long time too. Just like OCCO blue actually.

Cuddle Bunny has a sweetness to it, but a delicate sweetness, it feels light, airy and young. It is not masculine for one bit, it is feminine but in a soft non provocative way.

OK, I am ecstatic now! We all KNOW that I love love love OCCO Black.....and I also like OCCO Purple......well, today I got my first OCCO White.....OMG!

Back before Ail coerced me into coming to LP (thank you Ail!), I used to wear some simple, mostly single note perfume oils (with pheros, of course), because I used to have bad skin reactions to most perfumes. ANYWHOO.....I had one supplier that I could trust the quality from, and I used to buy his amber, his honey musk, and one that was called "vanilla savon".....well, he has since gone out of business, so those particular oils cannot be located......I gave my mother the last of my vanilla savon (loaded with EoW (or as she calls it "that horny juice"))......just because she loved it so much.

So, much to my surprise.....today, I got the OCCO White.....and it smells EXACTLY like my vanilla savon! I am sooooo happy! I can't stop smelling myself! My man is going to love this.....it smells exactly like the one I was wearing the night we met......including the EoW, as a matter of fact!

I love all of my LPs, but I will tell you, I am soooooooo happy to know that this one is permanent! No matter what else sells out, as long as I can get the LP line (Black, Red, Orig), the OCCO line, and the LAMs......I am a happy camper scent-wise!

Edited by Dolly

My man loved the OCCO White as much as I did.....he said it brought back lots of good memories....and it really has some staying power! I could still smell it this morning!

And today, I am wearing Black and White together.....OH WOW!

DOLLLLLL--LYYYYYYY!!! You're making my wallet go into convulsions! Since we're kind of scent twins, well, now I need both OCCO Black AND White! And here I thought I could get by with just Black (which I have not gotten around to purchasing yet). *sigh* ***SMIRK*** Heh. :)

ETA: Oh and Purple, too...and Pink and...maybe a sampler set? :lol:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Okay, put OCCO Blue to a real (scent) test today. I slathered on OCCO Blue today to have a good feel of what the scent is like and how it evolves. The scent mellowed down after an hour. It does not smell as masculine as it did previously and I feel that this is quite different from the rest of the OCCOs range. Although I am uncertain if I like the scent enough to use this on its own but I am certain OCCO Blue will be easy to use under most of my oils.

I love all the OCCOs I have so far (White and Red. Especially red).

I'm planning on getting the Gold, Black and Pink with the corresponding LP perfumes.

Once it's dried down, the cops are completely covered.

I actually like the OCCO fragrances I have so far that I might just order NoCo Red to wear it with my unscented 'mones.

ETA: I lovelovelove the apricot notes in the Red. It comes out really bright on me, and it makes me feel so sunny and nom. It feels like happy in a bottle. It's so fruity that I feel more bubbly than sexy, but it seriously brightens up my mood!

Edited by kittenkat

DOLLLLLL--LYYYYYYY!!! You're making my wallet go into convulsions! Since we're kind of scent twins, well, now I need both OCCO Black AND White! And here I thought I could get by with just Black (which I have not gotten around to purchasing yet). *sigh* ***SMIRK*** Heh. :D

ETA: Oh and Purple, too...and Pink and...maybe a sampler set? :lol:

Yeah, you better go with the sampler! But also go ahead and get a big bottle of white AND black....trust me!

And.....I know this is not the right thread.....but have you tried Velvet Moss? OMG

Edited by Dolly

Still loving OCCO White and Black layered! Had to go buy another bottle of each......just a minute ago! Need to have a good stash!

...And.....I know this is not the right thread.....but have you tried Velvet Moss? OMG

I AM planning on it. After reading how much you like it, I thought it would behoove me to get some! B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Crushing all over OCCO White! Loving it! And layered with LAM original.....WHEW! Talk about off the charts reaction! WOWZA! Surprised I can walk today.....LOL

OCCO White has somehow been the bottle of cops which I reach out to most often. In fact, I have hoarded (although this is not necessary) a number of bottles. I can use this on it's own and it seems that I can't even smell the lady juice on wet.

OCCO White has somehow been the bottle of cops which I reach out to most often. In fact, I have hoarded (although this is not necessary) a number of bottles. I can use this on it's own and it seems that I can't even smell the lady juice on wet.

Yeah, I have hoarded some of the Black.....I have a couple bottles of White too.....BUT it is not because I am afraid of them selling out (since Mara says they will always be available)......it is because I don't ever want to run out, even for a day or two!

Edited by Dolly

it is because I don't ever want to run out, even for a day or two!

Oh yes. Two simple reasons for hoarding:

1) Limited supply thus you want to stretch it for as long as possible &

2) Unlimited supply but you just don't want to be out