Focus Pocus

OK, I think I need a bottle of this one.....it is bright and stimulating and fresh....at first I get a lot of grapefruit, but some of the notes peeking out, such as the bergamot.....but once it dries down, I get mostly fruit and mint, and it is very light and pleasant......I like this one......and I already KNOW that I like Focus Potion.....BOTTLE, PLEASE!!

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy the scent, it really is invigorating, but it doesn't seem to "stick" on me, it lasts maybe an hour or less. I think I really need to slather because I'm not truly feeling the right vibe (or it could just be I'm an addled mess no matter what, which is fairly likely).

Edited by luna65

I tried to express in the description that this is really not a strong "PERFUME". The aroma of the perfume doesn't last more than a few hours on me either, I can smell the pheros outlasting the scent every time. It's more an herbal/EO/aromatherapy+phero union. Personally, I have really nice results rubbing it on my temples.

I tried to express in the description that this is really not a strong "PERFUME". The aroma of the perfume doesn't last more than a few hours on me either, I can smell the pheros outlasting the scent every time. It's more an herbal/EO/aromatherapy+phero union. Personally, I have really nice results rubbing it on my temples.

I put it on the backs of my hands also....

I put it on the backs of my hands also....

Hi Dolly -

How do the phero's hold on with hand washing? I generally do tops of wrists but not usually hands because it seemed wasteful due to handwashing BUT if they linger anyway - new application point! :-)

• 1 month later...

I will start here by saying that I love the unscented focus potion. I have it added to several of my scents as an add-on and it totally works. I love wearing it to work when I have deadlines hanging over my head. I really am able to focus and “get ‘er done.” So for the phero portion of this scent, it rocks. OK, so for the scent of this… It doesn’t overwhelm or underwhelm me. It isn’t one that I love, but I also don’t dislike it. It has a hint of citrus, yet also feels like it has a hint of mint. So, it is warm and cool at the same time. Balanced. Very good given the purpose. It is nice and undistracting, which might be good if you are trying to focus (you won’t be busy huffing yourself). For the intent, it is a great scent that doesn’t attract a lot of attention one way or another. When you need to really focus on a deadline or project and not be bothered, this may be just what you need; a scent that is nice, balanced and unassuming. 

• 1 month later...

i've used this a couple times and totally forgot to blurb. scent-wise, it smells like fruit punch on my skin, and effect-wise, it keeps my mind from the wandering it often does...great for work. although, i have found that if i use too much, i do get a bit of a faintly headachy, burnt out kinda feeling.

i've used this a couple times and totally forgot to blurb. scent-wise, it smells like fruit punch on my skin, and effect-wise, it keeps my mind from the wandering it often does...great for work. although, i have found that if i use too much, i do get a bit of a faintly headachy, burnt out kinda feeling.

Yikes, maybe I had better try a sample of this one first. I have ADD and Migraines too.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love this initially, the freshness of it is lovely, unfortunately my skin turns it into a sickly fruitpunch, which isn't my kind of thing. However, I put this on just before going to bed one night (I have a sleep disorder, my brain won't regulate my sleep patterns, and it's made worse by stress, so this was an experiment to see if being more focused on say going to sleep lol, would help, as my medication doesn't seem to) and oh my goodness...

I felt calm and relaxed, and felt myself slowly drifting into sleep....when...my littlest daughter sleeping next to me, turned and vomited on my face. If I get woken when I am just falling asleep, I am horrible normally, I feel really cross, but this time I was uber-calm, and I am a bit phobic about sick too. I was able to calmly strip and remake the bed, put the washing machine on, redress the baby and go back to sleep without feeling at all stressed. Pretty good huh! I want some of this in a custom :OU1D43~112:

tried rubbing on my temples yesterday, just a wee little bit mind you, I then proceeded to rub in right into my eyeballs. Oopsie. Despite the name, it's not so great in the eyes :D I do love the fragrance and huffed the heck out of it on my wrists.

• 3 months later...

OK, I was just wearing this today because I like the light smell and it seemed appropriate for a nice, sunny day like today. However, the phero blend has had me feeling antsy all day. So, I took care of that darn Census form, went to the bank, went to the supermarket, and now I'm busting out the freaking vacuum cleaner...somebody stop me! :)

OK, I was just wearing this today because I like the light smell and it seemed appropriate for a nice, sunny day like today. However, the phero blend has had me feeling antsy all day. So, I took care of that darn Census form, went to the bank, went to the supermarket, and now I'm busting out the freaking vacuum cleaner...somebody stop me! :)

Haha, someday you're gonna make some man very happy :) Or was the vacuuming due to the Pocus? Doesn't matter as long as it gets done,lol.

Holy Tunnel Vision Batman! I wore some of this over my Vamp Bait today at work, as I am being trained (sit, roll over). I love the smell, it never got beyond the light mint & citrus scent with me. Anyhow, as far as focus WHOA! Super focused, calm & cookin' with gas today. I wonder if I can still get this one unscented...

Focus Potion is one of the blends Dr. Stone created, so it should always be available (or at least not become extinct any time soon). I had it added to Voodoo Valentine.

Edited by luna65

Ok,I don't want to start a stampede but does this kill anyone else's appetite? LOL,or maybe I was just so focused I did not think about being hungry ? I tried this early this am,had a lot of chores to catch up to.It was 10 am when I came in to shower and I realized I had not eaten,nor was I hungry...hmmmm.

Oh,I like the scent ok,it is bright.I swiped it on my collar bone and sides of my neck so the pheros would waft up.Did a small swipe under my nose,but somehow got that taste in my mouth,so won't be doing that again :)

Focus Potion is one of the blends Dr. Stone created, so it should always be available (or at least not become extinct any time soon). I had it added to Voodoo Valentine.

I did see that. Thanks as always for the info Luna!

• 1 month later...

This one is a nice kick in the fanny on the draggin butt kind of days. I get the scent of fresh picked mint with a mellow green herbal after dry down. I really like the bright happy feel of this scent/phero combo. I do lose the full on scent signature after about 45 minutes or so, but will occasionally catch a sample of it as I move.

I think this will become a regular for me, I like it that much!

• 7 months later...

This smells good!!! I get a slight minty scent? This is a gentle and mild potion :D Makes me feel calm and wanting to concentrate! :D

Too late for a bottle? I see no more bottles for Focus Pocus?? :)

Focus Pocus is sold out, but you can try Liquid Fluorite instead.

Thankyou for the suggestion Luna, I tried liquid Fluorite but much prefer Focus Pocus' scent!!! :(

I've scored two bottles of Focus Pocus but I have not tested them yet in fear that I will be so focused that I forget to tend to other matters.

Hahahha... Don't worry you won't be THAT focus!! XD I wanted to be THAT focus... but have been checking on LP for 3 times today... and youtube... and emails... and and and... Hmm... Too many distractioN!!! >.< Need to train my discipline skill! :(

If you have a task to accomplish it will allow you to focus on it easier than normal, but again pheromones aren't magic bullets, it's not like you'll forget everything but that one thing.

This smells good!!! I get a slight minty scent? This is a gentle and mild potion :ph34r: Makes me feel calm and wanting to concentrate! :ph34r:

Too late for a bottle? I see no more bottles for Focus Pocus?? :(

You can have any scent boosted with Focus POTION,mind you this will be 3x the strength of Focus Pocus...I would suggest Fawn's Celestial Dream,or Peppermint Patty ^_^ Or you could get a bottle of unscented Focus Potion,and cover with what you like.

<I have Focus Pocus and the unscented Focus Potion,and will be using my PPatty with the UN>

Yeah I have a bottle of Voodoo Valentine boosted with Focus Potion, which is really a congruent scent for me; I'm thinking of getting one with Elan Vitale as well.

You can have any scent boosted with Focus POTION,mind you this will be 3x the strength of Focus Pocus...I would suggest Fawn's Celestial Dream,or Peppermint Patty :Mara_makin_Magick: Or you could get a bottle of unscented Focus Potion,and cover with what you like.

<I have Focus Pocus and the unscented Focus Potion,and will be using my PPatty with the UN>

thankyou Calii for your suggestions! :Snow-Angel: I really need to FOCUS this coming year.... so yes will be boosting scent with the potion....

Is Fawn's Celestial Dream a GGG?? I can't find it anywhere?? OOO... will def. try peppermint patty when money fairy comes!!!!

Yeah I have a bottle of Voodoo Valentine boosted with Focus Potion, which is really a congruent scent for me; I'm thinking of getting one with Elan Vitale as well.

Thankyou for your suggestion luna! Will def. keep a note for Elan Vitale! :PolarChristmas:

Edited by bumbob

thankyou Calii for your suggestions! :Snow-Angel: I really need to FOCUS this coming year.... so yes will be boosting scent with the potion....

Is Fawn's Celestial Dream a GGG?? I can't find it anywhere?? OOO... will def. try peppermint patty when money fairy comes!!!!

They are both private editions,you can find them here :PolarChristmas:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

to _me_ Peppermint Patty is a mild light mint....check out the reviews.

If you have a task to accomplish it will allow you to focus on it easier than normal, but again pheromones aren't magic bullets, it's not like you'll forget everything but that one thing.

Ooo .... I was hoping that I can lay off food like Calii ...... that would be fantastic since I tend to eat much more in winter.

Ooo .... I was hoping that I can lay off food like Calii ...... that would be fantastic since I tend to eat much more in winter.

I had forgotten about that,hmmm,will have to start using this again after my feasting days :lol: ...It is normal to eat more in the winter though,and not eating unbalances you. I just need to go back to brown rice & white beans rather than cookies and FUDGE :)

I had forgotten about that,hmmm,will have to start using this again after my feasting days :lol: ...It is normal to eat more in the winter though,and not eating unbalances you. I just need to go back to brown rice & white beans rather than cookies and FUDGE :)

I have been off carbs since the last winter. I'm already quite lean to start off with but I became leaner still. Most people think that I exercise a lot ......

My trip to Europe has kind of made me go back to carbs recently. I didn't have much appetite during my first week there. During my second week, I was feeling hungry constantly, had bigger portions (can't resist authentic Italian food) and I caved in to having hot chocolate and chocolate ice-cream daily.

Since we don't celebrate Christmas big time here, I might as well try it out for my sanity sake!

They are both private editions,you can find them here :)

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

to _me_ Peppermint Patty is a mild light mint....check out the reviews.

Thankyou Calii :lol::):angry3: I will keep an eye on them :yeahthat::):)

• 1 month later...